Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's your least favorite life stage to play?

Me; child and elder bleh.. how about you?

Comments

• SimCrazySimCrazy Posts: 9,908 Member
    edited July 2009
    baby
  • StellyBellyStellyBelly Posts: 55 New Member
    edited July 2009
    For me it would have to be elder because:

* They look old and ugly
    * I know that their days are ticking by
  • MinouChanMinouChan Posts: 1,352 New Member
    edited July 2009
    baby, toddler and child.
  • Jamesmc93Jamesmc93 Posts: 1,815 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Toddler. They look like freakin' mutants.
  • Pastalover587Pastalover587 Posts: 978 New Member
    edited July 2009
    baby abd elder
  • jeanomicsjeanomics Posts: 203 New Member
    edited July 2009
    The baby stage. I feel dreadful dragging my Sims out of bed to change those dirty diapers.
  • SweetestDrugSweetestDrug Posts: 5,406 New Member
    edited July 2009
    i always stay a y/a but i'd prob have to say elder or toddler. bleh
  • tomunaamatomunaama Posts: 163 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Toddlers... They are ugly, boring and I hate teaching them.
  • jpdrpepgirljpdrpepgirl Posts: 66 Member
    edited July 2009
    baby/ toddler / elder.

love that I can grow the babies and toddlers up.
  • PinkiePie618PinkiePie618 Posts: 798 Member
    edited July 2009
    Elder...

I personally think Toddlers are adorable, and I think children are pretty cute
  • ScarlettScarlett Posts: 796 Member
    edited July 2009
    Child.
  • Twigglet13Twigglet13 Posts: 7 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Toddler - high maintenance. And elder - kinda boring to me...
  • KarazaraKarazara Posts: 764 New Member
    edited July 2009
    For me it would have to be elder because:

* They look old and ugly
    * I know that their days are ticking by

Elders still have a lot of life left... the fact that their life's mostly behind them takes the pressure off and they can just enjoy their retirement; have fun, socialize with their friends, help take care of the grandkids, etc.

Honestly my least favorite is baby... they can't do a thing for themselves and they are constantly waking up at weird hours! Not nearly as bad as Sims 1... but I almost always just immediately age them up to toddler.

Toddlers aren't that bad, I usually get the basic skills (potty training, walking, talking) taken care of in the first day or two, then besides needing to be fed and put in their crib when they're tired they basically take care of themselves.

Children are fun... they don't need constant watching and can take care of most things themselves. I like finding ways for them to have fun and work on their skills (only thing I hate is that annoying homework that always has to be dealth with lol...).

Teen is when I seriously start having them pursue socialization, get some friends, get them a boyfriend/girlfriend (which may very well be their future spouse!). I also start having them seriously hitting the skills for the job I'm grooming them for.

Young adult is all about working their job and starting their family.

Adult is really just more of the same to be honest; by now I've probably got their lifetime wish done and it's more about continuing to rise in their career and start doing skill challenges. To be honest it's probably my least favorite stage next to baby lol... there's just less excitement here. But there's still a lot you can do.
  • emailathomeemailathome Posts: 291 New Member
    edited July 2009
    baby - boring
    elder - ugly
  • sekrittheorysekrittheory Posts: 149 Member
    edited July 2009
    Toddler, definitely... so time intensive, and on the long age setting they're that age for like, two weeks, bleh.
  • transcendentaltreetranscendentaltree Posts: 1,088 Member
    edited July 2009
    Baby; there are almost no interactions. Toddlers at least can read and play with toys, but babies just sit there and cry.
  • xocAnDiixocAnDii Posts: 1,809 Member
    edited July 2009
    thanks for your responses everyone :D
  • Romantic138Romantic138 Posts: 1 New Member
    edited July 2009
    child & elder
  • CheesylardCheesylard Posts: 6 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Elder, I HATE elders, there too easy and boring to play as! I ussaly got bored with elders in TS2 and just moved them into the familly bin, where they would be frozen in time....forever, now in TS3 I'm just glad that they still die if I leave them alone! :twisted:
  • VictoriaMackVictoriaMack Posts: 284 New Member
    edited July 2009
    toddler (it's a more time-consuming baby)
    elder (they turn ugly and their days are numbered...and i get scared to make em woohoo...it makes me gag)

I am trying to hold onto my 1st gen sim as long as possible though...she's a great babysitter while the folks are at work! on a 90-day lifespan she's 100! w00t
  • debra1970pdebra1970p Posts: 4,652 Member
    edited July 2009
    least favorites are infant, toddler, child, and teen.
  • Silver16Silver16 Posts: 2,014 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Baby and toddler. Children are finally no longer annoying, unlike TS1&2. Babies and toddlers are still as annoying as ever though; just like rl.
  • BennjoonBennjoon Posts: 1,909 Member
    edited July 2009
    I wouldnt mind any of the life stages if it wasnt for HOMEWORK gahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    at least you can have them do it at school :p
  • MJ902008MJ902008 Posts: 818 New Member
    edited July 2009
    i dont like any except teen, that may be because im a teen myself. i've never played elder cause eww just look at them. young adult is alright cause they still look young and are fun, unlike booooooring adults
  • HideakiHideaki Posts: 218 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Child.

I also used to LOVE the baby stage for some reason on Sims 2 but now that they are larvae it just seems so... boring...

and has anyone else noticed up until teens most children/toddlers/babies all seem to look the same. o_o