Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rebuilding Viper Valley and The Apocalypse Challenge

Comments

• lberen00lberen00 Posts: 15 New Member
    edited July 2011
    Is anyone else having the issue of many people becoming a vampire? It seems hard to find someone to marry when they become vampires so quickly. I end up adding several people to the game to try & meet one for the spouse. I don't wait either because of that. They either become a vampire or find a spouse quickly & then they are stuck without a spouse candidate.
  • mikitta47mikitta47 Posts: 2,250 New Member
    edited July 2011
    I had that very same issue. The only thing I can suggest is to install Twallen's Story Progression and then set total number of vampires allowed in your neighborhood to some number under 10. EA Vanilla Story Progression has it set as high as 50. Before I could set things lower, I felt like I lived in Stephen King's "Salem's Lot". It was very annoying indeed.

God Bless,
    mik
  • rambleramble Posts: 70 New Member
    edited July 2011
    lberen00 wrote:
    Is anyone else having the issue of many people becoming a vampire? It seems hard to find someone to marry when they become vampires so quickly. I end up adding several people to the game to try & meet one for the spouse. I don't wait either because of that. They either become a vampire or find a spouse quickly & then they are stuck without a spouse candidate.

Yes, that sounds familiar. At one point of time my game was so infested with vampires and paparazzi that there were hardly any other sims around. There were about two or thee households in addition to my AC lot, and all of those other sims were elders. I snapped and went to Edit Town and added some 5 new families with sims of all life stages. That got my game moving again. My sim was able to get married once she turned adult. Now the problem is that the new sims tend to get stuck when someone dies (or rather, tries to die). But luckily that's nothing a quick 'resetsim' won't fix so I'm fine, lol.
  • bunbunnynybunbunnyny Posts: 3,678 Member
    edited July 2011
    Ok, I read through the entire Wiki, and there are a few things that I don't think you have yet mentioned that I'd like to point out:

The usage of video cameras and home videos

Creating and playing with imaginary Friends

The usage of arcade games

Going to hospitals for midlife crisis treatments

Teaching teenagers to drive

The usage of sinks

Fountains and fountain objects

Ressurecting ghosts

Magic garden gnomes and the new Gnome Gravestones & Generations with Generations EP

Allowing to zeneport with the Martial Arts skill while Military is still in place even if Rock Star & Athletic have been listed.

With Athletic, well, the tombs we're making use Movable Statues and pools. Movable Statues combined with pools would greatly improve a Sim's Athletic skill, as would sleeping in a Cursed Sarcophagus of the Kings.

Clone voucher LTR in Generations

The LTR in Generations that returns you to your Young Adult age, and the one that freezes your age until you use a birthday cake. Unfortunately, the age freeze LTR has a bug, and it is permanent, no matter what it says you can do to get out of it.

In the Science Category, are we allowed to use Fire Pits? Technically, those are lights. You can set the light color, even! Are we also allowed to use pool lights?

In The Amazing Naturalist section, Sims with the Insane trait are allowed to fish in pools, and I've even stocked a pool with fish with a Insane Sim before. I'm not sure if it is a glitch, but I do remember doing that.

Buying and using canes for old people!

What about using firepoles and elevators?

By the way, what's a body skill?

Also, you'd better get started on Pets! And Pets Limited Edition! They're going to have A LOT of new features. You should start out mapping the stuff you KNOW you'll have to restrict, like riding on horses, jumping over fence objects with horses, owning a pet, feeding your pet and the culinary section, and so on. Don't assume and write anything yet, but also just think about mapping it out on a Word document or something.

Also, I know that you might not have gotten a chance yet for some of the Generations interactions, but I just wanted to remind you just in case!

How about a challenge for Generations that restricts your ability to create an imaginary friend! If we accidentally create one, we can just tell it [Leave me Alone] and it will become upset and turn back into a toy. For alternative rules, we could also be restricted from convincing other Sims to do stuff!

The unlocking could consist of doing stuff such as...
    Telling ghost stories

Telling bedtime stories

Making a child Sim or Teenage Sim dream about something specific so that something happens (we can do that now, I think.)

Have a field trip to somewhere, maybe?
    edited July 2011
    Something that would be cool would be having a professional modder create a mod that actual puts these rules into the game!

