Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Surviving High School - A Sims RPG!

Comments

• gagamummygagamummy Posts: 10,160 New Member
    edited June 2011
    Name: Mike Phelps
    Age/Class: 15/Freshmen
    Clique: Jocks
    After School Activities: Surf Team, Swim Team
    Personalty: Surfer Dude, Beach Bum, Athletic
    Brief Bio: Mike's favorite sport is surfing! He goes surfing whenever he can, and he started a surf team at his school! His favorite hangout is the beach! He is also in the Swim Team, but he enjoys being on the surf team better!
    Any extra information: NA!
    Pics:
    Screenshot-334.jpg"width=600"
    Screenshot-11789.jpg"width=600"
    Screenshot-12725.jpg
    Screenshot-12158.jpg
    Screenshot-11886.jpg"width=600"
    Screenshot-255.jpg
    Screenshot-258-1.jpg
  • LufferkinzifyLufferkinzify Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited June 2011
    ((Thanks everyone for signing up, will put yours in once I get mine!))

((@potterpower, I decided not to put metal/punks in, since those fall in with Rebel or Goth/Emo. Thanks for the suggestion though!)
  • Cereline_xCereline_x Posts: 2,124 Member
    edited June 2011
    Name: Emma Briar

Age/Class: 15 (Freshman)

Clique: Achiever

After School Activity: N/A

Personality: Emma is quiet, right off the bat thats the first thing anyone is bound to notice about her. She keeps to herself and does what she's told, to an extent that people that notice her habits might label her as a pushover. But she's fine with that - just as long as no one is harmed by what she does. Whenever she is at school or around other people she always, at the least puts on a happy face. It's hard to get close to her because she is very shut off from the rest of the world. But that wouldn't stop her from doing a random act of kindness every once in a while. She is very smart and spends all her free time on school-oriented pursuits, but in the end there really isn't much free time for her. Emma will put on a brave face, but behind it all she’s really afraid of a lot of things. Emma takes solace in her books and expresses herself through music, for many people at school the only time they really hear her voice is in choir.

Brief Bio: Emma lived an essentially normal, or as normal as any life could be, life up until a few months ago. One night her mom was working overtime at the office when a policeman came to their door to announce that she had been murdered. The police had no information on the murder and ever since that point her life has been a downward spiral. Almost the next day, her dad let himself go. They lost all their money, her dad quit his job, and he became a drunkard. They were forced to move to the "slums" and now Emma has the responsibilites of keeping her dad afloat and herself. She took a part time job at the library to make up for the lack of income. It's already been a few months, but Emma has hardly coped with her mother's death. For the most part she suppresses it and just tries to focus on her home and school life and keep everything in order. But she can't help but feel like everything is slipping out of her hands. Especially since her dad is getting worse by the day and is turning to abusive behavior.

Other: Emma’s Traits are Bookworm, Virtuoso, Coward, and Good.

Picture:
    Emma.jpg
  • potterpower2009potterpower2009 Posts: 1,996
    edited June 2011
    Name: Laicia Valenti
    Age/Class: 15/Freshman
    Clique: Goth
    After School Activity: Anime Club
    Personality: Shy, Virtuoso, Hopeless Romantic
    Brief Bio: Laicia lives with her older sister. On the weekends she plays her guitar in the park for tips. Laicia likes to keep to herself and doesn't like to interact with people often. She really opens up at the Anime club because she absolutely loves Anime and could talk for hours on end about the latest series she just completed.
    Screenshot-6-5.jpg
  • ashleyadorableashleyadorable Posts: 7,254 Member
    edited June 2011
    ((Making Sim))
    ((Okay, here she is! and Ps, when I read the talking in the (()), it makes me feel like we're whispering...))

Name: Angelica Clariss
    Clique: Preps
    After School Activity: Drama>Acting, Dance Team
    Personality: Snob, Perfectionist, Party Animal, Great Kisser
    Brief Bio: Angelica has always been part of a rich family. Although, she has experienced some bumpy roads. She has lived with 3 different families. When she was 3, her original family died in a ferocious fire. Angelica's uncle took her, and at age 11, they died in a car wreck while Angelica was at school. Now, she lives with her other uncle, hopefully for good.
    Anything else you might want to add: New Student, Loves herself, boyfriend stealer. A virgo, and usually gets B's at school, or an occasional C or A.
    Picture: screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg

Post edited by Unknown User on
    edited June 2011
    ((Ok, mine are up, look on page 1! And the wannabes fall in Prep, don't they?))
    edited June 2011
    ((When can we start :O :D:3?!))
    edited June 2011
    Shannachka wrote:

((Yes, I saw that movie lol, but I still think they are too close to be 2 different categories.))

