Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Beauty Cycle 3 - Alice in Wonderland - Assignment 6

Comments

• Kitteh1324Kitteh1324 Posts: 113
    edited July 2011
    I wandered around this wonderland with the strange man from the boat following me.
    All of a sudden, I stumbled into a closed room with many mirrors and paintings.
    As I came in the room, my hair and clothes changed.
    After that sudden change, I noticed a little pond in the center of the room.

In this little pond was a frightened looking person.
    I asked her who she was, but she said that she didn't know who she was, only that her queen knew that.
    All she knew was that she was a doll.
    As I bent down to help her out, she just kept that same frightened stare at the corner of the room as if she were frozen.

I realized then that I didn't know how we would get out of this room.
    That is when I noticed a mirror on the other side of the room around the pond.
    It seemed that if I could somehow go through the mirror, I would be able to go to a giant dollhouse.
    This dollhouse is probably where she belonged.

Assignment3v12.jpg

Full View: http://tinyurl.com/6ecnoqw
  • kk8099kk8099 Posts: 1,300 New Member
    edited July 2011
    After wandering around for a while I entered a creepy, old and dark forest, at night, which probably was not one of my best ideas... Anyway, as I walked and looked at my strange surroundings I noticed two people. That were wearing very... er... fancy clothing. One of them looked sick and was lying on the ground by a tree, while the other was huddled over him.
    As I got closer they seemed in need of some help, so I asked them if I could help with anything. The girl said that if I could get them out of there, I would save her brother`s life. And then she turned back to him. Now I, not wanting to seem rude or anything said I would help, while I was thinking, "Oh no, I`ll feel guilty if I saw no, so I guess I have to help." and then, "What have I gotten myself into this time!?!?"
    piv.png
  • starangl987starangl987 Posts: 1,099 Member
    edited July 2011
    Alicia woke up from the strange sleep in a new surrounding. The last she had remembered was this tall dark shadow hovering above her before once again blacking out. Now she was in this strange place, half an old castle decorated with splashes of faded red and the other half a blue sky surrounded by tall rocky mountains faded in between each other. Alicia looked around frightened, not knowing what to believe, what to not. She herd a noise at the end of her feet. It was a light chuckle coming from this young girl with bright red hair and a red and black dress.

"Hello!" She giggles, her hands clasped together in excitement.

"Hello there." Alicia answered back.

"Who are you?" The girl kicked Alicia's foot playfully.

"I'm Alicia, who are you?"

"I'm Anna. Do you know my mommy?"

Alicia shook her head.

"Then you must know my daddy!"

"I'm sorry, I'm afraid I do not know who your mommy or daddy is"

The girl frowned and crossed her arms.

"Well then how did you get here?"

"I'm not sure, I just woke up here"

"Well, my daddy will have to know about you. Can you help me find him? I always get lost here because it always changes. Sometimes it takes me hours to find the croquet room!"

"Um...ok."

Alicia stood up and looked around the room. There was no clear direction to go in so she decided to start walking one way when the room suddenly changed its configuration.

Anna looked around worried about Alicia's ability to find her father and Alicia was feeling not much more confident.

2rhu53m.jpg
  • PistolkittenPistolkitten Posts: 5,413 New Member
    edited July 2011
    I'm really sorry guys, I'm going to have to drop.
    Really struggling to keep up with all my simming stuff now that RL has got busier.
    I really love the theme and my model, but this was the last comp I entered so I have to drop from this one first.

Goodluck everyone!!
  • pixie30pixie30 Posts: 6,039 Member
    edited July 2011
    I'm really sorry guys, I'm going to have to drop.
    Really struggling to keep up with all my simming stuff now that RL has got busier.
    I really love the theme and my model, but this was the last comp I entered so I have to drop from this one first.

Goodluck everyone!!

:( shame to cya go pk but i understand why your dropping this one, hope your lurk :D<33

gah i need to update the front pag but im going out D:
  • deepdowndeepdown Posts: 3,121 Member
    edited July 2011
    I MUST GET THIS IN TODAY
    edited July 2011
    I took a stroll out the door, and away from the room with the mirror, kicking off my shoes, and slipping out my braid, making a frizzy mess.
    "Mommy... kill... no... please...". I heard a woman quietly chanting to herself. I didn't know what to do, but my instinct was to go to her. I stood in front of her, while she put her toes, up to my dress. When I looked down, it was turning white. I knew that before long, it would be completely white, however, that was not something to worry about for long. I had to help the young lady.
    "Come here hunny." I cooed. Her chanting stopped, and she began to cry. What should I do? I thought, but still, I had to carry on. "I can take you." I continued.
    "Mommy..." she whispered once, then got up, and followed me.

beautyhelp.png
    edited July 2011
    bump!!!
    edited July 2011
    awesome deep!!!

OKAY guys I'm not sure if we are waiting for anyone else, ill check #:D
    edited July 2011
    Shizuko87
    hand in!!!!!
    edited July 2011
    pixie30 wrote:
    awesome deep!!!

OKAY guys I'm not sure if we are waiting for anyone else, ill check #:D
    thanks! :3
    edited July 2011
    ok guys has anyone seen Shizuko around, ima give them until the end of the day to hand in because i still need to do scores!!!
    edited July 2011
    Bump!
    edited July 2011
    Attention
    Hey guys,
    So I have emailed Cait asking her if she can post her scores and assignemnt without mine due to the fact i havnt got the time this assignment, because my mum was rushed into hospital so i wanna spend time with her, im sorry for the delay but i didn't ask for this to happen :/
  • ladybug65ladybug65 Posts: 696 Member
    edited July 2011
    Best Wishes to your mom

I am going out of town and I won't be back untill monday so don't worry if I don't check in
    2lijr.png
    edited July 2011
    okay guys she hasnt replied if she doesnt reply later today i will do my very best to do scores and everything, or maybe just post asignment and do scores in a few days time. Even though it' cait's turn to do the assignment, again very vert sorry
  • FishGirl4FishGirl4 Posts: 4,415 New Member
    edited July 2011
    I'm very sorry to be doing this. I have to drop. I need to take into account everything that's going on right now. I'm highly unprepared for school and summer is about ended. I've decided to drop two competitions. I'm so sorry to be doing this pix :cry:

Apologies,
    -Fish
    edited July 2011
    FishGirl4 wrote:
    I'm very sorry to be doing this. I have to drop. I need to take into account everything that's going on right now. I'm highly unprepared for school and summer is about ended. I've decided to drop two competitions. I'm so sorry to be doing this pix :cry:

Apologies,
    -Fish

:cry: this comp has to many drops lol but it's fine. Oh well, guys im scoring now and i'll be posting a new assignmnent too because cait hasn't responded to my emails ://
    edited July 2011
    :3 bump

be positive!!! you do have a lot of drop outs, but look how many contestants you stilll have!!!
    edited July 2011
    ASSIGNMENT 4 AND SCORES UP!
    CHECK IN!
    edited July 2011
    seen it! thanks for the score!
    edited July 2011
    Seen it! Thanks for the comments!
  • SimanimsSimanims Posts: 1,603 New Member
    edited July 2011