Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Surviving High School - A Sims RPG!

2dkymt.jpg

Hello! This was supposed to be posted last night lol, you can blame my mom for that! For those of you who don't know what roleplay is, it's where you pretend to be another character (or in this case, sim). Forum roleplaying is a text-biased roleplaying game! To see some examples, go to the MTS Roleplaying Forum!

2u70k5k.jpg
1. All Sims 3 Forum rules apply. The forum rules are located here for those who haven't already seen them.
2. When talking Out Of Character (OOC) use brackets: (text), ((text)), [text], or text.
3. Please try to limit OOC use though, we want to RP here!
4. Please be friendly - just because our characters hate each other, doesn't mean WE have to hate each other!
5. No Mary Sue/Gary Stue. That is a form of overpowered characters in the RPG world. Mary Sues are girls, Gary Stues are guys. This is also sometimes called god-modding. Try to avoid "perfect" characters.
6. Your picture of the character must be a sim. (Since this is a HS RP, a teen sim). Optional - post a picture with each RP post.
7. You can have up to 3 sims/characters per user.
8. Let loose, be creative and have fun!
**Follow these rules or you will be asked to leave the RPG**

md2kb7.jpg
Welcome to Sunset High, in Sunset Valley. Here, you are a freshman just leaving junior high. Many adventures await you, and it all starts in the halls.

ei58jm.jpg
In high school, if you don't want to be left alone, you need to be apart of a clique. Cliques are groups of kids that share the same interests. Here are the cliques, feel free to suggest more.
Jocks - Your typical athlete. Participates in a varsity sport, is well-liked and popular, and has practically everything handed to them on a silver platter. The guys are regular Casanovas, with girls tripping over themselves to get their attention. However, they have a reputation for being a bit on the duller side, and are seen as meat-heads who never use their brain.
Preps - They are the fashionistas, the most popular kids, the cheerleaders, the rich kids. Known for being very beautiful, very well dressed, but also incredibly shallow and manipulative, as well as self-centered and egotistical. Furthermore, they’re often outrageous flirts and teases, constantly playing with the emotions of others.
Rebels - These are the kids you don’t want to mess with. Tough as nails, they walk around with a huge chip on their shoulder, prepared to strike at anything that dares to cross them. They are known for being somewhat antisocial and aggressive, but they possess the smarts that the equally brawny jocks may lack. However, unlike the jocks, when they start fights — they are almost always the ones to get the blame. If you’re a Rebel, chances are that you’ll be spending a lot of time in detention.
Achievers - These are the brilliant kids; the ones who will be owning the multi-million dollar corporations when they’re older. They ace all their tests, get practically all A’s, and never miss a day of school. Despite their impeccable work ethic and standards, they are often given the label of nerds, geeks, and teacher’s pets. Although they may be picked on in high school, they’ll probably be the ones having the last laugh.
Skateboarders - These students a the most laid-back, relaxed kids in school. With their mellow and calm attitudes, they hardly let anything phase them and never go out of their way to create drama. They’re known to be the slackers, and this is often revealed through their grades. While they may not be stupid, they certainly aren’t geniuses. They spend most of their time practicing their moves in the school parking lot.
Goths/Emos - The perpetually troubled, deep, emotional kids. They don the darkest clothing they can find, wear thick, heavy, and dramatic makeup. Often, they are incredibly pale. These are some of the most artistic kids in school, however. Be it poetry, painting, or music, one thing is for sure—they’ve mastered one type or the other, as a means to express their angst and deepest emotions. Sadly, they are often given the label of freaks, because they can be misunderstood.
Normies - The average kids. They don’t really stand out in any particular thing. They’re not over-achievers, but they’re not under-achievers either. They show up to school, make their way through the day, and maintain a balance between school and their own lives. Because they are labeled as boring, they often blend into the background, not really fitting into any one clique. The normies are often the wallflowers, but when you get to know them, they often bloom before your very eyes, or shrivel up and prove they’re as boring as they seem.
Oddballs - The exact opposite of the Normies, the Oddballs stand out like a sore thumb. People can point them out a mile away, with their eccentric clothing and their loud mouths. Lighthearted and outgoing, they talk to anyone and anything that crosses their paths, not fearing social boundaries. While their free-spirited nature and unique ways can be a good thing in its own light, they are often looked down upon by others and labeled ‘obnoxious’ or simply 'out-there'.
Free-roamers - These kids aren't really apart of a clique - they just simply get along with a lot of different kids. Whoever they're hanging out with, that's their thing today. However these kids don't really have their own interests - they find their passion through other people. "Go with the flow" is their motto.

