Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The First two Ep's Should Be........

Comments

• UronkaUronka Posts: 486 New Member
    edited June 2009
    The 2 EP'S I miss the most are OFB and Seasons.

Saying that though, I love the way they have added snippets of the old EP's as part of The Sims 3 like Bug collecting, gardening, cars and even the witches fire spell in the form of the pyromaniac trait! :D

So I wouldn't really mind if they came up with something entirely different for the first couple... as long as owning your own shop came shortly after.

Oh and Servo! The robo fish will do for now but Servo needs to be somewhere near the front of the queue as well. :-)
  • MichiniMichini Posts: 61 New Member
    edited June 2009
    The 2 expansion packs I'd pick would be Seasons (Which should be all Harvest Moonish because.. I love Harvest Moon.. the boring repetitiveness of it <3)and probably University (which should be a mix of Nightlife too.) or Apartment Life..
    !NOBODY WISH FOR MAGIC YET! They always use the magic ones for the last expansion <_<
  • Azrael13790Azrael13790 Posts: 40 Member
    edited June 2009
    I miss Seasons because of the weather, it made the Sims more realistic in a way. I miss OFB because it was flexible & fun. More than anything I miss Magic but instead of adding creatures here & there it would be nice to have them all at once & with a combination of magic from Makin' Magic & AL.

I do not want to see my Sims at work or school, how boring would that be to tell them what to do every single moment at work or school. I wouldn't mind more opportunities or some other interactions at work & school. Maybe if it was an option that those who want to do all the work & those who don't can either turn options on or off for that.

All new EPs are also exciting. I think I just like the Sims pretty much no matter what.
  • Carolina9999Carolina9999 Posts: 2 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Hmm. But let's say that they did add the expansion packs, bon voyage for example. Would there be a loading screen for it? Or would we actually be able to trace the sims around the sim world as they drove/rode the plane over to their destination?
  • saveoursouls2008saveoursouls2008 Posts: 341 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Jalida wrote:
    The First two Ep's Should Be........ FREE!

EA makes The Sims so...LOL
  • shypunkgrrlshypunkgrrl Posts: 58 Member
    edited June 2009
    University and Nightlife definitely :D
  • QueenSimQueenSim Posts: 36 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Definately Seasons so we can have...um...seasons.

And University! So our simmies can go off to college and stuff. And a nice addition to that expansion would be the ability to follow our kid and teens to school. Have them participate in things like joining the cheeleading squad, becoming a jock, joining the computer/chess club. Also, they could become the teacher's pet for a grade boost. Maybe become popular enough to be elected Prom King/Queen. And for graduation from High School if their grade is a certain level, they get Valedictorian Status which gives them an additional scholarship and skills boost for college. And if we have Seasons, during the summer season, the kids don't have to go to school or can opt to be sent off to summer camp, returning with skill to help them during the next semester of school.

We can call the pack, The Sims 3: Back to School. How does that sound?
  • Kmarshall1990Kmarshall1990 Posts: 66 New Member
    edited June 2009
    musicmom11 wrote:
    how about bringing back the ability to build on an empty lot. I miss that.

Lol you can do that. :P

I would have to say I would enjoy a Sports EP, where they could go play golf or bowling with their friends. I wouldn't mind pets though, they were always pretty funny. :)

i agree with a sports EP.. thatd be so cool.. and be able to get a bunch of sims together and play like baseball or football or basketball.

OP I agree with those too... i hope they do Pets soon because i love having pets =) lol and hopefully they'll give more dog breeds this time
  • LawertendLawertend Posts: 5,144 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Seasons and Pets?
    Nope, I want Seasons and OFB.

Those were the best two EPs for TS2 in my opinion. They added way too much gameplay, it was perfect! :D
  • LilDarling1972LilDarling1972 Posts: 127 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I loved superstar, and I expect having pets.

