Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Speed Legacy - A fun challenge at the speed of light!

Comments

• Proverb87Proverb87 Posts: 4,658 Member
    edited July 2011
    @ EJ - Poor Tessa, being made to suffer outdoors! At least give her a tree to shade herself! :P jean is a cutie! :D

@ meggy - I didn't have trouble getting with pregnancy, just getting a daughter! :P

• Ay2CeeAy2Cee Posts: 1,114 New Member
    edited July 2011
    I try not to freak out too much when they become elders, Luls x3

So since Aleck is the heir, I'm just gonna sit here and ponder how to spend my Saturday afternoon. I'll probably give in to another go ingame =P
  • berrypie27berrypie27 Posts: 15,492 Member
    edited July 2011
    So I have to say that I am totally kinda bummed that I started my rainbowcy the very same day this was taking off D: Hopefully I will get to it, but I am gonna be late to the game lol. :oops:
  • camimhcamimh Posts: 3,297 Member
    edited July 2011
    That's okay Berry! :P
    Xois5I.jpg
  • altheaquinaltheaquin Posts: 5,013 Member
    edited July 2011
    Third gen is already in the making o_O

Screenshot-1489.jpg"width=620"

Myles, Lily, Thea and Koko (Kaleeko's simself) who is carrying gen three ^_^
    nnsig1_zps7a3fd5f0.pngs4gsig_zpseed8c92c.png
  • EmpressJerichoEmpressJericho Posts: 1,028 Member
    edited July 2011
    Ok...Logan and Emma are born they are toddlers now, but I took them to CAS to see what they'll look like as YA. (I know how Cami likes that) (traits for Rob)

So:

Jean Grey: Absent-Minded, Couch Potato, Easily Impressed (child now)

screenshot241.jpg

Logan: Hates The Outdoors, Excitable (toddler)

screenshot249p.jpg

Emma: Clumsy, Friendly (toddler)

screenshot250.jpg

Any faves for these MARVELous kids? ;)

edited July 2011
    Everybody's having good lookin' kids out here! ^D^

As for favorites, I'd say Emma =3
    edited July 2011
    Emma!
    Xois5I.jpg
    edited July 2011
    I will have to do the Generation 3 post of pic spam later - I have plans to go out and be human today :P. But I wanted to get this mini heir vote/opinion poll up. I can't promise I'll go with the majority...cause I have issues with that sometimes lol :P

In the ultimate battle of Good VS Evil (and that other girl), I give you...

Xander (pictured as a teenager) (who is Evil and Rebellious and some other traits I can't remember)
    screenshot2227m.jpg

Willow (pictured as a teenager) (who is good and friendly and some other traits I can't remember)
    screenshot2230.jpg

Or, Buffy (who's redeeming quality it her daddy's hair color lol)
    screenshot2225.jpg

Buffy CAS shot as YA just cause you can't tell much from toddler pics :P
    screenshot2223.jpg
    Xois5I.jpg
  • altheaquinaltheaquin Posts: 5,013 Member
    edited July 2011
    Willow!
    nnsig1_zps7a3fd5f0.pngs4gsig_zpseed8c92c.png
  • audge2041audge2041 Posts: 649 New Member
    edited July 2011
    I like Xander! n_n
  • EmpressJerichoEmpressJericho Posts: 1,028 Member
    edited July 2011
    Willow!!! She looks very cool. :D Even with the traits unknown. :P
  • meggyreapmeggyreap Posts: 401 New Member
    edited July 2011
    hmm I'm stuck between Buffy and Willow....hmm gonna go with Willow.
    edited July 2011
    Xander!
  • Proverb87Proverb87 Posts: 4,658 Member
    edited July 2011
    Jean and Buffy!
  • VexingQueryVexingQuery Posts: 2,180 Member
    edited July 2011
    EJ: Emma. They're all cuties, but Friendly+ Clumsy sounds like fun. I'll put my vote in for her.

Cami: Gotta go with Xander. I've got a soft spot for the evil ones. And people whose names will score high in Scrabble. :wink:

Compiling a giant post o pic spam, just popped my head in to say this:

Cami, I was checking over the rest of my town's populace, and noticed that Cami-sim is FIVE DAYS past aging up from YA to A. Because she won't stop getting pregnant. :P

I see what you're up to, there.
  • Jojo777Jojo777 Posts: 21,909 Member
    edited July 2011
    EJ: Emma

Cami: Willow! And OMG, I LOVE your naming theme for the generation. Just finished watching all 7 seasons of Buffy the Vampire Slayer (it didn't take me very long either- I couldn't stop watching), and I'm just sad there's no more. I started watching Angel but it hasn't caught my attention as much yet.
    edited July 2011
    It's somebody's birthday! (and since my simself is preggo and Ian's an elder, it's pretty obvious whose birthday it is)

I'm making a fool of myself cheering for Jacob's big day, haha!