Or at least create an in-game menu like the Skill Journal or inside the skill journal that allows us to view the restrictions, what career we need for them, what expansion pack we need, and we could check off each set of restriction as we unlock them! That would be cool.
    edited July 2011
    Welcome to the Apocalypse, Bunny :D There's a lot in Generations I've not seen yet as my focus has been elsewhere lately. But I really appreciate having a list of things Gen offers so we can decide where it all fits in :)
    bunbunnyny wrote:
    Ok, I read through the entire Wiki, and there are a few things that I don't think you have yet mentioned that I'd like to point out:

Always like to get more feedback to perfect the rules!
    The usage of video cameras and home videos

These will be restricted by science. Camera usage is as well.
    Creating and playing with imaginary Friends

Toddlers and younger children may play with the toys, but they may not make them real - that is they may not give them the potion to turn them into real sims. I'm also trying to decide weather to allow putting them on the ground so they do their walking around and such. I think as far as childhood -yes, but once a sim reaches teen, the doll has to stay in their inventory.
    The usage of arcade games

Restricted by Science.
    Going to hospitals for midlife crisis treatments

This one is new to me. Restricted by Medical.
    Teaching teenagers to drive

Restricted by Military
    Restricted by Law Enforcement - Dynamic DNA Profiler
    (I've yet to get a teen to 10 athletic before they age to young adult)
    Restricted by Education
    Restricted by Science (conditional on this one ... if you don't already own a car, you can't buy one till you have science cleared,but if you have a car and the other restrictions are cleared, then you don't have to clear science)
    The usage of sinks

Sinks are unrestricted.
    Fountains and fountain objects

Restricted by Symphonic
    Ressurecting ghosts

Restricted by Ghost Hunter
    Magic garden gnomes and the new Gnome Gravestones & Generations with Generations EP

I'm not really sure - what do the new gnome gravestones do? I had one lot that just spawned them over night. I had around 12 of them and I had no gnomes to my knowledge.

In general, if you get a gnome through ordinary play mechanics, then you can keep them, even if they have offspring.
    Allowing to zeneport with the Martial Arts skill while Military is still in place even if Rock Star & Athletic have been listed.

Learning the Martial Arts skill is restricted by Athletics, Politics, Military and Law Enforcement-Super Spy if you do not have an academy in your town to go learn it. If you DO have an academy in your town, you still are restricted b Military and Athletics.

Zeneport, therefore, requires at least Military and Athletics to be cleared before you can even learn martial arts. Once you are able to learn the MA, you may use Zeneport without restriction.

(this was a good one and I hadn't thought about it before)
    With Athletic, well, the tombs we're making use Movable Statues and pools. Movable Statues combined with pools would greatly improve a Sim's Athletic skill, as would sleeping in a Cursed Sarcophagus of the Kings.

Sleeping in the Cursed Sarcophagus - that's up to the simmer weather they want to risk the curse. But mummies can't make babies, so they may not want to as it would mean the end of the legacy if it was the heir who was cursed.

At the minimum, getting out to explore the tombs in Rattlesnake Ridge or other custom worlds with tombs included, you will need Military. If you go before you have finished Athletic, you can only carry 3 items in your inventory at a time -so there's a great big consideration.

I haven't thought about requiring either Medical or Symphonic for using the dive wells though. I think I'll not require those as being able to navigate tombs requires those.
    Clone voucher LTR in Generations

Not allowed at all.
    The LTR in Generations that returns you to your Young Adult age, and the one that freezes your age until you use a birthday cake. Unfortunately, the age freeze LTR has a bug, and it is permanent, no matter what it says you can do to get out of it.

The age freeze - not allowed at all.

The Young Again potion - you are allowed to use 3 of them for the whole challenge AFTER science is cleared.
    In the Science Category, are we allowed to use Fire Pits? Technically, those are lights. You can set the light color, even! Are we also allowed to use pool lights?

Electric type lights - require Science.
    Candles, Torches, Firepots and other non-electric lights are allowed.

Fire pits ... Hmm- can they be placed under a roof? If not, they can't be used till Symphonic is cleared. Srategy wise, you may want to wait till Culinary is cleared too, because a sim roasting a marshmallow at one will blow your family's food alotment for the day.
    In The Amazing Naturalist section, Sims with the Insane trait are allowed to fish in pools, and I've even stocked a pool with fish with a Insane Sim before. I'm not sure if it is a glitch, but I do remember doing that.

