Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lots of my pictures from townlife (updated new pics on page 2 and 3)

2...Next

Comments

• Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,414 Member
    edited July 2011
    Hmm, well I'll definitely be picking this up when I get paid tomorrow. :)
  • ShaneyBoyShaneyBoy Posts: 2,134 Member
    edited July 2011
    The laundromat looks awesome, I love it! :P
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    edited July 2011
    More pictures the first of the lights the simmer wanted me to post. Their really pretty. These were taken at night at the library.

Screenshot-94.jpg

On these I cut the wall book lights off to show how they look without them thou I forgot to cut the ones on the left wall off.

Screenshot-95.jpg

With the book lights on on the wall in front of the camera
    Screenshot-96.jpg

I love these lights and you can change the color too. For Chistmas go with Red and Green or the 4th of July Red,White And Blue.
    Screenshot-79.jpg
    edited July 2011
    Screenshot-78.jpg

Night shot of the library
    Screenshot-97-1.jpg

Morning shot from front of cafe
    Screenshot-98.jpg

Screenshot-99-1.jpg
    edited July 2011
    Now for the clothes and hair. This is a teen so this hair works for teens unfortuanly I saw no new clothes for teens.
    Screenshot-80.jpg

Screenshot-81.jpg

Clothes
    Screenshot-85-1.jpg

Screenshot-89-1.jpg
    edited July 2011
    Screenshot-86-1.jpg

Screenshot-88-1.jpg

Screenshot-83.jpg

Screenshot-84-1.jpg
    edited July 2011
    Love the male hair
    Screenshot-92-1.jpg

Screenshot-91-1.jpg

Screenshot-90-1.jpg

One of the other male clothing peices I took a picture of didn't show up for some reason. Also I haven't checked the children clothing yet.
  • ccgirl97ccgirl97 Posts: 789
    edited July 2011
    I'm loving this stuff pack from the pictures! At first I wasn't going to get it but, I think I might now!
    edited July 2011
    ccgirl97 wrote:
    I'm loving this stuff pack from the pictures! At first I wasn't going to get it but, I think I might now!

Cool. :D
  • Jarsie9Jarsie9 Posts: 12,714 Member
    edited July 2011
    Question: can you have 2 grocery stores? I'm thinking of just adding the new rabbitholes (except for the school)instead of replacing the old ones. Also, is it possible to have more than one of the open venues? I'd like to just add the library and the gym so our Sims could have a choice of venues. Not too crazy about adding new parks, though.

I have decided to get this EP. It will keep me busy until Pets.
    EA Marketing Department Motto:
    "We Don't Care If You LIKE The Game, Just As Long As You BUY The Game!"
    B)
    I Disapprove (Naturally)
    I Took The Pledge!
  • vampyreluciavampyrelucia Posts: 850 Member
    edited July 2011
    Now for the clothes and hair. This is a teen so this hair works for teens unfortuanly I saw no new clothes for teens.
    Screenshot-80.jpg

Clothes

Screenshot-89-1.jpg
    These two are my favorite. I am glad to hear the hair works for teens.
  • uidabbey1uidabbey1 Posts: 273 Member
    edited July 2011
    Nice pictures. Can't wait to get this. I think I'll go rearrange for now until I do. Maybe add some plants and things. :D
  • SimGuruJennSimGuruJenn Posts: 69 New Member
    edited July 2011
    More pictures the first of the lights the simmer wanted me to post. Their really pretty. These were taken at night at the library.

I love these lights and you can change the color too. For Chistmas go with Red and Green or the 4th of July Red,White And Blue.
    Screenshot-79.jpg

Such a neat idea!
    (one of my favorite things about these lights is that you can tile them together)
  • grnblzgrnblz Posts: 247 Member
    edited July 2011
    Jarsie9..I only got to be in my game for a small amount of time last night but that is exactly what I did. I added the new library and gym closer to my Sims home. Don't know if it works yet or not but they went in perfectly. I'll give it a try when I get home from work tonight. The game did allow me to add without removing the existing though.
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,525 Member
    edited July 2011
    Screenshot-80.jpg

That oversight really annoyed me.
    Teens hardly have any choices for athletic wear. This seems the perfect SP to give it to them.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Cyberqueen13Cyberqueen13 Posts: 2,835 Member
    edited July 2011

Screenshot-94.jpg

On these I cut the wall book lights off to show how they look without them thou I forgot to cut the ones on the left wall off.

Screenshot-95.jpg

With the book lights on on the wall in front of the camera
    Screenshot-96.jpg

Screenshot-79.jpg

Thank you for posting pics of the ceiling lights. They look great!
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,525 Member
    edited July 2011
    Wow, the ceiling lights do look good. I've been playing around with the rabbit holes and community lots and haven't gotten around to some of the objects yet.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • gmgargmgar Posts: 2,064 Member
    edited July 2011
    Thanks CLP, I just got it today. I am still looking around at everything...but the clothes are so nice. I love that short haircut, I think my avi needs a new do :P.
    I like the cafe and the fresh market so far. What did you do with the school in SV?
    edited July 2011
    gmgar wrote:
    Thanks CLP, I just got it today. I am still looking around at everything...but the clothes are so nice. I love that short haircut, I think my avi needs a new do :P.
    I like the cafe and the fresh market so far. What did you do with the school in SV?

I replaced the old school with the new one.