Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Lot: Fort Sim Grub & Pub_by ehaught58

Fort Sim Grub & Pub_by ehaught58. One of the locals' favorite watering holes. A great place for local bands to start their careers.

Link to lot: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=3481712

FSGrubPub_Pic1.jpg
FSGrubPub_Pic2.jpg
FSGrubPub_Pic3.jpg
FSGrubPub_Pic4.jpg
FSGrubPub_Pic5.jpg
FSGrubPub_Pic6.jpg
FSGrubPub_Pic7.jpg
Thank you for your support, Ed

fkgck4xkargo.png
"If you build it, they will come." - Movie: Field of Dreams

Comments

• socalkdlsocalkdl Posts: 1,636 Member
    edited December 2010
    Ed, that's one classy pub you've built. The bar area is very pleasing and the bandstand is really rocking. Love it! Rec'd!
    Kirk
    4646540594_f16c4e42a2_z.jpg
  • RavynLeeBourdonRavynLeeBourdon Posts: 142 New Member
    edited December 2010
    Ed this is fantastic! I can't believe how amazing your lots are for having no CC. You're just an amazing creator. I can't think of anything more to say beyond that. Rec'd.
  • spartan1spartan1 Posts: 606 Member
    edited December 2010
    Ed - Wow this is great! What an atmospheric pub, perfect for the LN expansion - love the stage area with neon lights! I like the outdoor area too, the whole build is very realistic. Love it!

Definitely Rec'd!
  • CountessHalenaCountessHalena Posts: 135 New Member
    edited December 2010
    Wow! I love it. You did a great job. You are one of my favorite builders.
    I am currently reworking Sunset Valley to include late night features because Bridgeport is so glitchy and slow.. so this will be a great addition. I still need a dance club and a dive bar and this! Thanks ! :D
  • odiedodiodiedodi Posts: 26 Member
    edited December 2010
    heloo i been trying to find you seen i saw yor world fort sims,i dearly so what to downdoaed it,but i was'nt sure if it had all the games and expansion packs,i do love late night,but i had i awful time with it,just like all the other sim 3 games,and im not very good on fixing the promblems,i do have to reley on my son ,getting me throught sims updates patches and frezze,and when things good bad in the sims i go bad,i stay up all night thinking ablout what i can do to make the game run/work,i uploaeded every patch but i love to paly the game,i love to go on vacations,i just got the axe agaian for the 12 time,see thats about how many times i had to aborted my game and restart from stracth,ambitons i dream come true love every job had every job,than the ghostbuster job wouldnt stop shotting the ray gun like 4 times,thats about the job that i had trouble in and 1 of my fav,i now stick with the doctor one,love those free clinic,but i spent so many sim points on barnacle bay,i cried,i counld belive how bad it was,i dont have money to buy those sim points ,and that was the most place that i littaly had to redo everything,i know your a teacher so please for give my spelling,i have illness/sicknesses that make me hurt so bad,im unabled to leave my home,i havnt lift my home since sept 4 docotor app. i do go outside around my yard arera,but thats about it,see i have a bowel disease,and i spent so much time in my powder room i now called it my office,you can laff,i do,i have fibromyliagia,for almost 20 yrs and evryday it gets worst,im so depressed,and if it wasnt for the sims,and bluemuder(another simmer who shares alot incommon)she like made me have a reason to live last week,im bi-polor,and have a son i basically raised by myself since he was borned he's now 21,and he came along way,but not once did i ever make him feel sorry for his little thing,but when there young my lord,it takes every thing you have to get threw it,if you ever see a child acted badly,please dont judge to fast,for i/we my hubbands and i,called named,well you might have known so child with it,but it was the teachers who were the meanest to me,the ones who blamed me the parent,its not my faulf the state of virginia,didnt know how to cope with such a child,and i was the first one here with an autitic child,kidergaten,see back in philly he went to speacaial scholls b 4 we moved here,i had his speacial ed teacher come up and tell me she been teacher for a very long time but never had a child like mikey,and from there it got worst,because they had to be mix,with normal kids,who would beat/pick on,but middle school got better high school he was in an all haddicapped contand classroom,finally,i won,some of my family lives out there in texas,some friends we made along the way were from texas,i think it a very beatiful clean place unlike philly,its really dirty there,that why we moved here,when my hubb got a job offer,i said lets go for it,pack up and never looked back i do miss my family,we all alone here,except for the friends iv made,but like i said my illness keeps me very alone,ok back to your world i saw it a couples months ago on the worlds simmers made,i wanted to downloaed it,but i was waiting for late night,and here's the thing if you go to mypage there are some things iv asked simmers to do,,and that's why i asking you,does fort sims take all the sims packs and all the games,and if it does i would like to downloaed it,if not would you ever considering doing a sim city like a tropical place,like cancun or miami,a place that has beaches and beachhomes,with palms trees,and beatiful parks/playgrounds with a stucca like abdobe style neiborhoods,and in the middle of this nicely size tropical pardise,a beatifil city,maybe just a few penthouses,,great clubs,open day/and night,something on the flat side,those hilly house really make it hard to dee,my home in late night,its like this big hill right there,just think blue water,not the pullotted one in late night,hey i wish i really knew how to make a world,i tried once and all i did was just made a shape,someday i shall learn but for now its simmers like you and bluemuder,and sims that make cool sims,that help a person like me,one who can play the game,well thank your for reading my chat,sorry about my spelling,i talk even worst,bad hearing when i was a lit'pup,now im a big skinney dog with the heart and braians as a pupy,all i had when i was little was cryons and coloring books,and hotwheels,and babbie,nothing like my kids have,im still trying to work my cell phone,really.well you and your have a safe and blessed,hoiladay,if your christian merry christmas,if jewish ,channakaa(my best freind was jewish from ny,and im a catholic from philly,we met each other in the south,both did she have mouth for telling one off,and you know me from philly i had the fist,it defend yourself up there,new york yell ,we hit it off,she moved away back to fl.we were suppose to move to new mex.and live like the golden girls,but she died on me,and than my mom,i lose almost everyone i love in a few yrs.but iv made alot of new friends (simmers),ok tex,hope i didnt offend you,sometimes i can chat the wrong things just now im hurting so bad,im going to go watched tv,im feelin a lit'sick in my stomache,but thats just a everdaything 4 me.hope to hear from ya.
  • ehaught58ehaught58 Posts: 2,765 Member
    edited December 2010
    socalkdl wrote:
    Ed, that's one classy pub you've built. The bar area is very pleasing and the bandstand is really rocking. Love it! Rec'd!
    Kirk
    4646540594_f16c4e42a2_z.jpg

