Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Floating Alien Creatures in Trailer?

What was up with that?

Comments

• gembrett101gembrett101 Posts: 2,578 New Member
    edited July 2011
    ... I'm confused.
  • HoldynSnydyrHoldynSnydyr Posts: 187
    edited July 2011
    in the trailer its at 1:04

heres a link for quick reference
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUTMzS5IsQ4&feature=player_embedded
  • joeyrpgerjoeyrpger Posts: 112 New Member
    edited July 2011
    Perhaps hinting at the new sim type/creature for Pets?
    edited July 2011
    OH! I totally thought you were trolling for a second! :lol:
    I think that's just a blue sim wearing those goggles from the base game. The expensive electronic game ones, unless they've made some different ones! :mrgreen:
  • HoldynSnydyrHoldynSnydyr Posts: 187
    edited July 2011
    I had never used those in the base game? Do they typically make your sim float?
    edited July 2011

It depends how long you play them and what type of game you choose, you should definitely take a look at them, they're pretty cool.
  • SimGuruJennSimGuruJenn Posts: 69 New Member
    edited July 2011

It depends how long you play them and what type of game you choose, you should definitely take a look at them, they're pretty cool.

And they are wearing some of the new clothing from The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff, decorated creatively of course. :)
  • swdknightswdknight Posts: 751 New Member
    edited July 2011
    Whoever made the video is a fan of Katy Perry and her E.T. music video. That is what came to mind at first. The outfit is just the snakeskin texture/pattern CASed into pink/magenta like color.
  • andinic28andinic28 Posts: 2,719 New Member
    edited July 2011
    swdknight wrote:
    Whoever made the video is a fan of Katy Perry and her E.T. music video. That is what came to mind at first. The outfit is just the snakeskin texture/pattern CASed into pink/magenta like color.

I was just gonna say this :mrgreen: plus they always put things in trailers that have nothing to do with the game, so always remember that just because something is in a trailer doesn't mean it's in the game :wink:
  • swdknightswdknight Posts: 751 New Member
    edited July 2011
    andinic28 wrote:
    swdknight wrote:

I was just gonna say this :mrgreen: plus they always put things in trailers that have nothing to do with the game, so always remember that just because something is in a trailer doesn't mean it's in the game :wink:

Well, technically it is in the game. :lol: (However it does mean aliens are not in the game itself!)

All of the videos for TS3 show what is possible to do with the game. The only limit is yourself. This is what I love about sandbox like games (MMO's more).