My only problem is after working, and building my stats up, I don't seem to have time to go hang around the city doing anything without damaging my stats.
  • volleyuupvolleyuup Posts: 471 Member
    edited June 2009
    I think that it would be neat to have a Magic Expansion pack just like the Sims 1. I would also love seeing a pets or season expansion pack for this game too.
  • EarcatEarcat Posts: 461 Member
    edited June 2009
    Nightlife Not being able to go into community lot building is pointless. First off, I'd like to be able to save my game.
  • johnwaltermanjohnwalterman Posts: 624 New Member
    edited June 2009
    The first one will be buissiness-oriented and allow looking into rabbit-holes. The second will be pets and have a create-a-pet as advanced as Create-a-Sim.
    That's just my prediction, based on EA shooting down the request for farm animals for 8 years, I doubt they will include them.
  • Ave_08Ave_08 Posts: 252 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Agreed. I loved those two! Nightlife and Bon Voyage need to follow as well.
  • vegillanomalyvegillanomaly Posts: 24 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Definitely Seasons and Open For Business... University would be a good addition as well. And there won't be any need to go to a completely different neighborhood to attend school.
  • JoshuaHJJoshuaHJ Posts: 46 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Seasons and Apartment Life. And make it so you could rent the upstairs of some of the downtown shops. Imagine, a Bookworm Sim having the opportunity to live in the book store.
  • DinoWiz0DinoWiz0 Posts: 111 New Member
    edited June 2009
    The EXPANSION PACKS SHOULD COME IN THE SAME ORDER AS THE SIMS 2 EXPANSION PACKS BUT COME FASTER AND NOT 6 MONTHS BETWEEN EACH EP. MAYBE EA SHOULD RELEASE 2 EPS AT ONCE.

I FEEL THE FIRST 2 EXPANSION PAKCS SHOULD BE

1. COMBINED NIGHTLIFE and UNIVERSITY and APARTMENTS and OPEN FOR BUSINESS and
    HOBBIES and VACATION and PETS
    2. COMBINED MAGIC and SUPERSTARS-MUSIC+MOVIES and CAREERS and RUNNING FOR MAYOR
    and others
  • yadaryayadarya Posts: 195 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Pets but not only dogs and cats but also
    farm animals and horses (could use as mode of transport lol)
  • Vlad788Vlad788 Posts: 53 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Definitely Seasons!
  • WARobertsWARoberts Posts: 18 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I want Pets and appartment life, fallowed by seasons and Bon Voyage. And how about being able to make empty lots, I was hoping to have beach front property. :evil:
  • vampcornvampcorn Posts: 44 New Member
    edited June 2009
    QueenSim wrote:
    Definately Seasons so we can have...um...seasons.

And University! So our simmies can go off to college and stuff. And a nice addition to that expansion would be the ability to follow our kid and teens to school. Have them participate in things like joining the cheeleading squad, becoming a jock, joining the computer/chess club. Also, they could become the teacher's pet for a grade boost. Maybe become popular enough to be elected Prom King/Queen. And for graduation from High School if their grade is a certain level, they get Valedictorian Status which gives them an additional scholarship and skills boost for college. And if we have Seasons, during the summer season, the kids don't have to go to school or can opt to be sent off to summer camp, returning with skill to help them during the next semester of school.

We can call the pack, The Sims 3: Back to School. How does that sound?

I think this idea is golden. EA should read this. I love the idea of summer camps and gaining skills.
  • AlanKenzoAlanKenzo Posts: 16 Member
    edited June 2009
    Sim_Outlaw wrote:
    I want seasons and nightlife. I also would like to see OPB and Pets.

I'd have to agree, I'd want Seasons and nightlife, cause I miss vampires.
  • FiniosFinios Posts: 92 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Another vote for pets and seasons. :P

After that, nightlife to liven things up a bit.
  • CryptonCrypton Posts: 224 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Seasons most definately.. The next I would be ok with Pets, Nightlife, etc...

But something a little different would be nice, similar to Open for Business, except perhaps something that instead builds onto (expands) jobs. Such as Military Track, etc.. A good example is in Sunset, the base has a Shuttle, it would be pretty cool to expand on that and have the ability to fly to the moon, travel to a planet, or orbit a star as a mission. (getting to see it would be a bonus as well)

Other jobs could be expanded on as well in similar ways. (maybe not flying to the moon as a rockstar.. but you get my drift :P)
  • CrycketCrycket Posts: 17 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Clk1143 wrote:
    I'm still rooting for a magic one myself *hides at the dirty looks.* :P I miss magic from sims1 a lot, and Apartment Life just didn't do it justice at all. The whole atmosphere of sims1 was different with the carnival rides and games, to the spell ingredients and building options.

I agree...magic in Sims 1 was fun...and I would love to see that again!!! Especially cause my first order of business is to build all of the HP toons!