Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who wants to have a Sim discussion?

I would like to talk about The Sims.

Unfortunately, I don't want to here.

I want to on the forums I created. However, I'm the only user currently registered, so yes you must register.

http://latenightadventures.forumotion.com/

You can register with an e-mail address, with a facebook account, or both!

We can chat on there about Sims related things. Otherwise if you care not to, then I guess we can here... :?

Just a shameless advertising thread. If that's what you would like to call it.
Click it » My blog features Sims stuff like Machinima, Downloads, Stories, Reviews, and more!

Comments

• JEL52895JEL52895 Posts: 11,632 New Member
    edited July 2011
    Wow. It looks like a lot of us are using forumotion. XD
  • lizzielilyylizzielilyy Posts: 4,877 Member
    edited July 2011
    Dont take this the wrong way but lol at all the different threads saying 'join our forum/club/off topic sim website' hahahahha not meaning to be rude coz some are very successful but it is funny how a lot of us are just branching off into new forums, then again with all this sesert nonsense it seems a good idea most of the time! Good luck with finding members :XD:
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • worm178worm178 Posts: 4,462 Member
    edited July 2011
    Lizzie1234 wrote:
    Dont take this the wrong way but lol at all the different threads saying 'join our forum/club/off topic sim website' hahahahha not meaning to be rude coz some are very successful but it is funny how a lot of us are just branching off into new forums, then again with all this sesert nonsense it seems a good idea most of the time! Good luck with finding members :XD:

No problem. :)

Yeah, you could say that again. :roll:
    Click it » My blog features Sims stuff like Machinima, Downloads, Stories, Reviews, and more!
  • bubblemaddiebubblemaddie Posts: 1,321 New Member
    edited July 2011
    Looks nice worm :) just a word of advice dont make another ad for the site you might get banned :mrgreen:

(i am saying this because i got banned for my ad..and dont want the same for you)
    edited July 2011
    JEL52895 wrote:
    Wow. It looks like a lot of us are using forumotion. XD

I just liked it because of the customization.

That's just for my forums, my real site is here:

http://latenightadventures.webs.com
    edited July 2011
    Just a little tip, shameless advertising threads can turn people off. I have never advertised my forum on here, because it drives some people crazy. :wink: Hey, aren't you the one that joined my forum and never logged in? Lol. XD
    edited July 2011
    JEL52895 wrote:
    Just a little tip, shameless advertising threads can turn people off. I have never advertised my forum on here, because it drives some people crazy. :wink: Hey, aren't you the one that joined my forum and never logged in? Lol. XD

Something went wrong, so it didn't work. My login was messed-up.

If you deleted me, then I could re-sign up and I'd be fine. :)

And, well I don't know how else to spread the word. As people don't like advertising on their pages either. I have a partner, but she's not always online, and she hasn't bothered to sign-up to LNA's forum sites.

edited July 2011
    worm178 wrote:
    JEL52895 wrote:

And, well I don't know how else to spread the word. As people don't like advertising on their pages either. I have a partner, but she's not always online, and she hasn't bothered to sign-up to LNA's forum sites.
    Done.
    As for getting the word out, we've been having trouble as well. It seems a bunch of forums happened to come out all at once. We've been accused of rivalry, we just want to be an fun, neutral place. :wink:
    edited July 2011
    JEL52895 wrote:
    worm178 wrote:
    JEL52895 wrote:

Done.
    As for getting the word out, we've been having trouble as well. It seems a bunch of forums happened to come out all at once. We've been accused of rivalry, we just want to be an fun, neutral place. :wink:

dont we all jel :mrgreen:
    edited July 2011
    JEL52895 wrote:
    worm178 wrote:
    JEL52895 wrote:

Done.

Thanks! :)
  • KoumoriDiruKoumoriDiru Posts: 6,681 Member
    edited July 2011
    A lot of people are making forums now aren't they? I don't really blame you though.
    tumblr_nvbyvezH0b1uvyu9yo8_r1_400.gif
    edited July 2011
    A lot of people are making forums now aren't they? I don't really blame you though.

This sucks. I have to come up with something fun and out of the box!
  • DanibleeDaniblee Posts: 2,429 New Member
    edited July 2011
    It seems like a lot of people are starting to advetise their forums lately... :shock: I'm about to go check yours out though. :3 Be careful advertising, the website doesnt like it and these threads get deleted often. You can get banned. D:
    edited July 2011
    Daniblee wrote:
    It seems like a lot of people are starting to advetise their forums lately... :shock: I'm about to go check yours out though. :3 Be careful advertising, the website doesnt like it and these threads get deleted often. You can get banned. D:

Thanks! :)

Happy Simming :mrgreen:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    edited July 2011
    worm178 wrote:

or you can just come join us over at my site..... :mrgreen:
    edited July 2011
    worm178 wrote:

Nah. Thanks for the offer though.
    edited July 2011
    worm178 wrote:

Wow. That's ballsy. :wink:
    edited July 2011
    JEL52895 wrote:
    worm178 wrote:

What was i was just saying he could always come over to my site :mrgreen:
    edited July 2011
    JEL52895 wrote:
    worm178 wrote:

I joined Simstopia. Isn't that enough?

I mean, why'd you switch?
    edited July 2011
    worm178 wrote:
    JEL52895 wrote:
    worm178 wrote:

Just a warning, you don't want to ask why anyone left Simstopia on the officials. It can get nasty. I know, I left and have talked of it. This is the wrong place. I stopped. >_>

If you want to know how things like that turn out, check out the blog that must not be named.
    edited July 2011
    worm178 wrote:

you do not have to join if you dont want too i was just saying you could :mrgreen:

and i would rather not speak about simstopia :D
    edited July 2011
    worm178 wrote:

you do not have to join if you dont want too i was just saying you could :mrgreen:

That bad eh?

Well, I'm not going to be joining your site. I've already joined a few.

I'm sorry, but I am competing for viewers against you. But thanks for all of the friendliness.

edited July 2011
    worm178 wrote:
    worm178 wrote:

That bad eh?

I'm sorry, but I am competing for viewers against you. But thanks for all of the friendliness.

Why must all these forums compete? These forums don't have to be a competition. Mine is accused of being in it. -_-
    edited July 2011
    JEL52895 wrote:
    worm178 wrote:
    worm178 wrote:

That bad eh?

Why must all these forums compete? These forums don't have to be a competition. Mine is accused of being in it. -_-

Well, it's just the reality. McDonald's and Burger King Compete.

I'm not saying I'm competing in a good or bad way.

:D
    edited July 2011
    worm178 wrote:
    worm178 wrote:

That bad eh?

thats fine ,i wish you the best of luck with your site :mrgreen: