Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Comment

MJDsMumMJDsMum Posts: 2 New Member
I must be the odd one out here 'cause i really like the game & I don't have any problems running it on my computer. :mrgreen:
I'm really looking forward to some expansion packs so that we can have animals & stuff but the biggest problem I have at the moment is what colour do I want my skin!!?? :lol:
This base game is great and allows plenty of time to get used to the game before I'm introduced to expansions.
Thanks EA! :D

Comments

• Options
    AlanKenzoAlanKenzo Posts: 16 Member
    edited June 2009
    Naw, I wouldn't say yer odd... it's just that the people that actually like this Sims have nothing to post or gripe about... or they're posting on Subjects like "What should the first 2 expansions be?"

I love this game... can't wait for more
  • Options
    atv1337atv1337 Posts: 18 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I think The First Expansions should be on Towns and Seeing your sim work like if your an astronaut you can watch your sim go to mars or something and more lifetime hapiness awards like an automatic promotion that would be useful but most of what i'm saying is probably going to be a download lol
    :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Kasper92PKasper92P Posts: 101 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Yea. I love the game so much I am actually making some stuff to upload on the site!
  • Options
    Char92Char92 Posts: 20 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Agreed XD
    The game is awesome with minor flaws for me which will be fixed when the patch is released.

The players who dislike the game are too busy complaining about it to actually get used to the new game play XD

I ADORE being able to go into town with ease, it makes the game a dream to play XD
    I'm a little worried about what happens when all my neighbors grow old and die though..