Fishing is restricted by DaVinci, which in itself is restricted by Symphonic and Science. Once someone is able to start DaVinci they are the only one in the family able to go fishing (once their skill is high enough). If they also have the insane trait, they can fish out of pools if they want.

I don't ever remember being able to stock swimming pools. I'll give it a try though.

As for stocking ponds - not till DaVinci is cleared.
    Buying and using canes for old people!

Unrestricted.
    What about using fire poles and elevators?

Fire poles are restricted by Firefighter.

Elevators are restricted by Science.
    By the way, what's a body skill?

It's athletic. When I was doing the rules for this challenge, I copied and pasted Pinstar's original The Sims 2 Apocalypse Challenge rules - and in TS2, it was called Body skill.
    Also, you'd better get started on Pets! And Pets Limited Edition! They're going to have A LOT of new features. You should start out mapping the stuff you KNOW you'll have to restrict, like riding on horses, jumping over fence objects with horses, owning a pet, feeding your pet and the culinary section, and so on. Don't assume and write anything yet, but also just think about mapping it out on a Word document or something.

As I don't really know what all the new interactions are going to be, or if there is going to be a new career, I'm not quite ready for that. In Generations - there are a lot of interactions that are restricted by Day Care Worker. I purposely did not include an alternate for those who don't own Gen because of the specific things it locks.

I suspect it will be the same thing with Pets. Just off the top of my head, for play strategy, you will want to wait to own pets at least till culinary is cleared - you feed the pet and that's it for the family's food for the day.

Pet ownership may also be restricted by Symphonic and DaVinci. I'm simply unsure yet.

In TS2AC, the 3 pet careers were part of lifting restrictions, but for TS3AC, I made those restrictions part of the Sims careers to lift. I'm not wanting to bring back pet careers JUST to have them lift or suppress things again. Unless it's possibly JUST for Unleashed related interactions and options - like you can get one dog or one cat at a time and they have to lift their career before you can own a horse or more than one pet etc..
    Also, I know that you might not have gotten a chance yet for some of the Generations interactions, but I just wanted to remind you just in case!

If you can think of any more Generations specific things we've over looked - please list them. If you know all the different things we get forced days off for, and how long and who in the household gets it ... that's something that's shown itself to throw a monkey wrench in the Master Thief restrictions.

Thanks for joining our conversation, Bunny - I look forward to seeing more feedback!

God Bless,
    mik
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    edited July 2011
    bunbunnyny wrote:
    Something that would be cool would be having a professional modder create a mod that actual puts these rules into the game!

Or at least create an in-game menu like the Skill Journal or inside the skill journal that allows us to view the restrictions, what career we need for them, what expansion pack we need, and we could check off each set of restriction as we unlock them! That would be cool.

Oh man, wouldn't it though? Maybe you could ask Twallen for me!

God Bless,
    mik
    edited July 2011
    Well...
    In Generations, this is really what I can think of that's new:

-Video Cameras & Disk Towers
    --Home Videos that can be recorded
    ---Can be played on TVs
    ---Might not always come out perfectly
    --Disk towers can hold and store home videos

-Body hair
    --Wax Treatments at spas
    --Apparently, body hair is bugged and it does not appear genetic, therefore, unless your Create-a-Sim Sim has body hair, you can't get it.
    --Can be applied to feet :shock: :x

-Romantic Interactions
    --Give Flowers
    --"Be Frisky" Interaction
    --Ask to watch the stars together

-Daycare Career
    --More Sim children are dropped off
    --You must feed these children, too! So Culinary may or may not need an exception. These kids could always be fed at home!
    --Daycare Van vehicle

-Lifetime Rewards
    --Young Again Potion
    --Clone Voucher
    --Motive Mobile
    ---This is a vehicle that completely refills all of your needs when you use it.
    --Clean Slate
    --Above Reproach
    --Inheritance
    ---This gives you free money (Ironic.)
    --Hover Bed
    ---This is a floating bed
    --Age Freeze Potion

-Child Toys
    --Toy Chest
    ---Dressing up and acting like different things
    --Baker's Half Dozen Desk
    ---Presiding over the royal court (Can also be done at tables.)
    --Sand Boxes
    ---Sand castles can be made in these. Sandcastles can also be made on terrain paints that are made out of sand.
    --See Saws
    --Teeter Toys

