Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"Official Petition to bring the TS1 CHARM to TS3" (310 signatures! Help us grow!)

Comments

• Options
    tammer400tammer400 Posts: 647 Member
    edited January 2011
    I'll sign
  • Options
    mcmuffinburgermcmuffinburger Posts: 1,547 Member
    edited January 2011
    Signed!!!!
  • Options
    AnavastiaAnavastia Posts: 6,515 Member
    edited January 2011
    /sign Bring back the magic, zanny, funny, random sims that everyone loves!!!!
  • Options
    BlacK02220BlacK02220 Posts: 9
    edited January 2011
    Signed :D
  • Options
    LewisJ12LewisJ12 Posts: 263 New Member
    edited January 2011
    Signed

I only ever played TS1 at a friends place as I never actually had a computer before 2004! :S But I still remember the charm :)

And TS2, well... Don't even get me started! For me, that was so amusing. Random alien abductions, death by flies, better relationships..

I almost cried when in TS2 the only family that I had not used cheats on had a child who was taken away! And when my pregnant sim was so close to giving birth when she dropped dead. Looking back that was highly amusing!
  • Options
    DeathNoteSimDeathNoteSim Posts: 4,544 New Member
    edited January 2011
    count me in! Signed :D
  • Options
    keekee8701keekee8701 Posts: 6
    edited January 2011
    SIGNED!!! Please EA/Sims developers-
  • Options
    JanetTheBeastJanetTheBeast Posts: 32
    edited January 2011
    I'm only signing cause you said there would be the music from TS1

I'm in x
  • Options
    NoryyaNoryya Posts: 20
    edited May 2011
    Signed!

I've actually just discovered this morning that my TS1 base game disc is broken and you can't but it for download on EA games site:( Been looking for someone who has it so I can kick it old school.
  • Options
    SkyscraperfanSkyscraperfan Posts: 4,287 Member
    edited May 2011
    Not Signed. I like the direction sims 3 is going in. :D
    My current Novelcy and general blog:
    https://themostevilfish.wordpress.com/
  • Options
    scaddodooscaddodoo Posts: 11 New Member
    edited May 2011
    I miss the mechanical bull, the fairground games, sending postcards back to friends and family while on vacation, the snow/skateboard ramp, the snowslide, shops you could browse around in and even run, the wondering maestro from HD, changing booths/tents, Studio Town, beehives and butterchurns, just about every item of furniture that we ever had in TS and TS2 ep/sp. I even thought that the social bunny might make a return as the IF

so yeah add my name, sign
  • Options
    maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    edited July 2011
    I have probably signed this but will sign it again!!

/signed
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • Options
    GothangelGothangel Posts: 128 Member
    edited July 2011
    signed.
  • Options
    virgo12virgo12 Posts: 10
    edited July 2011
    Signed!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    knuckledusterknuckleduster Posts: 1,268 Member
    edited July 2011
    signed again and again and again!
  • Options
    jeff20pvpjeff20pvp Posts: 67 Member
    edited July 2011
    /signed

The sims 3 feels emotionless, like the characters have no bond nor feelings toward one another. Also, it is really lame compared to part 2. Part 2 had SO MUCH MORE going on. The only thing I like better about 3 is the global aging, but besides that, its just a shell of what part 2 is.

Also, what is with all of the rabbit holes? If I send them out to eat, I want to watch them eat and interact in the resturant. I don't want to just know that they went,without being able to look in. Get it together EA.
  • Options
    Wadebabe8Wadebabe8 Posts: 16 Member
    edited July 2011
    Signed!
  • Options
    cherrydragonfirecherrydragonfire Posts: 195
    edited July 2011
    jeff20pvp wrote:
    /signed

The sims 3 feels emotionless, like the characters have no bond nor feelings toward one another. Also, it is really lame compared to part 2. Part 2 had SO MUCH MORE going on. The only thing I like better about 3 is the global aging, but besides that, its just a shell of what part 2 is.

Also, what is with all of the rabbit holes? If I send them out to eat, I want to watch them eat and interact in the resturant. I don't want to just know that they went,without being able to look in. Get it together EA.

I feel the same way. The Sims now are to "serious". EA took out all the emotional cut scenes you got form TS2 and charm from TS1.
    And maybe they didn't want to bother with making the rooms for a resterant or police office...whatever!!

Definite sign!!
  • Options
    HittaHitta Posts: 21
    edited July 2011
    Skyscraperfan, I think that it was very rude that you put not signed. If you didn't want it, you shouldn't have put anything. I think we should count that one as signed cause he replied to this thread.

SIGNED
  • Options
    MartialRocksMartialRocks Posts: 77
    edited July 2011
    Makin' Magic and Unleashed.

'Nuff said.

Signed.

EDIT: Also the random people like The Witch Doctor and Bigfoot in TS2. I miss them. D: Oh, and the random celebrities from Superstar.
  • Options
    misty4mmisty4m Posts: 2,266 Member
    edited July 2011
    I would love to see the strippers mald jumping out of the cake like in the sims ones and also more rave clothing and rave object for the party animal sims.
    new.png
  • Options
    MysttrezMysttrez Posts: 90 New Member
    edited July 2011
    /SIGNED

Making Magic, Stripers, Dragons, butter, jelly, Skelton Maids, Genie, Ahhhh... FUN!
  • Options
    DreadWizardDMDreadWizardDM Posts: 194 Member
    edited July 2011
    / signed

Strippers! make the game more edgy, most players are 17+ anyways!
  • Options
    Thesimsboy1997Thesimsboy1997 Posts: 275
    edited July 2011
    The entertainer is back for Generations, he/she will charm your sims, spray random people with nectar, and flirt with a few people. A few things are starting to come back. SIGNED FOR THE REST!
  • Options
    mattgstlmattgstl Posts: 1,714 Member
    edited July 2011
    This stuff is all from the past, we should think about the future of the sims. I know we all miss the charm but we must be positive and think about what we will get.

So as they say in Dragons Den "I am out" (not signed).