Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rock & roll.

dbaadbaa Posts: 313 New Member
A brand new pattern for your builds. Enjoy & rec if you like.

[img]http://llnw.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/media/shard000//shard000/933/053/009/00/screenshot_original.jpg"height=400 width=640"[/img]

[img]http://llnw.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/media/shard000//shard000/549/053/009/00/screenshot_original.jpg"height=400 width=640"[/img]

Download & Rec

PS Make sure to CAS it with Rock & Stone category, Dry Horizontal stacked stones, for best results. Flat wall doesn't work too well. Rock & roll. 8)

Comments

• dbaadbaa Posts: 313 New Member
    edited July 2011
    d^_^b ROCK & ROLL! 8)
    edited July 2011
    d^_^b ROCK & ROLL! :roll:
    edited July 2011
    d^_^b ROCK & ROLL! :roll:
  • imogerimoger Posts: 5,787 Member
    edited July 2011
    Your pattern looks very pretty, left you a rec! :)
    edited July 2011
    imoger wrote:
    Your pattern looks very pretty, left you a rec! :)

Thank you very much Imoger, it's one of my favorite in real life and now I get to CAS it in the game! :thumbup: EA!
    edited July 2011
    How many dls does it take a pattern to get featured :?: I have seen a pattern with only 37 dls featured on the exchange. Is it the recs that make an object or pattern to be featured :?: Thanks for your help. 8)
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited July 2011
    Nice pattern. Recommended. :thumbup:
    edited July 2011
    yanti68 wrote:
    Nice pattern. Recommended. :thumbup:

Thank you very much Yanti, you're so kind. :D
    edited July 2011
    d^_^b Dl, Rec, Rock & Roll! :thumbup:
    edited July 2011
    d^_^b Dl, Rec, Rock & Roll! :roll:
    edited July 2011
    d^_^b Dl, Rec, Rock & Roll! :roll:
  • imogerimoger Posts: 5,787 Member
    edited July 2011
    dbaa wrote:
    How many dls does it take a pattern to get featured :?: I have seen a pattern with only 37 dls featured on the exchange. Is it the recs that make an object or pattern to be featured :?: Thanks for your help. 8)

As I know, the feature-thing doesn't based on number of downloads - a creation get it when a simguru sees and like that so much to feature it.
    edited July 2011
    imoger wrote:
    dbaa wrote:

As I know, the feature-thing doesn't based on number of downloads - a creation get it when a simguru sees and like that so much to feature it.

Thanks Imoger, I understand now. :?
  • KariussaKariussa Posts: 968 Member
    edited July 2011
    dbaa wrote:
    imoger wrote:
    dbaa wrote:

Simgurus have never liked anything of what I have made,and I have been around for awhile and made many nice and special sims... :P . I give you a rec ;-)
  • KariussaKariussa Posts: 968 Member
    edited July 2011
    dbaa wrote:
    imoger wrote:
    dbaa wrote:

Simgurus have never liked anything of what I have made,and I have been around for awhile and made many nice and special sims... :P . I give you a rec ;-)
    edited July 2011
    Thank you very much Kariussa, you're very kind.