-Age Specific Events
    --Child AND Teen
    ---School Events
    ----Field Trips
    Special items can be gained from them
    They are optional, and require buses.
    They are trips to rabbitholes around town.
    ----Afterschool Activities
    Optional
    Special items can be gained.
    --Teen
    ---Mood Swings
    ----Special wishes are asked for.
    ---School Events
    ----Graduation
    Special daytime activity that CANNOT be ignored
    New clothes granted afterwards
    Diploma given in inventory
    Interaction to toss diploma afterwards
    ----Prom
    Prom King/Queen Crowns
    Optional
    --Young Adult
    ---For some odd reason, every time a Sim of Young Adult or older is in a newly activated household, their first wish is always to buy a motorcycle.
    --Adult
    ---Midlife Crises
    ----Can be treated at hospitals
    ----Special wishes that cannot be canceled. Might get in the way of promising wishes restriction.
    ----Personalities completely changed.
    ----Additional Lifetime Reward Points gained.

-Hobby Items
    --Skill Items
    ---Chemistry Set
    ----Adds logic skill
    ----Can be used from any age consisting of or higher than Child
    ----Creates potions
    Can be mixed into drinks, consumed, or placed on ground.
    Stink potion
    Makes stinky. :P
    Liquid Horror potion
    Gives consumer a negative moodlet for a period of time.
    Badder Flow potion
    Dramatically decreases a Sim's [Bladder] need, but not completely.
    Mood Enhancer potion
    Improves consumer's mood
    Radical Rapairum potion
    Allows the consumer to temporarily behave as if they have mastered the [Handiness] skill
    Sleeping potion
    Immediately puts the consumer asleep
    Ninja Vanish potion
    User throws the potion on the ground and immediately appears back at their home
    Ghost potion
    Transforms the consumer into a ghost for 3 Sim hours
    Imaginary Friend Metamorphium potion
    Can be given to an IF to transform them into their RS. (Imaginary Friend -- Real State.)
    Potions can be given as a gift.
    Once discovered, money must be paid in order to recreate a potion. If the process of making a potion is interrupted, the money must be repaid in order to create the potion.

-Items That Most Ages can Use
    --See Saws
    --Treehouses
    ---Can be woohoo-ed in.
    ---Pranks can be performed within the treehouse
    ---Can be set as Boys-only or Girls-only
    ---Children can play pretend inside them
    --Bunk Beds
    ---Each bed has a second version with a hole underneath where items can be places.
    --Beds (In General)
    ---Stories can be told to children.
    ---Sleeping Bags
    ----Portable, but if left unattended on another lot, could be stolen.
    ---Pillow fights can be made near beds

-New Social Interactions
    --Give items in your inventory as gifts
    --Friendly
    ---Talk about Alma Matter
    ---Tell ghost stories
    ----Can give some Sims negative moodlets
    --Toddlers
    ---Can be walked in strollers
    ----Will walk down a path, might take a random sidewalk off the road, then turn around and go home.
    ---Can be "Clawed" to.

-New Traits
    --Rebellious
    ---Sims will be less likely of getting caught after curfew
    ---Successful pranks are more likely
    ---Can talk about rebelling
    ---Setting of own traps are unlikely
    --Nurturing
    ---Better at daycare profession
    ---Children and Toddlers listen better
    ---Punishments given are fair
    ---Can talk about nurturing personality actions

-Children Interactions
    --Can pretend to drive on couches
    --Can play pretend

-Teen Interactions
    --Can ask Young Adults and older to teach them to drive
    ---Can still drive after aging up, even if they haven't learned how to drive yet

-Parties
    --Teen Parties
    ---Young adults and older will get a free vacation offer
    ---Only teens can come
    ---Police might crash party
    ---Adults may come home early and punish the Teens
    ---If house is not spotless, the Teens are in trouble
    ---Cannot be made unless adults are on free vacation
    --Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties
    ---Once proposed for marriage, can be thrown
    ---Party dancers of the opposite gender than the host will arrive to "lighten the mood"
    ---If good enough of a party, the police or firefighters will show up to party with you
    ---During these parties, you can spray other Sims with fizzy nectar
    --Weddings
    ---Can only be made once proposed for marriage
    ---After made, Bachelor/Bachelorette parties cannot be made
    ---Public formal event
    --Sleepovers
    ---Mostly for child Sims
    ---Sims come over with sleeping bags and spend the night