wrhm4x.jpg
Though it is not nessecary to have an after-school activity, if you must have one, here they are. You can have up to 2 per student Feel free to suggest more.
Drama, either Acting or Tech Crew
Yearbook
School Newspaper
Student Commitee
Football
Basketball
Cheerleading
Soccer
Art Club
Band, if you join, please say which instrument
Chorus
Anime Club
Video/Moviemaking Club
Foreign Languages/Culture
Book Club
Key Club suggested by Rhett9. Do charity work and help the needy.
Surf Team suggested by gagamummy
Dance Team suggested by SilentDancer
Swim Team suggested by Shannachka

2924h2c.jpg
Now that you've read up, it's time for the form.
Name:
Age/Class: automatically 15/Freshman
Clique: Choose from the list above
After School Activity: Optional, Choose from the list above
Personality:
Brief Bio:
Anything else you might want to add: (Could be a phobia, whether they are a new student or transfer, or any other random tidbits of interest.)
Picture:

4ut0dk.jpg
Jocks
Mike Phelps (gagamummy)
Luca Johnson (snowdrop09)
Aslyn Bryne (Simz3luvr)
J Rock (123StarStruckk)
Ian Hawk (Lufferkinzify)
Jake Roland (Zanetia)
Riley Ivory (123StarStrukk)

Preps
Chessy Hanna (Shannachka)
Angelica Clariss (ashleyadorable)
Keely Richmond (luxysweet)
Samantha Meyers (jordanisthebeat)
Santana Burke (VioletTears)
Arielle Rose (PrincessLala14)
Nicole Harrison (Shyneia)

Rebels
Arlin Jade (Lufferkinzify)
Brooklyn Carter (puppyluv)
Reyna (maddiroxx)
Skylar Linx (Zeldafan118 )
Desmond Wilton (potterpower2009)
Ryoko Hakubi (SilentDancer)
Jared Constant (Blobby27)
Jacey Shaw (ConcreteDoll)
Zane Smalls (gsdluver4)

Achievers
Emma Briar (Cereline_x)
Julius Kind (KiraTheSavior)
McKayla (Blobby27)
Lulu McCourmac (Zanetia)
Ashton Snapp (SnappSimz)
Adrienne Smalls (gsdluver4)

Skateboarders
Daniel Gertrude (ashleyadorable)

Goths/Emos
Laicia Valenti (potterpower2009)
Scarlett Norman (starfire1997)
Violette McJennings (cappy514)
Aiden Roo (Moonlitehime)

Normies
Ashlin Truett (jenaben8806)
Veranda Jackson (thesims3bestgame)
Roarke Gravel (jenaben8806)
Scarlette Wilkonson (Blobby27)
Camille Kent (FashonistaLady)

Oddballs
Knives Burnes (Lufferkinzify)
Alex Corentin (KiraTheSavior)
Jennifer Evans (lesley418 )
123StarStrukk (Alex Ivory)
Eric Stevenson (PrincessLala14)

Free-roamers
Anthony Corentin (KiraTheSavior)
Piper Chase (snowdrop09)
Michelle Evans (lesley418 )
Savvie (Savannah) Meyers (jordanisthebeat)
Laiyane Kuramitsu (SilentDancer)
Lillian McCormac (Zanetia)
Jazmyn Rose (PrincessLala14)
Victoria Wolfe (KiraTheSavior)
Tingbei Chaolin (Moonlitehime)