Screenshot-4-27.jpg

And here's elder-Ian. In fact, probably the only picture you'll get of him because most of his time is spent impregnating my simself and running around meeting people in the town so I can scope out potential spouses for his children.

Screenshot-3-30.jpg

And here's teen Jacob! Not bad :D

He gained the Neat trait, which mostly means he'll never use the shower or toilet because they're too dirty. Looks like we may need to get a maid...

Screenshot-2-27.jpg

After all that strenuous cheering, it was time to give birth.

Screenshot-5-29.jpg

Twins, yay! Introducing Forrest and Finn Archer :)

Screenshot-6-27.jpg

For some reason Jacob actually does his homework. Maybe he hasn't realized that he won't be in school long enough to get on the honor roll.

Screenshot-7-22.jpg

Ian was leaving work, and well... he died. No one was there to witness it but a random townie.

Screenshot-9-22.jpg

Ian wasn't ready to go. Kind of sucks that he barely gets to see his kids grow up. But Grim is unsympathetic.

Screenshot-10-19.jpg

My heartless simself doesn't care. She knows he's dead but still sits there playing computer games and writing novels, like always. Even the evil, mean spirited Jacob is shedding tears, but nope, my simself has a heart of stone.

Screenshot-11-16.jpg

Time for some birthdays! Finn grew up, and even though the wonky genetics set in, I don't care. He's absolutely adorable! He's also an easily impressed genius.

Screenshot-12-17.jpg

Awwww!

Screenshot-13-16.jpg

Forrest grew up too. I need to get a better pic of him, this one doesn't really do him justice. He may not be quite as cute as Finn, but he did get his father's pretty bluish green eyes. He's also a virtuoso and a genius.

I swear, genius is not my family trait or anything like that! I keep rolling randomly (or the game assigns traits) and they're ending up as geniuses. Weird :shock:

Screenshot-14-16.jpg

More picture spam! Ahh, I love Finn! I know I shouldn't play favorites, but he's just a very cute toddler (though knowing my luck he'll grow up to look monstrous).

Screenshot-15-16.jpg

And... surprise! Pregnant again. Ian managed to get my simself pregnant just before he died. I'm really hoping for a girl this time.

Screenshot-16-13.jpg
  • buckeygirl80buckeygirl80 Posts: 795 Member
    edited July 2011
    So, I haven't got much time to play, but here's my simself and the spouse-to-be...
    Screenshot-88.jpg

Preggers with 1st baby-
    Screenshot-102.jpg

I wanted him to propose on a romantic date, but right when he was going to ask, the baby came! So, Here's little Marissa...
    Screenshot-280.jpg

And even though we only have 1 day til adult hood, we managed a bachelorette party anyways!
    Screenshot-283.jpg
    Screenshot-290.jpg

Mission Accomplished:
    Screenshot-302.jpg

I'm having the hardest time getting her pregnant again! I'm thinking it might be because she has 0 days left of young adulthood? Argh... I don't know!
  • VexingQueryVexingQuery Posts: 2,180 Member
    edited July 2011
    0 days to aging up can do it. Sometimes, however, the game gets the hiccups and the chimes don't play. Try For Baby is still available until the sim's pregnancy starts to show, so if you've already tried like twelve times, best to just wait a bit.

Speaking of aging up and babies... The rest of my Gen 1 antics can be found over here.

Have a couple snippets from that post:

5894769114_d837769e76_z.jpg

5894772166_490d6e6a95_z.jpg

5894210127_3cd2a65a0c_z.jpg
    edited July 2011
    @Buckey: Ooh, can't wait to see how your speed legacy goes!

@Vex: I love your first generation, all your blurbs are really funny. Your IF grew up really nicely too! Did you use a cheat to edit her? Because my IFs always have the generic townie face and I can't use "Edit in CAS" to edit them. It aggravates me to no end.
    edited July 2011
    Looks like Willow is the winner :P Thanks for the votes!

back from being a social human :P

Soooo everyone's families are looking good :D
    Xois5I.jpg
  • fruhurricanefruhurricane Posts: 2,204 Member
    edited July 2011
    So, I've started my own speedy legacy:

screenshot1312z.jpg
    My simself and her spouse in the baby making business.

screenshot1314g.jpg
    *giggle* We made it - there's a baby on it's way!

screenshot1318.jpg
    Little Samson. Our first baby boy! :)
    edited July 2011
    Aww, Samson's adorable! Glad he has an IF :)
  • fruhurricanefruhurricane Posts: 2,204 Member
    edited July 2011
    Jojo777 wrote:
    Aww, Samson's adorable! Glad he has an IF :)

All my kids since I got Generations has got one so far. XD