Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Funny moments in your sim playing history

Hey guys I got bored and so wanted to hear all of your guy's sims funny moments.

1. I remember i had this family my guy married the firefighter and she had twins after she had them i killed her since she turned into a elder. So then He married a new sim she had a girl and i guess one of the twins didnt like her because when the twins were teens and the girl a kid. One of teens had the pyro trait so i tell him to set something on fire and so he goes up to his sisters room while she is sleeping in the bed and lights it on fire. I was like omg what r you trying to do murder your sister?

2. my secound one was in sims2 my favorite sim had a daughter she was a witch and so i had the mom do the light floor on fire spell and i had the dauther teleport down and then i look she teleported on the fire so i was all panicing.

So ya share us your moments

Comments

• BattiBoopBattiBoop Posts: 580 New Member
    edited July 2011
    This moment gave me a tickle, haha.
    richer.jpg
  • lulzlulz Posts: 1,075 New Member
    edited July 2011
    awkward.jpg

Screenshot-15.jpg

Screenshot-88.jpg

And one time my house caught on fire. 3 times. In 1 day. :lol:
    It was only funny in retrospect though xD
  • ccgirl97ccgirl97 Posts: 789
    edited July 2011
    BattiBoop wrote:
    This moment gave me a tickle, haha.
    richer.jpg

Hah! :lol:

SP turned my sims nanna gay!

TS2 - I threw a party once on my brother's game(which I wasn't supposed to be playing :XD: ) and I invited his sim over. A fire started and his sim was the only one that died!
  • dorendia122dorendia122 Posts: 6,961 Member
    edited July 2011
    I remember when a fire started in my sims house 9 times in one day. I had this inense fire mod from Modthesims. It was funny because the firefighter died during the fire and for some reason the grim reaper didn't come and the firefighters ghost was still trying to put out the fire.
    Gmmov8T.gif
  • wewed12wewed12 Posts: 383
    edited July 2011
    I was bored so I took my simself (My avie) to Marbello Plaza to go to the bookstore. All of a sudden Bessie Clavell (an ELDER) beats the living **** out of Xander Clavell her **** son! She WINS the fight! :thumbup: Good job Bessie!
  • bubblemaddiebubblemaddie Posts: 1,321 New Member
    edited July 2011
    my funnises t sim memory was from sims 2

alright so i had a family with a husband and a wife there names were Fairy Hott and John Hott ( :lol: ) anyways soo fairy and john were very rich and owned a restaunt together but one day fairy started an affair with the cook and they fell in love (awww.) so fairy decided to dump john and marry the cook John was not happy about this and decided to show his hate of the happy couple by comming by their house everyday and knocking over their trash can. ( :lol: )
    But this story gets even weirder because one day a fire started at the restraunt fairy owned....and she sadly died in that fire(along with half the people in their lol) the cook was so heart broken that he decided to marry a new wife to take her place named, Fairy 2 Hott....when fairy hotts ghost heard this she haunted the cook every night for the rest of his life.
  • gabe0199gabe0199 Posts: 1,036 Member
    edited July 2011
    I just remembered one in the sims when i first got it i build a pool for my family of 8 2 parents and 6 kids i told them all to go swimming and then one by one they were dying. I was like omg whats happening almost all the sims died expect the mom and one son untill i relized it was the pool so i had a lot full of graves.
  • AssimuloAssimulo Posts: 1,322 Member
    edited July 2011
    wewed12 wrote:
    I was bored so I took my simself (My avie) to Marbello Plaza to go to the bookstore. All of a sudden Bessie Clavell (an ELDER) beats the living **** out of Xander Clavell her **** son! She WINS the fight! :thumbup: Good job Bessie!
    Go mom? :|
  • CassidyjayneCassidyjayne Posts: 81 New Member
    edited July 2011
    I guess this is more creepy than funny, but oh well.
    Once I made this small house with the cheapest fireplace in it for my simself. Of course, being me, I stupidly put the fireplace beside the only exit (I think you know where this is going)
    So the first day, I figured my sim was getting lonely, so I added one male townie, forget who, and I think it was Blair Wainright as well.
    So the second day the fire started. It killed all three of them, bringing me back to town to pick a new family, so I moved a new copy of my simself into the same house, which now has the graves of simself #1, the male and Blair. I take in another 2 roommates and the same thing happens, but for some reason I never took the fireplace away. This happened like another 2 times, and the yard was full of graves and I had nicknamed it the "House of Death" before I finally just deleted the game. -_-
  • StilettoBlackStilettoBlack Posts: 3,844 Member
    edited July 2011
    I was playing my sim self and had enough points to get a simbot! So I got one (a girl bot named Keeley) and it was on the way to my house. I had just purchased a time machine from the store. I had Keeley travel to the past to woohoo! She jumped in and I was sitting here wondering who she would woohoo, she didn't know anyone. Then my sim jumped into the machine! :shock:
    I was upset! I had just turned my simself gay and Keeley was so ugly! They came back in love. Keeley was so sweet to my sim and I just had my sim ignore her. This had messed up all my plans.
    It took a while for me to accept it. I didn't want to break Keeleys heart. So I decide that it was just meant to be. I had my simeself go try to kiss her. SHE REFUSED! :lol: I thought it was so funny. After all the time I didn't think she was good enough for my sim, apparently she was thinking the same thing! :lol:
    They are living happily now. They moved into a big house and adopted a boy. They will live happily ever after.
    :mrgreen:
  • Alex29787Alex29787 Posts: 2
    edited January 2013
    Ok so the funniest moment that I've had is absolutely hilarious!! Ok so this is on the Sims Supernatural and I was playin as a witch who had a horse! I moved her into an empty lot so technically she was homeless! Ok so I thought I'd create loads of fires around the town in the middle of the night cuz the social bar was down but I didn't want to do the cheat! So then I did the fire spells everywhere and people were running round everywhere screaming and then I got bored of practising my magic so I stopped them all but I had no money and like I said I didn't want to do the cheats cuz I think it's more interesting without them! So I had to ride around on my horse around town looking for a nice house to visit and sleep, baring in mind this is like 5:00am in the morning so I ended up sleeping on a park bench then I lost my horse so I went around town looking for my horse but then I went to my empty lot land and found it there!!!!! Lol