Comments

• LufferkinzifyLufferkinzify Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited June 2011
    My form
    Name: Arlin Jade
    Clique: Rebels
    After School Activity: Band (guitar and sometimes percussion), Swim Team
    Personality: Loves music, is a daredevil who will try anything (trust me), though she is a bit hot-headed. Her passion is music.
    Brief Bio: Arlin is a produce of a one-night stand, she has never met her father nor does she know who he is. Since she was a "mistake," her mother ignored her, going out every night and coming home (if she does) drunk. Arlin found out the only way to get attention from her was to get in trouble. It wasn't good attention, but attention nonetheless, and she'd rather be yelled at and beat than ignored altogether.
    Anything else you might want to add: Arlin isn't afraid of much, her mother taught her that all right. Her birthday is April 4th.
    Picture:
    33bi88x.jpg
    25zi1py.jpg

Name: Knives Burnes
    Clique: Oddballs
    After School Activity: Anime Club, Swim Team
    Personality: There's only one word to describe her, and that's insane. She does forget what she's doing sometimes, and gets just a little too excited about some things. She's also a worrywart, double-checking the sink just to be sure it's off.
    Brief Bio: Knives is not your ordinary Oddball, she is waaaay out of the boundary. She has always been avoided and all alone. With a name like "Knives," people thought she was bad luck. Her parents were always working, so because of this, she grew up to be absolutely insane. When she was 11, she put a bunch of PopRocks in a fishbowl full of water and put it in corners of the house to "ward off evil spirits." Around when she was 13, she began to rule over the "pixies." She claims to see things that other people can't, and all of her physicatrists have given up on her.
    Anything else you might want to add: She's afraid of, well, everything! And she loves them pixies. She also has quite an ... interesting taste in clothing. And her eyes. One thing that marks her different from the rest. They're the strangest, lightest shade of green-blue. She has also dyed her hair electric blue. Her birthday is Feburary 1st.
    Picture:
    2afjpyu.jpg
    rvzz9k.jpg
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Jojo777Jojo777 Posts: 21,909 Member
    edited June 2011
    Yay! This is up! I'll make my characters :)
  • Rhett9Rhett9 Posts: 9,870 Member
    edited June 2011
    What about key club?
  • KiraTheSaviorKiraTheSavior Posts: 986
    edited June 2011
    this looks fun~ I think I'll join in^^
    edited June 2011
    Rhett9 wrote:
    What about key club?

What do you mean by that? :D
    edited June 2011
    Rhett9 wrote:
    What about key club?

School activities I was in key club in high school 8)
    edited June 2011
    Rhett9 wrote:
    Rhett9 wrote:
    What about key club?

I know, what do you mean by key club? I've never heard of it before.
    edited June 2011
    Rhett9 wrote:
    Rhett9 wrote:
    What about key club?

You do charity work like working at the baby angel tree at the mall,organizing blood drives and can food drives,collect money for various charities stuff like that
    edited June 2011
    Rhett9 wrote:
    Rhett9 wrote:
    Rhett9 wrote:
    What about key club?

You do charity work like working at the baby angel tree at the mall,organizing blood drives and can food drives,collect money for various charities stuff like that

Hmm, that sounds cool! I'll add it, thanks!
  • Cereline_xCereline_x Posts: 2,124 Member
    edited June 2011
    Rhett9 wrote:
    Rhett9 wrote:
    What about key club?

((There is a Key Club at my school too, it's a pretty big thing to my understanding. But I think it's just a volunteeer thing. I'm not in it myself so I can't say exactly. Also...might have to join. I love roleplaying <3 I've done it since I was 9 but last couple years I haven't as much... Ohhh how I miss it!))
    edited June 2011
    No problem.You also get a medal your senior year for doing 3200 hours community service projects.
    edited June 2011
    ((Okay, I'm going into the game now to get screenshots of my characters. We need people to join before we can actually start.))
  • gagamummygagamummy Posts: 10,160 New Member
    edited June 2011
    can there be a surfing team?
  • COWBOYS4COWBOYS4 Posts: 4,207 Member
    edited June 2011
    how many people can you make?
  • SilentDancerSilentDancer Posts: 862 Member
    edited June 2011
    How about adding a Dance Team to after school activities?