Thanks socalkdl! It's a good atmosphere for bands. :D

Ed
    fkgck4xkargo.png
    edited December 2010
    Ed this is fantastic! I can't believe how amazing your lots are for having no CC. You're just an amazing creator. I can't think of anything more to say beyond that. Rec'd.

Thanks RavynLeeBourdon! :mrgreen: To tell you the truth, I create the lots on my laptop with just EPs added. I upload it and transfer it to my desktop where I have stuff packs and lots of store content that I add to it! :D

Ed
    fkgck4xkargo.png
    edited December 2010
    spartan1 wrote:
    Ed - Wow this is great! What an atmospheric pub, perfect for the LN expansion - love the stage area with neon lights! I like the outdoor area too, the whole build is very realistic. Love it!

Definitely Rec'd!

Thanks spartan1! :mrgreen: Glad you like it. I was happy with the way the stage lighting came out, too.

Ed
    fkgck4xkargo.png
    edited December 2010
    Wow! I love it. You did a great job. You are one of my favorite builders.
    I am currently reworking Sunset Valley to include late night features because Bridgeport is so glitchy and slow.. so this will be a great addition. I still need a dance club and a dive bar and this! Thanks ! :D

Thank you, CountessHalena! :mrgreen: I plan on making a dance club and dive bar, but I do not plan on adding any skyscrapers. It would not fit in with the small town atmosphere.

