Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dr. Venture (from Venture Bros.)

PortugalleoPortugalleo Posts: 6 New Member
For Venture Bros. fans, here's my Sim creation of Dr. Venture. The only thing he's missing is the proper pointy goatee.

Sim exchange: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=28960

Comments

• addict1220addict1220 Posts: 3,778 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Ha ha. I gave you a rec on behalf of my husband. You got the strong eyes right, that's for sure.

Nice job.
    Addict
  • xBISHOPxxBISHOPx Posts: 10 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Recommended :D. That actually really well done, maybe if he had a pointier chin it would look more like him. Now if only there where curly mullets and ascots...

• IchbnB1IchbnB1 Posts: 55 Member
    edited June 2009
    Heh nicely done! I love that show. Recommended!
  • MistressSavageMistressSavage Posts: 5 New Member
    edited June 2009
    That is awesome. I love that show too.
  • zerogravity455zerogravity455 Posts: 14 New Member
    edited June 2009
    wow..... this is awesome!!!!! would you be able to do Brock and scantly clad spy chick? (sorry I can't remember names now)lol
  • PortugalleoPortugalleo Posts: 6 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Thanks for the positive feedback everyone :].
    xBISHOPx wrote:
    maybe if he had a pointier chin it would look more like him. Now if only there where curly mullets and ascots...

Yeah! The Sim-world is crying out for curly mullets. As for the chin, I should have made it a bit more pointy, but a devil goatee is what he's really missing.
  • PortugalleoPortugalleo Posts: 6 New Member
    edited June 2009
    would you be able to do Brock and scantly clad spy chick? (sorry I can't remember names now)lol

Brock is trickier because it's harder to create a huge muscular guy in the Sims 3 then it is to create a scrawny guy. Maximum muscle doesn't give him a big enough chest/arms and then his legs are too big.

Also, the curly mullet hairstyle is absent.

Most of his wardrobe seems to be there though. I might post him up right here if I can put together something decent.

And I've no idea about Molotov ****tease.
  • xBISHOPxxBISHOPx Posts: 10 New Member
    edited June 2009
    would you be able to do Brock and scantly clad spy chick? (sorry I can't remember names now)lol

Brock is trickier because it's harder to create a huge muscular guy in the Sims 3 then it is to create a scrawny guy. Maximum muscle doesn't give him a big enough chest/arms and then his legs are too big.

Also, the curly mullet hairstyle is absent.

Most of his wardrobe seems to be there though. I might post him up right here if I can put together something decent.

And I've no idea about Molotov ****tease.

well if you do make them make sure you post the links, I wouldn't mind having the venture family running around in my town xD.