Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Agnes Crumplebottom Center

Agnes Crumplebottom. I have searched this and nothing related came up. Today/Tonight, we are talking about Agnes Crumplebottom.
So yeah, we can get on it. lol!

Comments

• CheeckyMonkeyCheeckyMonkey Posts: 95
    edited July 2011
    She has a nice house.
  • friohurfriohur Posts: 1,722 Member
    edited July 2011
    in game i can MC her and make her hot

her house, i want to burn down :twisted:
    Robin: You’re overwhelmed, Freeze was underwhelmed-why isn’t anyone ever just whelmed?

Robin: If dislike is the opposite of like, is disaster the opposite of aster? See, instead of things going wrong, they go right.
  • overcookedburgerovercookedburger Posts: 2,152 New Member
    edited July 2011
    Agnes.jpg

Awwh...
  • penguinlverpenguinlver Posts: 465
    edited July 2011
    Agnes went missing in my game! I can't find her :(
    maybe she died? :?
  • aleneghan619aleneghan619 Posts: 4,947 Member
    edited July 2011
    Agnes Crumplebottom is my favourite premade!

I have played her many times and she is also the founder of my main family.
    Here she is proposing to Christopher Steele as I wanted him to take on her surname.
    Screenshot-8.jpg

Here she is again in a different game
    Screenshot-2584.jpg

Here she is in my most recent game a movie I am trying to make
    Screenshot-2784.jpg

And this picture I posted the other day and was famous on the forum!
    Screenshot-2800.jpg
    tumblr_inline_movqnq54lT1qz4rgp.gif

• friohurfriohur Posts: 1,722 Member
    edited July 2011
    i think i can see why....
    Robin: You’re overwhelmed, Freeze was underwhelmed-why isn’t anyone ever just whelmed?

Robin: If dislike is the opposite of like, is disaster the opposite of aster? See, instead of things going wrong, they go right.
  • StilettoBlackStilettoBlack Posts: 3,844 Member
    edited July 2011
    Haha! I bet I can guess why it was famous on the forum! :lol: She isn't going to drown.
  • TastyLumpia4077TastyLumpia4077 Posts: 734 New Member
    edited July 2011
    In one game I left her alone. She started dating Parker Langerak, and eventually died of old age.

In another, she had an affair with Gunther Goth and had two children by him: Chastity (named by me for the irony) and Precious (named by the game).
  • horsesrock2009horsesrock2009 Posts: 855 New Member
    edited July 2011
    I've played her a few times, once, I had her adopt a son and named him Nero. Don't know why I named him Nero but it sounded good with Crumplebottom (Honestly though, nothing sounds good with a last name like Crumplebottom), another time I married her to Christopher Steel but got bored and deleted that save file, I didn't do much with them anyway.
    edited July 2011
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Precious?! Precious Crumplebottom, please say she had the last name Goth not Crumplebottom.
    edited July 2011
    How do you pronounce her first name anyway? It's spelled Agnes but I could probably think of 3 different pronounciations for it that all sound right.
  • aleneghan619aleneghan619 Posts: 4,947 Member
    edited July 2011
    How do you pronounce her first name anyway? It's spelled Agnes but I could probably think of 3 different pronounciations for it that all sound right.

My aunt it called Agnes and it's pronounced as Agg-ness or Egg-ness
    tumblr_inline_movqnq54lT1qz4rgp.gif

• TastyLumpia4077TastyLumpia4077 Posts: 734 New Member
    edited July 2011
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Precious?! Precious Crumplebottom, please say she had the last name Goth not Crumplebottom.

Nope, she's Precious Crumplebottom! The game's name generator is bizarre sometimes.

aleneghan619] My aunt it called Agnes and it's pronounced as Agg-ness or Egg-ness

Did anyone else ever read the "American Girl" books as a kid? In the Samantha books, there was a girl named Agnes and I'd always pronounce it something like "Anggzzzz" in my head. Of course, that's not quite as hilarious as the times I tried to "speak Swedish" while reading the Kirsten books to make it feel more "authentic." Apparently the five-year-old version of speaking Swedish is just making gibberish sounds out loud.
    edited July 2011
    The 5 year old version of speaking any foreign language is gibberish, I think. Unless the 5 year old is like a total genius.
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    edited July 2011
    Iv'e never really played her :(
    but I did give her a makeover and she looks pretty good with no need to change her face :mrgreen:

I think I might play her tonight :D

Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• munchiepoomunchiepoo Posts: 1,386 Member
    edited July 2011
    Alright,gonnar go play that old fogey!
  • bookwormtraitbookwormtrait Posts: 635 Member
    edited July 2011
    If you ressurect hr husband Erik, and have kids, they look really good. Even the creepy transparent ghost babies. Though, right now, I'm trying to get her moved in with the grim reaper, but the option never comes up, even when it says "sociable" or "friendly" under the relationship bar. :?
  • CylindersCylinders Posts: 195 New Member
    edited July 2011
    I love her house! I tried getting her back together with Erik, but they ended up fighting. I burned her alive afterwards.
  • starfire1997starfire1997 Posts: 3,238 New Member
    edited July 2011
    I gave her a makeover, but I'll post her when I get home. Agnes is really pretty with a makeover.
  • munchiepoomunchiepoo Posts: 1,386 Member
    edited July 2011
    Did you change her face at all? A Makeover isnt a makeover if you change her facial structure.
  • hollynoelhollynoel Posts: 2,242 New Member
    edited July 2011
    Agnes Crumplebottom, more than meets the eye. Lol!
    @Cylinders: Lol!
  • hollynoelhollynoel Posts: 2,242 New Member
    edited July 2011
    *Bump for Agnes*
  • TebeauTebeau Posts: 766 New Member
    edited July 2011
    I haven't done much with her...I never really play the pre-mades for some reason:) Happy 4th of July! :):)
  • babygirl31910babygirl31910 Posts: 801 New Member
    edited July 2011
    I've never even played Agnes before lol is that bad? :lol:
  • DanibleeDaniblee Posts: 2,429 New Member
    edited July 2011
    Oh, how I love Agnes. :3 I aged up Morty Goth and made them get married. My two favorite sims. <3