Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Generations Bug Thread - Please see compiled list on first page before posting.

Comments

• Abra9867Abra9867 Posts: 65 New Member
    edited June 2011
    Jump bug report:

A friend of mine and I both developed this after returning from a trip. For her, it was just the "hop out of bed" thing, which I found a possible fix for on another forum: sleepwear may have vanished out of your Sim's repertoire, so go get a makeover or use the cheat to get into Create-A-Sim. Too bad she'd given up in disgust by the time I found that.

For me, the game threw a glitch at me I have never seen before. As it was transitioning from China to hometown, suddenly it said there was a problem saving a file. The file name was the name of the save game followed by an ungodly long string of numbers, mostly zeroes, and I think there might've been an X thrown in for good measure. Wish I'd written it down. Told me to restart the application.

Someone's gonna ask, so no, I have no mods. Been through my stuff with Custard and no problems there, either.

Anyway, so I restarted the game immediately, was back in China. This time, managed to get home, but it took about ten times as long as usual, and then my pair of Sims could not interact more than once without suddenly jumping into, of all places, the basement. Also, the stay-at-home Sim had a clone (showed up in the traveling Sim's friends).

Ran a few tests.

ResetSim didn't work. They just stood there looking at me like I was stupid.

Saved the whole household (house included) to the library, started a whole new world with nobody in it, plonked them in there. This worked, and I am not too upset about losing all their friends because they didn't have any thanks to that whole false rumor thing, which is driving me absolutely INSANE by the way.

Other tests I was going to run, but will now just leave here in case someone else wants to try:

Save household to library, nuke the set in the current town, put them back
    (doing both with and without house)
    Save household without house to library and try new town
    Just plain move without saving

I hear the clone issue has to do with having saved versions in the library, so I'm trashing the ones I've got now.

All of this is making me very grateful that I went to the extensive trouble of fitting out a town just exactly the way I like it and saving it under a weird file name. My towns keep getting glitchy, so I just pack up whomever I'm playing and start them over in the same exact town, but in a new game. It takes me hours to get a town right, what with adding venues and whatnot.
  • DebeebyDebeeby Posts: 33
    edited June 2011
    Here's a question, since generations has anyone noticed a lot of same sex relationships taking place in your game? I've seen a lot of flower giving around town and I've seen more and more same sex relationships forming up. I thought someone said that unless you played a same sex relationship then the game didn't generate any on it's own....true or false?

Anyway, I have seen several same sex relationships in the townies, some even married, dressed a like, etc...

Oh, and yesterday my female, teen sim got the notice to find a date for prom. She couldn't score one and then hours prior the phone rings and it's her female, adult & married aunt calling asking if she'd like to be her date to prom. Huh? That had to be a glitch, yes?

Note: My game is Mod free.

I've noticed this too but it was happening way before generations. Although the Aunt asking the neice to the prom MUST be a glitch!! I hope.

P.S Thanks Elisabetta for the info :)
  • SkewedReality04SkewedReality04 Posts: 1,450 Member
    edited June 2011
    I can not view any home movies in a neighborhood that's not EA. If I use a neighborhood that is not something EA made it won't show me the home movies, and then it will eventually crash my game. If I play a EA made hood like Sunset Valley than I can play all day long if I want to. This is extremely annoying.
  • EIisabettaEIisabetta Posts: 5,708 Member
    edited June 2011
    @Abra9867 Do you have that axe from China in your inventory maybe? Also, have you tried moving them out of the house and back in?

P.S. You're welcome, Debeeby :)
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • jacqpinksjacqpinks Posts: 2,118 Member
    edited June 2011
    254094_229809180364002_144841235527464_1080196_4041339_n.jpg

anyone else getting lines on their Sims neck when wearing this outfit, it is not the hair as there is no line when she changes outfits :o(
    Jacqpinks ♥'s The Sims
  • DOLLDRMS1DOLLDRMS1 Posts: 2,955 Member
    edited June 2011
    Crinricht I just saw your question to those of us having issues with changes made to a sim with the Edit In CAS cheat. Hair and clothing changes stick for me but not weight. As I reported, as soon as the sim whirls into an outfit change, body shape reverts back to was it was. I thought perhaps I needed to change clothing for all categories for the weight change to stick but found it makes no difference whether I change one category or all of them. As soon as the sim starts the whirl that accompanies a clothing change, weight reverts. I have not made a sim in CAS since installing Generations so can't answer that part of your question.

I started typing this and neglected to check the first post, so forgive me if this has already been stated. Prior to installing Generations, when my sim left on a trip to a vacation world his/her vehicle wouldn't make the trip even if they left home driving it. I've now made two trips and both sims owned cars that they drove away in and both times the cars were still in inventory when they reached their destination.

The first trip the vehicle owner had moved to a lot without a parking space so when his vehicle was left in his inventory on his return, I didn't think anything of it. However, tonight's trip was taken by a sim who has a garage on her home lot. When she returned and I saw the vehicle was still in inventory I tried to put it into the garage, only to find that I couldn't. The car is stuck in her inventory. I've changed houses and will go back to her tomorrow to see if when I return to her lot the car is freed up.

Again, I mention that I am playing a fully patched, mod and cc free game.

• velocitygrassvelocitygrass Posts: 103 Member
    edited June 2011
    Anyway, I’m wondering if the flower giving thing added on with generations is contributing to same sex relationships generating among the NPC sims.

I do know that the very first time I started up the game after installing generations a sim immediately approached “my” sim and flashed flowers and she immediately got the unfaithful reputation because she was married.
    I think you're right that it might be specifically this interaction. As far as I can see there is a separate test for the give flower interaction and that test ignores the sexual orientation of sims completely.
  • sweetlittlecherrysweetlittlecherry Posts: 477 New Member
    edited June 2011
    Hello, sorry if this has already been mentioned but I just wanted to report that I took my sim on a trip today to get herself a training dummy. When I arrived home not only was my training dummy not in the family inventory but neither was anything else. I have heard somebody mention in another threads about things you buy while traveling not showing up in the family inventory when you get home but I didn't realise that ALL the family inventory stuff could go missing. Just a warning...

Edit: As mentioned fully patched, no CC, no mods. Thanks.
  • Mimine17Mimine17 Posts: 2,166 Member
    edited June 2011
    Bump - This needs to be sticky

I mentionned earlier a problem in genetics, colored sims giving birth to not expected colored babies. I think this was due to the fact my MC wasn't updated at this time.

I still have the pbs of townies not aging. I will try to run my game without CC/mods later today and to tell you if this was connected.
    I run my game which was made before Gen, and age was turned on since the begining, and before patching/installing Gen.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    edited June 2011
    crinrict wrote:
    Updated up to here.

A question for people who are seeing body hair/weight and other stuff that is changed in CAS not sticking:

Does it only happen if you use the cheat or on creating a new Sim as well ?

For me it's happening with the cheat. Changing their clothes and weight doesn't work with this cheat. The hair sticks thou.
  • sam123sam123 Posts: 4,539 Member
    edited June 2011
    -My Sim learnt to drive and got a mechanical certificate instead of a liscence one. (My thread on this got deleted for some reason..)
    -My sims go to sleep in the bed then randomly pop out of it.
  • ZeekSliderZeekSlider Posts: 5,831 Member
    edited June 2011
    jacqpinks wrote:
    anyone else getting lines on their Sims neck when wearing this outfit, it is not the hair as there is no line when she changes outfits :o(
    Chances are that's a texture mesh issue, which may or may not be connected to your settings and/or graphics card. I'd mess around with those first to see if you can make it go away. If you can't, well, you'll just have to deal with it. :(

