The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims2, No woohoo, Pregnate? UNIVERSITY?!?!

I was playing sims 2 the other day and my sims was at university, well any way she got a boy friend while there. She invited him over, they made out, ate dinner, she through up, then got a baby bump! They didn't even woohoo. My friends little sister hypothosis is true I guess. (She belives when you kiss you get pregnate...) I just thought this was wierd and wanted to share it with you all.

Comments

• KalaniCoolKalaniCool Posts: 64 Member
    edited July 2011
    Bumpity Bump-Bump.
  • nicolebrittanyynicolebrittanyy Posts: 6,513 Member
    edited July 2011
    Wow, I didn't even know sims could get pregnant while in University!

Huh. Must have been a glitch... and an odd one, for sure. Thanks for sharing :P
  • singgoutloudxsinggoutloudx Posts: 3,424 New Member
    edited July 2011
    That's really strange, because whenever I had Sims woohoo at University, they couldn't even get pregnant, since they can't have a baby while at college. Strange. Thanks for sharing!
    edited July 2011
    oops. Double post
    edited July 2011
    Wow, I didn't even know sims could get pregnant while in University!

Huh. Must have been a glitch... and an odd one, for sure. Thanks for sharing :P
    I didn't know they could get pregnate at University either. And yah your right I'm pretty sure it's a glich
    edited July 2011
    It's just something you say to bump up your post closer to the top. Or you could reply something. Either way works
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • PrincessPoohBearPrincessPoohBear Posts: 239
    edited July 2011
    What does bumping mean? Sorry I know its irrelevant. :(
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    edited July 2011
    What does bumping mean? Sorry I know its irrelevant. :(

It means you're commenting on your thread in order to have it on the first page of the forums where people will be more likely to see it :)

And wow o.o that is odd. I remember having a hack that let you get pregnant at the university in sims 2 but I didn't know it could happen as a glitch o.o
  • TsunamiGirlTsunamiGirl Posts: 995 Member
    edited July 2011
    I had a hack that made it so you could have a baby while at college but when it came time to leave, they left the kid behind. :shock: The social worker came and got him. Fortunately with sims 2, the first kid you adopt is the last kid that was taken by the social worker and since the social worker didn't technically take the kid from my college student, she was able to adopt him back into the family. So, it all worked out. :wink: