Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Suggestions for New Expansion Packs :D!

I wish There was a farm Expansion pack with Chickens, cows, pigs, sheep and tractor vehicles, I think it would sell really good as well because those sorts of games have become so popular :D!

Comments

• GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,079 Member
    edited June 2011
    Same here.I suggested that on the suggestions forums a few months ago I titled it Farm life.

I also wish there was an Amusement park expansion pack, where town carnivals and fairs came, and there's amusement parks to visit.THEY WOULD NOT BE RABBIT HOLES GET THAT EA? NO RABBIT HOLES, and new jobs, like a food vender, ride operator, booth operator etc.
  • CouriervaughanCouriervaughan Posts: 20,570 Member
    edited June 2011
    I wish There was a farm Expansion pack with Chickens, cows, pigs, sheep and tractor vehicles, I think it would sell really good as well because those sorts of games have become so popular :D!

Good ideas and welcome to the forum
  • xbarbie_jessxxbarbie_jessx Posts: 14 New Member
    edited June 2011
    an expansion pack WITHOUT rabbit holes! :)
  • lilac_pixiedustlilac_pixiedust Posts: 3 New Member
    edited June 2011
    Yeah amusement park sounds right awsome!! Id buy that one lol xD!!
  • katoregamakatoregama Posts: 1,129 Member
    edited June 2011
    I mentioned this yesterday, but I'd love to see an EP that included some Superhero Themes. The job would require a Superpowers Skill, which randomly selects an unusual ability for your Sim, with possibly a new LTR that lets you change powers. Sims with Flight could fly places without the need of a car. Sims with fire would have more creative uses of the Pyromaniac HT. Etc etc. You'd apply for a Superhero profession at City Hall, and a new Lot Type would be a Bank. For day to day job's you'd have to chase down and beat up randomly generated NPC burglars or Simbots, deal with a few rabbitholes, and perhaps a new/returning lifestate could include Aliens. Much like the Private Investigator the Superhero would jump from one Career opportunity to the next rescuing cats from trees, helping old ladies cross the street, and of course beating up badguys. New Clothing would have several superhero and comic book styled outfits.
    Kato, Kato, rhymes with tomato.
    Players: Check out my Sims 4 Room Challenge.
    Devs & Players: Check out my Archaeology Career Idea
  • issab21issab21 Posts: 1 New Member
    I would really love a real estate expansion pack!! Especially since the dream home pack is out. A career as a real estate agent and a new city. You can be a landlord and decide to be a slumlord or a good landlord. Own a real estate office and buy and sell houses. Host an open house and find the perfect in-budget house. Buy a house and renovate it, then sell it. This would make the game so much funner!!
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top