-Imaginary Friends
    --Given randomly at birth or automatically put in inventory if a toddler is in a newly activated household
    --Can be asked to do chores for you
    --Can be turned real with Imaginary Friend Metamorphium potion or an opportunity
    ---Once real, the IF joins the household
    ---Real IF's can strut to places or run to places
    ---Can transform into toy form and Sim form at any moment
    --Other Sims can't see the Imaginary Friend
    --Will grow up with its creator
    --Creator can talk about Imaginary Friend to other Sims
    --Fills [Social] need for its creator
    --Cannot be taken off of home lot

-Elder Interactions
    --Canes can be equipped to Elders
    ---Can be used for walking - as an accessory

-Build Mode
    --One new window
    --Spiral Staircases
    ---Children and Teens can slide down these
    ---Can be placed direct on top of each other
    ---Can use the Alt button for free-will placement AND rotation

That is all I can think of. Hope this helps! 8)
    edited July 2011
    Thank you for that list! Some of it has been accounted for in the rules, and some of it hasn't. Once Rattlesnake Ridge is done, I intend to do a massive sweep of the rules and make sure everything is up to date and improve the readability of some of the sections. I also intend to finally improve the FAQ section. Once Unleashed comes out, I'll have to do it again, but hopefully, the full sweep will put into place some better framework for inserting new rules. Plus I won't be working like crazy on a world to get out. I do HAVE one I want to do for Unleashed, but it's not like I'm sweating it. It will be done when it's done. It's pretty much going to be a Sunset Valley type clone anyway.

God Bless,
    mik
    edited July 2011
    mikitta47 wrote:
    bunbunnyny wrote:

Oh man, wouldn't it though? Maybe you could ask Twallen for me!

God Bless,
    mik

How would I do that?

:x Oooh... I forgot pranks.

-Pranks
    --Only Children and Teens can perform these
    --Red sensors detect pranks set up
    ---Whoopee Cushion
    ----Can be set on couches and chairs
    ---Exploding Toilet
    ----Can be set on toilets
    ---Spraying Sink
    ----Can be set on sinks
    ---Hair Dye
    ----Can be set on showers
    ---Scary Screen
    ----Can be set on computers
    ---Several pranks such as doorbell ditch can be set on neighboring houses
    edited July 2011
    You would go here ... http://www.the-isz.com/nraas/index.php?showforum=10 and nicely ask Twallen if he would make a mod that allowed you to track apocalypse legacy things, like what careers were cleared. I've thought about doing that ... but I think he would probably tell me he's too busy - but then, it never hurts to ask, and he might be intrigued.

God Bless,
    mik
    edited July 2011
    Ok. Are you sure you don't want to do it? I might not get what you're wanting. And I was thinking that the chart would also keep track of what restrictions are under which career.

In case that doesn't work out, I'm trying to create my own chart in order to keep track of what restrictions are for what and what to do to unlock them.
    If you want, I can try and give you the chart when I'm done!

I'm organizing the chart by subjects.

Like one category is Transportation restrictions, another category could be eating restrictions, another could be skill restrictions, Build Mode, Buy Mode, appliance and plumbing, and so on.
    edited July 2011
    Have you protected your Wiki? I don't think it's a good idea to allow others to change your Wiki, unless you want them to.
    edited July 2011
    Also, if you are going to ask him yourself, you might also want to suggest the alternative - which is completely blocking out the ability until it's unlocked by everything restricting it!
    edited July 2011
    Ok, so what about these Generations LTR? Are they allowed and what restricts them?

Above Reproach

Clean Slate

Hover Bed

Inheritance

Motive Mobile

Also, in the science section, if the airports are all messed up, doesn't that mean that the adults can't go on a free vacation?
    edited July 2011
    1. The charts - sound really good. Among other things, it's been on the back burner for me to do, but I've been focusing on other things. If you come up with something good, definitely share it!

2. Protecting the Wikia ... I haven't - mostly because I want to encourage participation of other Apocalypse lovers. I SHOULD do a monthly back up though. Again one of those things that's been in my mind to do, but have been focusing on other things.

3. Twallen - I've not gotten a hold of him mostly due to my own reticence of asking him to build something that isn't quite so applicable for the whole community. I wish I knew more about scripting and such, how to make even an outside program that would track it all.