Also, thank you for providing a screen shot of something I reported earlier that wasn't on the list about Body Hair coming up blurry. I have that same texturing on my Sims, but my setting is set to Max Sims Texture. This gives the Imaginary Friend some "fabric bumps" on their Toy Form and nother nice little details that my 1GB graphics card can do, but for some reason, at max settings, I get blurry body hair.
  • Abra9867Abra9867 Posts: 65 New Member
    edited June 2011
    Elisabetta: As a matter of fact, the stay-at-home Sim had the axe, not the traveler (he went to compete in the tournament in China). Interesting thought. I've also had glitches where someone's doing the axe adventure, gets there, and no axe.

I had clones of both of the jump bug Sims stuck in town as it was, so decided to just go straight to moving to a new town rather than another lot. Was spending half my game resetting various townies and citizens anyway.

I'll say one thing for this game. It provides you with completely unexpected technical challenges above and beyond anything play-related.
  • EddyishEddyish Posts: 23
    edited June 2011
    Not sure if this has already been posted but my sims' job performance meters aren't moving. This only started after I installed generations. I've tried moving the sims out and in again but it turned all glitchy, laggy and eventually froze on me. So I restored a backup and don't plan on trying that again until the teen sim ages up... Suggestions? Anyone else have the same problem?
  • GrandmaSnoodleGrandmaSnoodle Posts: 397 Member
    edited June 2011
    hello dear I had a hard time finding this thread I book marked it now.
    not sure if this glitch been reported but my little chemist/inventor is have a wardrobe bug.
    even when she changes clothing with a washer and dryer on the lot nothing goes into the hampers.
    now she only dresses in the chemist outfit and this is what i saw in her change clothing box

[IMG]http://i961.photobucket.com/albums/ae96/GrandmaSnoodle/miscglitch.png"width=600 height=450"[/IMG]

forgot to add I do have all the EP/stuff
    no CC or mods
    I just reinstalled everything again to take out late nite for cant stand the celb/vamps
  • Dove_CGDove_CG Posts: 13 New Member
    edited June 2011
    So, I decided to post a follow-up to my previous posts. This time around, when installing WA, Ambitions, and LN, I knew to take out my Store stuff and those few patterns before installing. I haven't added any mods though I'm seriously considering getting some of Twallan's to help with future bugs. The below is all mod-free but did have my store CC in the game.

I did also check that no one was asleep. All but my favorite family had been awake when I did the patch anyhow and that family ended up awake after I checked back on them and saved them in their awake state. This was the family I tested which had issues before.

First thing I did was create some Sims using the new stuff. I dumped a single martial arts oriented Sim into Bridgeport and played around with him as a test. He went to China and came back with the Practice Dummy and the Board Breaker. I saved before his trip and did the whole thing in one play-through so he returned home before I quit the game that night. Sadly he didn't complete his quest and no longer has the money to travel but he's working on it. Other than randomly changing into his formal wear, without being insane, he's been working without any problems. I forgot to check if he had his Ancient Coins but since his family inventory was fine, I'll assume that was too.

Now, I decided to give my favorite family another go after the expansions were added because this test Sim did so well. I really should have made a copy but I was feeling lucky (and I do have another copy elsewhere that was saved before I installed everything.) When I first visited them, the fridge was no longer messed up and their inventories were fine. Then I sent Tamara to China. I saved before that but I made the mistake of saving and quitting while she was in China.

As soon as Tamara came back things got bad. She had completed the first quest in China and also found some stones. I noticed she only had two options for cutting these stones and dropped them into her husband's inventory to see if he got any other options (he found more of the original stones before this and had more styles for cutting unlocked.) This promptly borked his inventory. I was able to remove the Chinese stone from it but after that couldn't select the ruby and emerald he had in there from before. Later on I couldn't remove anything from his inventory. Then I realized the Ancient Coins she had found weren't listed in the journal anymore and the family inventory didn't have the treasure boxes I had bought. She did have everything in her inventory from China, including the two relics in her inventory, and I put them on the lot. (No Pangu's Axe, btw, this was her first adventure.)

