Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wishacy Question

Hello all,

I've looked in the official wishacy rules post and could not find the answer to my question and for some reason the site would not let me post to it, so I'll try asking here! :) My wishacy has been overrun with vampires and I would really like to speed things up by changing them back into normal sims, but alas this does not seem to be a valid wish. I looked in the guide for Late Night and the wish for the cure was not on the list of available wishes, so my question is this: How can I make my vampire sim family into regular sims again without breaking the rules (and yes I bent the rules to buy the Vamp-B-Gone)?

Thank you to those who can help and happy simming!

Comments

• Options
    NinjaGirl11NinjaGirl11 Posts: 38 New Member
    edited July 2011
    *bump*
  • Options
    sirona66sirona66 Posts: 5,196 Member
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    itsjulieitsjulie Posts: 2,890 Member
    edited December 2011
    I am afraid that is one problem i dont think we ever got round
    My second wishacy and third wishacy was plagued by vampires all the way through and they never wished for the cure so it never happened. I am not sure there is even a wish for the cure. We never worked it out when it was what I wanted
    I was only able to rid myself of the vampires by starting my fourth wishacy :lol: Now if my hier wishes for it - i just ignore the wish and it soon vanishes.

Having a vampire in a wishacy does have its plus side they learn thier skills quickly and tend to progress through thier careers and achieve their ltw quicker but it also has its drawbacks. After 14 generations of vampires I found it hard to go back to playing with a normal sim :lol:

Maybe if you go to the main wishacy thread
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/265015.page
    ask the question there and maybe buckey can come up with something for you
    tcbforum.gif

100 Little Weeds - 100 baby challenge

• Options
    nickeyelyssenickeyelysse Posts: 44 Member
    edited May 2012
    My biggest problem with having a vampire in my wishacy was that as per rules, we're only supposed to fullfill their needs when the moodlet comes up by clicking the moodlet. The problem with that is the vampires are too stupid to realize that human food will do nothing to make them less hungry. . .