Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So suddenly my kids' sims school bus is suddenly neon red????

Ok I find it strange the school bus now is totally neon red lol the bus comes, no matter if the kid is taking a shower or eating they leave everything behind, and I can't cancell the option of letting them go late to school because they were showering or eating breakfast... Before I could do that. Then they don't don't go to afterschool but they stay outside playing?? weird stuff happening..

The don't even go in field trips

Comments

• ShadowbreShadowbre Posts: 491 Member
    edited June 2011
    That IS weird and I can't find anyone else with the same issue.
  • AnglePlay300AnglePlay300 Posts: 3,969 Member
    edited June 2011
    That's really weird. The only time my kids stay at the school instead of taking the bus home is if they had an afterschool activity and thus, missed the bus.
  • Enid11Enid11 Posts: 374 Member
    edited June 2011
    Well, I moved the lot to see if that would clear the bus to be neon red lol but still the same everything. The kids wakes up to take a shower to go to school and if they are not timed it right, when this neon bus parks itself in from of the house, the kids' cancels their shower, eating, even peeing lol no matter what and it if forced to get into this neon bus. They will never miss getting in the bus, or cancel it to finish the shower or whatever. I thought the bus supposed get there at 8am and wait, until 9 if the kids go to the bus good and if not, they are late for school but in this case they are forced.
  • calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    edited June 2011
    oo not had a red glowing bus. but the cancil everything and must go to school or work could be because your sims have bookworm or workaholic traites
    h2xmsbl]

edited June 2011
    no workaholic traits...

So nobody out there has a neon red school bus??? lol maybe I am the first one ever in my game haha
  • DarkslayerDarkslayer Posts: 9,074 Member
    edited June 2011
    Can you post any pictures of this?

Do you have any CC/have you downloaded something off the exchange recently that may have had content that replaced the normal school bus?

Sorry, it's the only thing I can think of at the moment that might have caused it.
  • gr1zzlygr1zzly Posts: 7,566 Member
    edited June 2011
    Have you downloaded anything lately?
  • DarkslayerDarkslayer Posts: 9,074 Member
    edited June 2011
    Bump. I hope you manage to get this solved.
  • JEL52895JEL52895 Posts: 11,632 New Member
    edited June 2011
    I don't have the red bus, but I have where I cannot cancel the action to get on. My kids could have went to school early, only to run home to get on the bus. It only happens after a field trip. Look at the school/work panel when they are there. Does it say "Field trip!" even though they are not on one? Mine does that.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • mhoblermhobler Posts: 299 Member
    edited June 2011
    JEL52895 wrote:
    I don't have the red bus, but I have where I cannot cancel the action to get on. My kids could have went to school early, only to run home to get on the bus. It only happens after a field trip. Look at the school/work panel when they are there. Does it say "Filed trip!" even though they are not on one? Mine does that.

I don't know about neon red buses but I have this^ exact issue in my game.
  • Greenb70Greenb70 Posts: 1,871 Member
    edited June 2011
    The only red bus that comes to mind in the game is the one that picks you up when you are in the athletic career.Is it that bus?
  • DanibleeDaniblee Posts: 2,429 New Member
    edited June 2011
    Can you post pictures? Thats kind of crazy, I've never heard of this happening before. I hope its not a new glitch. D:
    edited June 2011
    I haven't take any pictures, in the the game, but I will try for sure.. and yes, is Neon Red lol

THe only thing I downloaded was three sims that they announced somewhere in forum that they didn't contain any CC, that was free of CC's lol

I will try to get the photo and maybe that link
    edited June 2011
    Actually the download was two days ago, so nevermind, these red school bus has been there for a while, I think it doesn't even say school bus lol
  • jamillah1jamillah1 Posts: 337 New Member
    edited June 2011
    Wow that is odd. My lazy kids do everything they want to first, then go to school, i have to force THEM to go. Do you have any expansion packs? I dont have any, but maybe its a glitch with one of those
    edited June 2011
    omg I don't know how to put a picture in these forums, I haven't done that for a long time. I will figure it out.. I clicked the pink photo camera in the middle of the screen in the game, but I don't know how to find it here to paste it.... or can do print a page, but forgot how to print it here lol
  • jamillah1jamillah1 Posts: 337 New Member
    edited June 2011
    Oh geesh lol i dont know i havent tried putting a picture up. maybe when you take a screenshot, which is the c button in the game, then upload it, you can get it from here and put the Url into the IMG button thing.
    edited June 2011
    hmm gosh, I don't know, I used to know these things lol
  • caturaecaturae Posts: 2,244 Member
    edited June 2011
    JEL52895 wrote:
    I don't have the red bus, but I have where I cannot cancel the action to get on. My kids could have went to school early, only to run home to get on the bus. It only happens after a field trip. Look at the school/work panel when they are there. Does it say "Field trip!" even though they are not on one? Mine does that.

Mine did exactly the same thing!!! They went on one field trip, then after that whenever they went to school it would say they were on a field trip instead of at school. They also couldn't cancel the going to school action.

And of course, because after school activities are cancelled on days when there are field trips, because they game thought they were on a field trip they couldn't go to the afterschool activities...
    Even before the field trip I was having problems with 1/3 kids not going to afterschool activities, but after it was 3/3. They just couldn't go.

Haven't had the red bus issue though.
  • caturaecaturae Posts: 2,244 Member
    edited June 2011
    Enid11 wrote:
    omg I don't know how to put a picture in these forums, I haven't done that for a long time. I will figure it out.. I clicked the pink photo camera in the middle of the screen in the game, but I don't know how to find it here to paste it.... or can do print a page, but forgot how to print it here lol

In game, press c to take a screenshot.

You can find the pictures either in your launcher, or in a folder. Find that folder by going to my documents>electronic arts>the sims 3>screenshots

To upload the screenshot onto this site, you will have to go to a site like photobucket, upload the screenshot there and then paste the link here.
    edited June 2011
    I press but then how do attach it? in here? I took it
    edited June 2011
    hmmm, why pasting that picture? I find it offensive, so I am leaving this page now. Forget the red bus
    edited June 2011
    Thanks to the moderators for removing those offensive pictures.
  • Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    edited June 2011
    Maybe it's the magic school bus. :lol:
    Laugh out loud. Often
    edited June 2011
    I got the picture but how to paste here? I see it in folder plus I saved it as .jpg now what...click here and then what?