((We need at least 1 person in each clique, then we can start.))
  • COWBOYS4COWBOYS4 Posts: 4,207 Member
    edited June 2011
    For some reason my game wont start :(:cry:
    edited June 2011
    COWBOYS4 wrote:
    For some reason my game wont start :(:cry:

((Aww :( If you have any pictures of sims you've already made, you can use those if you like.))
    edited June 2011
    ((Just got finished adding all of the students so far to the first page!))
  • puppyluvvpuppyluvv Posts: 16,996 Member
    edited June 2011
    (I'll join, just give me a second to grab mysim :) I character chat a lot, so I'm assuming this is just like it.)
    generation-two-banner-trait.png?w=640
    Our Lives are Better Left to Chance - A Legacy
  • potterpower2009potterpower2009 Posts: 1,996
    edited June 2011
    ((I'm so excited to start ^_^ I haven't done a RPG since my final fantasy forum days))
    edited June 2011
    ((Oh, and I just wanted to let everyone know - you can use first person or third person, but if you use first person, please put your character/sim's name at the top of the post or in the "subject" bar when you're posting so that people know who you are. Thanks :)))
    edited June 2011
    ((I always rolepaly in 3rd person lol Can't wait to start. But I hate doing more than 1 person...lol))
    edited June 2011
    Cereline_x wrote:
    ((I always rolepaly in 3rd person lol Can't wait to start. But I hate doing more than 1 person...lol))

((Yeah, I usually only do 1 or 2 characters. I'd be all over the place with more, lol!))
  • ashleyadorableashleyadorable Posts: 7,254 Member
    edited June 2011
    ((Made one more))

Name: Daniel Gertrude
    Personality: Athletic, Friendly, Brave, Daredevil
    Clique: Skateboarders
    Pics:
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    ((Let me upload the pics)) <-- DONE
    Daniel is misplaced in his family. While his siblings earn scholarships with their A plus grades, he sits and doesn't study. All Daniel needs to survive is his skateboard. From kickfilps to ollies ((don't ask me what those are))nothing about Daniel has changed or will change.
  • KiraTheSaviorKiraTheSavior Posts: 986
    edited June 2011
    Name: Anissa Alice
    Personality: bookworm, loner, ambitious,workaholic
    Clique: normal people
    bio: Anissa couldn't be bothered with any of the social drama of highschool. She just wants to get in, get her grades and get out. If anything about her is weird it is that she is exceedingly normal

Picture:
    screenshot69az.jpg
    edited June 2011
    ((Okay, we can now start! Once I first post an RPG post, then the rest of you can tune in. If you want, you can take pictures in-game and include them with your post, but it's not mandatory.))
  • ShannachkaShannachka Posts: 798
    edited June 2011
  • puppyluvvpuppyluvv Posts: 16,996 Member
    edited June 2011
    (If anyone remembers the Sims story I wrote, Kindergarten, this is th new and improved Brook that is in the novel version. I'm trying to develope her character a bit more :)This would of course take place before hand since she's seventeen in the book.)

Name: Brooklyn Carter
    Age/Class: automatically 15/Freshman
    Clique: Rebels
    After School Activity: Key club, forced to join by the school principal
    Personality: Good sense of humor, rebelious, innapropriate, grumpy, and brave
    Brief Bio: Brook's dad left when she was eight years old to travel the world and work for a travel magazine. He took her older sister, Kylie (thirteen at the time) with him. They would come to visit until Brook turned nine, that was then Gina, Brook's mother, found out that Brook's dad was cheating on her. Ever since then, only Kylie comes to visit during holidays. Brook has a black cocker spaniel named Eclipse (a present from her dad). She's a bit of a romanticophobe (she saw how broken up hrmom got over herdad when he left and cheated and vowed never to fall in love. So if someone does want to get with her, they'll have to be very determined. She began to cause trouble to take out her anger towards her fther but grew to like it. Her mom works as a kindergarten teacher and Brook has a job as a waitress at a famiy restaurant.
    Anything else you might want to add: Nah, think I've covered everything.
    Picture: 1052vkw.jpg
    2djpcmt.jpg
    generation-two-banner-trait.png?w=640
    Our Lives are Better Left to Chance - A Legacy