Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bet you have never made a sim like this! *pics*

13...Next

Comments

• simsgal2227simsgal2227 Posts: 12,279 Member
    edited July 2011
    caturae wrote:
    Without photo editing (which was apparent in the photo of a supermodel albino that someone posted) the skin colour is not pure white, but pale with an obvious pink tinge. So all those saying 'paler' aren't necessarily correct, but pinker, yes!

This is because there is absence of colour in the skin/hair/eyes so the red hue of blood vessels are more obvious.

I have to say... I have met a few albino people and all of them have had red eyes. I suppose the blue (or really opaque) eyes could be a less severe form of albinism.

All of the sims are good, but I like LuckyNicole's and Jix's :) Nice to see a bit of variation in facial features.

Hmm...that would make sense. I found a lot of pics of her, and they must all be edited, then, since she was super pale in all of them.
  • asdfjkl13asdfjkl13 Posts: 257
    edited July 2011
    She's gorgeous! :) And actually, I did make an albino sim~ She was my generations sim~ Although my inspiration was an albino hamster I once had, so I'm not entirely sure how albino-accurate she is. :lol:
    edited July 2011
    asdfjkl13 wrote:
    She's gorgeous! :) And actually, I did make an albino sim~ She was my generations sim~ Although my inspiration was an albino hamster I once had, so I'm not entirely sure how albino-accurate she is. :lol:

Do you have a pic of her?
  • asdfjkl13asdfjkl13 Posts: 257
    edited July 2011
    asdfjkl13 wrote:

Do you have a pic of her?

I just went and found it~ :)

2jff5lk.png

I was going for a less-severe ablino, I guess, seeing as her hair isn't white, but rather a very pale blonde. Though it does look a bit darker than usual in this shot...

EDIT:

...So, maybe I'm an idiot, but I just figured out that I can edit my post by double clicking on it. :D So cool~
  • manawa_kahamanawa_kaha Posts: 82 Member
    edited July 2011
    Great sims, lots of variation which is cool :)

I have to say when I think of people with albinism, I always recall how their eyelashes are so pale. I wonder if there are custom content options to make eyelashes very blonde/white? Or would you just make the length very short to minimise the darkness?
    edited July 2011

I have to say when I think of people with albinism, I always recall how their eyelashes are so pale. I wonder if there are custom content options to make eyelashes very blonde/white? Or would you just make the length very short to minimise the darkness?

Yeah, I just consider that they're wearing mascara.
  • VigmedVigmed Posts: 1,185 Member
    edited July 2011

A good idea with the lashes and making them shorter, if realism be desired.

Found the thread late (or early) last night and came to find it again. I've a sim that could be considered this, and completely unintentional at that.

Not sure I like the eyes, and I only have this closeup because I was testing different eyes. But nice enough to show you all.

rands-0118.jpg

And a, uh, comparison shot *cough* to show contrast of skin tone.

rands-0119.jpg

The lighting makes her appear more pale than she actually is, but there you go.

It wouldn't be too difficult to make a true albino-sim. Just wanted to contribute something, and I had the pics sitting in my folder.

Nice sims from everyone! Would like to see more from others, too.
  • manawa_kahamanawa_kaha Posts: 82 Member
    edited July 2011

Yeah, I just consider that they're wearing mascara.

Haha, very true, and obvious - why did I not think of that! :lol:

Vigmed - very gorgeous Sim!
  • EverGreenLifeEverGreenLife Posts: 2,670 Member
    I HAVE!!!! Today!!!

RBqY3Yr.png
    ry05nTn.png
    Her name's Freyalise <3
    FrAEi8Q.png
    ✣*.:。✿*゚✣*.:。✿*゚i love starry skies✣*.:。✿*゚✣*.:。✿*゚
    origin ID - egl_original
    I know that a lot of simmers make 'white' sims for rainbowcies, but how many of you made a white sim to represent an albino?

I felt like making an albino sim today because I finally found a hair that looks good white (dark roots for many hair much?). I used the gray skintone from the FAWKES skins :). I wish I could find an even paler skin, but alas, I could not.

So her name is Colline :). I also looked up albino people's eye colors. Most have light blue like Colline, but some have red which reflect blood vessels, and some have purple which is of a blue eye AND red blood vessels.

Screenshot-5-4.png

Screenshot-86-3.jpg

Screenshot-88-2.jpg

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4359891

I love her hair!
    FrAEi8Q.png
    origin ID - egl_original
  • pandabear1836pandabear1836 Posts: 2,269 Member
    @EverGreenLife This thread is nearly six years old...
  • ButtersimsButtersims Posts: 107 Member
    Very lovely! I like her hair!
  • KarlaTheSimmerKarlaTheSimmer Posts: 52 Member
    That is a very nice Sim! <3
    @EverGreenLife This thread is nearly six years old...

XDDDDD AM SORRY
    FrAEi8Q.png
    origin ID - egl_original
  • pandabear1836pandabear1836 Posts: 2,269 Member
    @EverGreenLife It's quite alright! You just didn't notice. But try not to revive old threads! ;)
  • CoemgenusKCoemgenusK Posts: 211 Member
    Why yes I have! I made two albino vampires before.
    positively Epicurean
  • Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Funny idea. But I would prefer, if I had the option with the content in the game.
  • Deshong04Deshong04 Posts: 4,278 Member
    Off Topic: I don't get why anyone would even care if someone posts in a topic that is old. So what. First of all, it is NOT against the rules. And as long as the post pertains to the subject matter is the only thing that should matter. Now unless the rules changed since I last read it which is possible, I am not aware of anything that says one cannot post on old topics.

On Topic: Yes, I have created an Albino Sim and his name is Chi Otokie-Eboh. I chose white blonde instead of a white hair color with blue eyes. I have been thinking about creating another Sim with albinism as well. Creating unique Sims is fun but sometimes challenging since there are a lot of features never been done before in The Sims franchise CAS. So CC is always nice to help fill the void although in this case, CC is not needed to create an Albino Sim. Well, maybe except for recolorable eyelashes which I thought I had. Because yes, I would like him to have white blonde eyelashes.
    Screenshot_2838.jpg
    “What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
    Stand a little taller
    Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
    What doesn't kill you makes a fighter
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • lumossimslumossims Posts: 100 Member
    I love her! you've inspired me to make one similar
  • TheSims4MagiccTheSims4Magicc Posts: 30 Member
    Albinos are beautiful and your sim reflects that :)
  • BreazonaBreazona Posts: 1,335 Member
    So pretty! First albino sim I have seen. Rec'd
    sims 2&3 my beloved♥
  • RhythrinRhythrin Posts: 184 Member
    Really love all the albino sims up here! ^^
  • toxxictoxxic Posts: 11 New Member
    I kind of want to make an albino sim now. 1000-formsoffear has some pretty pale skin tones.