Ed
    fkgck4xkargo.png
    edited December 2010
    Thank you, odiedodi! :mrgreen: I have only made one world for me to build in. I do not consider myself to be very good at world building, so I focus mainly on building lots. I do not have any current plans to build another world just yet. Once I finish with Fort Sim, I may consider it.

Ed
    fkgck4xkargo.png
  • SulkySim66SulkySim66 Posts: 361 New Member
    edited December 2010
    ED! You were my fave builder on The Sims 2 forums! So glad that I've found you again. Yay! I love this lot great job! :D
  • follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited December 2010
    Hi Ed
    Love your new build the bar is amazing the lights and warm wood textures give it loads of character. :D It looks very realistic and a beer garden as well wonderful job. :D
    A rec for sure . :thumbup:
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited December 2010
    Fantastic build Ed! Love it! Everything is so realistic! Great job! Left a well deserved recommendation for your build. :thumbup:
  • Miss_kitty7Miss_kitty7 Posts: 914 New Member
    edited December 2010
    wow fantastic job! :D It looks very good!
  • TheSims3tsTheSims3ts Posts: 376 Member
    edited December 2010
    beautiful bar! I loved it, downloaded it and recommended
  • JudilandJudiland Posts: 2,332 Member
    edited December 2010
    Oh How cool is this!! 8) What a perfect way to fill a street corner in a Quaint little town like this one! I LOVE The Grub and Pub! DL & rec from me! :D
  • YorkieGirl4YorkieGirl4 Posts: 361 Member
    edited December 2010
    Yay, another club for Fort Sim! All my Sims love the others, I'm sure this one will be no exception. :wink:
  • cameonet1950cameonet1950 Posts: 2,138 Member
    edited December 2010
    Hi Ed! I LOVE it, especially the outdoor patio, recessed windows w/awnings & plants; rec'd it and might even DL it! But what REALLY caught my eye was the bldg next to it…your FS Art Gallery! I must have missed it but to be honest, I haven’t DL’d ALL of your amazing lots … YET!
    :oops:
    I've been working on a Bridgeport Convention Center for my story HORSES & HAIR. The idea is that Cam and Sherry, her horse trainer, go to Bridgeport for a “Hair Convention” and then “do the town” or just that lot for a weekend. (New game) I’ve already got them sharing a small apartment and fixing that up too so I haven’t actually played them there yet. I’m kind of afraid to … all those VAMPIRES!

When I saw your FS Art Gallery, I thought … “Whoa Nelly! What is THAT?! Maybe THIS would be prettier, though it’s quite a bit smaller and I didn’t see elevators, parking or a basement but it still might be better.” So I DL’d (rec’d of course) and off to see if/how I can make it work. I couldn’t find it in your blog list … just in your studio. SO! I’ll have to let you know what I think of it HERE, if that’s OK. Hope so!
    :wink:
    Thanks again for your amazing lots. Hope all is well with you and your family this holiday season.
    :D
    Love, Cameo

TS3Siggy.jpg
  • Sgizzle09Sgizzle09 Posts: 4,179 Member
    edited December 2010
    OMG wonderful pub!! The details are awesome and I love the stage area!

I have to ask, before I download though--Do you have ANY cc in your game other than store content? I didnt see any in your lot photos but just had to ask!
    edited January 2011
    Sgizzle09 wrote:
    OMG wonderful pub!! The details are awesome and I love the stage area!

I have to ask, before I download though--Do you have ANY cc in your game other than store content? I didnt see any in your lot photos but just had to ask!

Thanks Sgizzle09! :mrgreen: I do not add any CC in any of my lots.

Ed
    fkgck4xkargo.png
  • orisisroseorisisrose Posts: 1,212 Member
    edited January 2011
    What a fabulous pub that you created. :D rec'd and fav'd.

Rose
  • SharonhorsteSharonhorste Posts: 3
    edited July 2011
    Brilliant mod, only one problem: Sims can't get into the booths, the table blocks their entry.
  • dbaadbaa Posts: 313 New Member
    edited July 2011
    It's got the realistic feel to it. :thumbup: I'll get it & rec it. 8)