God Bless,
    mik
    edited July 2011
    I wish I knew how, too. But who knows? Maybe somebody could figure it out for us eventually! In the meantime, if you REALLY want that kind of mod that gives us a list or actually restricts us, maybe you could search for modders that are creating mods for others!

Anyways, may I update your list of Lifetime Reward restrictions? Just so you know, I've only included stuff that you have mentioned on the main page, so stuff like "The Hustler" set by Film - Actor is not in my list. But it's updated! It looks like you haven't updated it since January.

And if I come up with any other lists, am I allowed to insert them?

edited July 2011
    bunbunnyny wrote:
    Ok, so what about these Generations LTR? Are they allowed and what restricts them?

Above Reproach

I think Film restrictions would be the best fit here.
    Clean Slate

Also Film
    Hover Bed

Alien Technology and Science
    Inheritance

Not allowed
    Motive Mobile

Alien Technology and Science

Also, in the science section, if the airports are all messed up, doesn't that mean that the adults can't go on a free vacation?

Free vacations are under the same restrictions as traveling to WA vacations. Politics, Military, Law Enforcement Super Spy, can't think of what else right now, but I think there's at least one other restriction.

Keep in mind, however, that teen parties are restricted by Film. For that matter, bachelor/bachelorette parties, weddings, etc are restricted by Film.

God Bless,
    mik
    edited July 2011
    Bunny, if you would take on moderating the Lifetime Rewards list, I would welcome the help. Anghara has been moderating my spelling (which is awful :P ) and also making a list of interactions for me so we can have that up as a reference too. Many hands make light work :)

God Bless,
    mik
  • Anghara130Anghara130 Posts: 233 New Member
    edited July 2011
    Mik, how did you lift Science in your play testing? Was there some fishing involved? Because it's been noted on the Talk page of the Wikia that without Fishing you can't get it lifted....

Options?
    1) Allow the one fishing class for Science as well as the Amazing Naturalist.
    2) Allow bait books to be purchased on Day One.
    3) Allow bait books to be read at the library. (Needs Military, Law Enf Super Spy)

Any other ideas? Or can it be lifted without having to have the fishing skill?
    edited July 2011
    You have to do hard work a lot, but it can be completed without ever baiting a hook. I've even done it as a founder career and cleared it within allotted time. It's not easy, but it IS possible. That is the MAIN reason I've allowed the buying skill books on the very first day of the challenge and all three garden books are HIGHLY recommended. You CAN get through science without working fishing. You will get your promotions AS LONG AS your other required skills are maxed and you go to work in a good mood.

So no, I'm not going to amend the rules for Science. It's part of the challenge that you have to get through it w/o fishing.

God Bless,
    mik
    edited July 2011
    When you say those Generations LTRs are restricted by Film, which ones? Both?

Also, what should I do about those LTR's you didn't mention in the main page, like The Haggler, Always on The List, Artisan Crafter, Better Mixologist, Excellent Groupie, Master of Seduction, Watering Hole Regular, and The Next Big Thing? Should I just keep the restrictions that are already set on the list you already have?
    edited July 2011
    :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
    I was in the middle of making my list for the past 3 hours, when my computer just closed the Internet just to do this stupid update that I forgot to tell to do later, so I lost 3 hours of work, and then I was leaning on the top while I was seeing if I could get it back through the recently closed tabs section or the history section in case the site autosaved it, it didn't, and then the screen fell down (It raises and lowers) and now it's stuck on the bottom and no I have a computer screen that's so low that I need to lower the height of my chair to read it and the button that's on the back of the computer that is supposed release it from lock (it locks when it's set to the bottom) is stuck and I'M REALLY MAD RIGHT NOW!

-Inhales-

I still don't feel any better.:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

3 hours of my life wasted.:evil::evil::evil:
    edited July 2011
    The TR limited by Film - I'm thinking both branches for that. Let me think on it some more :)

The LTR list - there's a partially complete list on the Wikia. Many of the restriction categories say what LTR are restricted too. It needs to be updated.

Frustrations with your computer - I'm sorry. I hate it when things like that happen! Think of it this way - you didn't utterly break your computer so it never works again and that's a blessing. If your screen is stuck in the low position, you can find something to set it up on. I've had to do that before.

God Bless,
    mik
    edited July 2011
    Thanks.

I've redone all of the LTR Restrictions, and I will now update the LTR list.
    If you redecide on the Generations LTR's, lemme know or update it yourself!