Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Attention Splashers! Important Update Page: 1232

Comments

• SimChick1016SimChick1016 Posts: 8,609 Member
    edited July 2011
    Thank you!! *runs to make sure she works*
    Happy Simming! o:)
  • berrypie27berrypie27 Posts: 15,492 Member
    edited July 2011
    For Shanna :3
    photobooth_fun_shanquil_by_berrybaby27-d3reclx.png
    edited July 2011
    Yay!! That worked. :D

Course... Hmmm... Now how to I move her into a house? What's the cheat? Freerealestate? Do I need testingcheatsenabled to use it?
    edited July 2011
    Yay!! That worked. :D

Course... Hmmm... Now how to I move her into a house? What's the cheat? Freerealestate? Do I need testingcheatsenabled to use it?

yes and no
    edited July 2011
    Okay, Sugar is now snugly moved into her temporary home until Ash meets her. :D Thank you sooooooo much Berry!!

smiley-hug006.gif
    edited July 2011
    Okay, Sugar is now snugly moved into her temporary home until Ash meets her. :D Thank you sooooooo much Berry!!

smiley-hug006.gif

lol np :P
    edited July 2011
    *thinking aloud* I wonder if the first chapter is too soon to bring the love interest in? Hmm... *plots*
    edited July 2011
    I'm having way too much fun checking out all the cool sims in Sugar Valley. :D I love this neighborhood! I had my sim go to Peppermint Pier and I totally felt the magic. :)
    edited July 2011
    lol you wouldn't be the first! :lol:

photobooth_fun_pumcot_by_berrybaby27-d3rerss.png
    edited July 2011
    I'm having way too much fun checking out all the cool sims in Sugar Valley. :D I love this neighborhood! I had my sim go to Peppermint Pier and I totally felt the magic. :)

Weeee!!! n.n
  • FishGirl4FishGirl4 Posts: 4,415 New Member
    edited July 2011
    I'm in a modeling competition that has a berryfied assignment (she gave credit to you of course)
    I was wondering if I could use Waterlily as an extra?
    edited July 2011
    Awwwwwwww that second picture!! <3333
    edited July 2011
    FishGirl4 wrote:
    I'm in a modeling competition that has a berryfied assignment (she gave credit to you of course)
    I was wondering if I could use Waterlily as an extra?

Sure~
  • FishGirl4FishGirl4 Posts: 4,415 New Member
    edited July 2011
    edited July 2011
    Ahhhh. Don't you just love it when you are going through the motions in a game, getting bored with your sim's rut and then suddenly inspiration strikes you for a GREAT story line? :D

Yeah, that just happened to me. :)
  • elizablaineelizablaine Posts: 283
    edited July 2011
    Ahhhh. Don't you just love it when you are going through the motions in a game, getting bored with your sim's rut and then suddenly inspiration strikes you for a GREAT story line? :D

Shhh, is hiding under her desk with her laptop so the simmie story fairies don't get her....I've had something like 6 story inspirations just from looking around sugar valley, :shock: also can anyone tell me who did the Sugar Valley Childrens Home? I needed some kiddies and put it into my Glen Legacy Sugar Valley, and I'd like to be able to give the creators name if anyone asks me....
    edited July 2011
    photobooth_fun_pennset_by_berrybaby27-d3rf0q7.png

For my dear niece :3 hehe she is gonna spaz when she sees these.
    edited July 2011

Shhh, is hiding under her desk with her laptop so the simmie story fairies don't get her....I've had something like 6 story inspirations just from looking around sugar valley, :shock: also can anyone tell me who did the Sugar Valley Childrens Home? I needed some kiddies and put it into my Glen Legacy Sugar Valley, and I'd like to be able to give the creators name if anyone asks me....

JudyWorks
    edited July 2011
    Ohhh Sunset!! *swoons* :D
  • AvanisAvanis Posts: 1,570 New Member
    edited July 2011
    So gorgeous! I have a few pics to put up in the OMB Merlot! thread of Pinkberry and Lo :D
    edited July 2011
    Avanis wrote:
    So gorgeous! I have a few pics to put up in the OMB Merlot! thread of Pinkberry and Lo :D

Woohoo! cant wait! LOL :]
    edited July 2011
    Man, Five star celebrities sure think they're hot stuff. Sheesh. :roll:

:lol:
  • elizablaineelizablaine Posts: 283
    edited July 2011
    berrypie27 wrote:

JudyWorks

Thanks Berry, I just wanted to make sure I had the info, appreciate the help.
  • AvanisAvanis Posts: 1,570 New Member
    edited July 2011
    berrypie27 wrote:
    Avanis wrote:

Woohoo! cant wait! LOL :]

First pics are up, will post more when the babies start rolling out :P
    edited July 2011
    Kaleeko and Lo! Last one for tonight! Should hopefully be able to finish these up tomorrow n.n

photobooth_fun_kaleekalot_by_berrybaby27-d3rfbww.png