Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A section of the community cannot install Town Life and are becoming agitated.

Town Life is not yet on Steam. It is on Direct2Drive though and other places.

Please rectify or notify Steam users of alternative solutions that do not breach any terms.

Comments

• DarkAmaranth1966DarkAmaranth1966 Posts: 13,416 Member
    edited July 2011
    Have you not read that EA ans steam had a falling out before TL and nor any future EA tittles may not be on Steam EVER?
    Life is what you make it so, make it good.
  • plopppoplopppo Posts: 5,031 Member
    edited July 2011
    Yes, I am fully aware. However, EA need to make a decision about serving THEIR Steam user-base.

If they are not continuing with Steam, then they should create an option for us to migrate to Origin, or similar.

In honesty, I am not that bothered about Town Life, but some Steam customers do want it and want clarity on the situation. We don't know yet what is going on and some Steam users are messing around with their installations, etc to enable them to mix Steam and non-Steam versions.
  • SimGuruJennSimGuruJenn Posts: 69 New Member
    edited July 2011
    plopppo wrote:
    Town Life is not yet on Steam. It is on Direct2Drive though and other places.

Please rectify or notify Steam users of alternative solutions that do not breach any terms.

The Sims 3 Town Life stuff will be offered on Steam. I don't have the exact date or time but it could be up as early as tomorrow.

Jenn
  • plopppoplopppo Posts: 5,031 Member
    edited July 2011
    Great! Thanks for the response.

I just hope that The Sims 3 continues as normal on Steam - roll on Pets!