They perform during special assemblies and games, and compete against other teams representing the school.
    ezgifcom-gif-maker3.gif
    ezgifcom-gif-maker4.gif
  • gagamummygagamummy Posts: 10,160 New Member
    edited June 2011
    COWBOYS4 wrote:
    how many people can you make?

you can make up to 3 sims
  • ShannachkaShannachka Posts: 798
    edited June 2011
    Don't forget swim team. :) I think I would join - preppy swimmer. :3 (She'll be a bit vapid.)
    edited June 2011
    ((Nice suggestions, everyone! Please speak in brackets when not in RPG!))
  • KiraTheSaviorKiraTheSavior Posts: 986
    edited June 2011
    Alright! getting my boys up~!

Name: Alex (Left)
    Clique: Oddball
    After School Activity: none
    Personality: over-emotional, artistic, perfectionist, Artistic

Brief Bio: Alex has always loved to paint and draw and he has talent, but has a serious problem taking direction. Every time someone gives him pointers on how to make his art better, he takes it too personally and runs away crying.He has always been an oddball and will forever be an oddball. He doesn't like too much attention and can always be seen with a sketchbook in one hand and a pencil in the other.

Name: Anthony (right)
    Clique: free-roamer
    After School Activity: usually found at the video/movie making club, but likes to roam from club to club

Personality: Flirty, rebellious, childish, Charismatic

Brief Bio: Anthony is the more social of the two and likes to talk to everyone he can. He likes to have fun and party and has a tenancy to show up places even when he isn't invited. If asked, he doesn't have any dreams for the future and just wants to enjoy his life as is.

Anything else you might want to add: Alex and Anthony are twins and are rarely ever seen apart. If you see one, the other is usually close behind.

screenshot68q.jpg
    edited June 2011
    Alright! getting my boys up~!

Name: Alex (Left)
    Clique: Oddball
    After School Activity: none
    Personality: over-emotional, artistic, perfectionist, Artistic

Brief Bio: Alex has always loved to paint and draw and he has talent, but has a serious problem taking direction. Every time someone gives him pointers on how to make his art better, he takes it too personally and runs away crying.He has always been an oddball and will forever be an oddball. He doesn't like too much attention and can always be seen with a sketchbook in one hand and a pencil in the other.

Name: Anthony (right)
    Clique: free-roamer
    After School Activity: usually found at the video/movie making club, but likes to roam from club to club

Personality: Flirty, rebellious, childish, Charismatic

Brief Bio: Anthony is the more social of the two and likes to talk to everyone he can. He likes to have fun and party and has a tenancy to show up places even when he isn't invited. If asked, he doesn't have any dreams for the future and just wants to enjoy his life as is.

Anything else you might want to add: Alex and Anthony are twins and are rarely ever seen apart. If you see one, the other is usually close behind.

screenshot68q.jpg

Both of yours are good i wish i had Anthonys hair it was at peggyzone but it got taken off :( but they are great sims :)
  • potterpower2009potterpower2009 Posts: 1,996
    edited June 2011
    ((Ahhhh I wanna join *runs off to make character*))

EDIT: Can we add metalhead to the list?
    A metalhead is someone who listens to a lot of metal music like slayer or pantara.Even the sub genres like black or death metal.
  • ShannachkaShannachka Posts: 798
    edited June 2011
    Name: Chessy Hanna
    Clique: Preppy
    After-school Activity: Swim Team
    Personality: Friendly, Over Emotional, Loves the Outdoors, Party Animal

Brief Bio: Chessy isn't the smartest tool in the shed, but she has a mean backstroke in the pool. From the moment she stepped foot in water, she took to it like a fish. Nicknamed "The Mermaid," she wins awards for her swimming constantly. Now if only she could get that 3.2 GPA...

Anything Else: Chessy is really friendly and loves meeting new people, especially when it's at a party.

Screenshot-198.jpg
    edited June 2011