At some point before she went to China, I had added the Ambitions lots and some night clubs to their Sunset Valley. I also dropped some of the newer houses down. After realizing the inventory was buggy, I decided to move them to a new house which was across the street from their old one. I packed all of their furniture because I had made some of it unbreakable and they had a ton of gems and butterflies around the house. But his inventory stayed borked and I decided to just ignore it then. After hours of deciding what to keep and buying some new stuff, I sent them to bed because it was late.

I decided to edit the town because I realized Leighton Sekemoto had moved out to be with his romantic interest, leaving his grandmother and son in the old house. I had saved before entering edit town. As soon as I tried to move him back in, with his romantic interest, the game popped up telling me this action would make them my active family so I stopped. I then went back to the game without saving. The second time I don't recall if it gave me that message but it stopped having an active household entirely when I cancelled. That time I quit without saving and went back to the main menu. When I went back to them, Tamara and her husband had the jumping out of bed bug and the twins were still in bed but couldn't be selected. Their pictures were just green boxes.

I had edited the town many times, moving Sims around town as well. I had even done it right before Tamara went to China and it never gave me that message. It would always tell me it would cancel every Sim's interactions in town and I always said yes. So I'm not sure if this is a World Adventures bug or a Generations one (or some combination.) I imagine it had something to do with the game not cancelling interactions like it was supposed to.

I probably should have tried resetting them but I'd never done it before. It didn't help that the forums were down when I went looking for this post to find out how. I edited the file names to try the back-up method but after thinking about it, I'm probably going to drop them in Twinbrook and start fresh. I don't really care about any of their friends and I already have so many other families that I started in Sunset Valley. The only thing that will be annoying is losing Tamara's career (Leader of the Free World) but they have plenty of money to start over and she certainly won't have any trouble making new friends. So if I do that, I'll report back on whether that fixes the problem (from what I read, it should.)

Er, anyway, I don't know if that helps add to the bugs list. So far the only real trouble I've had has been with this family. I haven't tried any of my other prior families yet.
  • EIisabettaEIisabetta Posts: 5,708 Member
    edited June 2011
    Abra9867 wrote:
    Elisabetta: As a matter of fact, the stay-at-home Sim had the axe, not the traveler (he went to compete in the tournament in China). Interesting thought. I've also had glitches where someone's doing the axe adventure, gets there, and no axe.

I had clones of both of the jump bug Sims stuck in town as it was, so decided to just go straight to moving to a new town rather than another lot. Was spending half my game resetting various townies and citizens anyway.

I'll say one thing for this game. It provides you with completely unexpected technical challenges above and beyond anything play-related.

Some people have reported issues with that axe. Both in China and at home.
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • crinrictcrinrict Posts: 18,771 Member
    edited June 2011
    Updated up to here.

I've read everything and tried to add what I could but it's getting difficult if I don't have the info I need. Again my request to everyone to state the info asked for in the first post (especially mods).

Always remove ALL CC (especially mods) and try without if you are seeing any issues. Some bugs like long loading times, problems in CAS or strange clothing and objects issue or crashes can very well be caused by cc. Just because Custard/Dashboard says it's ok, it's not necessarily true. Both tool have not been updated in a while and don't pick up on all issues. They in fact only pick up on very few issues like blue lotting, Sims 2 files or conflicts.

It's also no argument to say, but it worked before. Every time they release a patch, cc can be broken (and mods most likely are). Mods that are updated might also have side effects that the creator was not able to test properly, so you will need to test without to make sure, it's a vanilla game bug.

@Zeek: Question about your body hair testing (I've not added the blurry part cause I think they just have done a very bad job on them). Did the muscle definition look wrong in the game and that was why you tested it with the cheat or could it be that it got broken by using the cheat ?

@jacqpinks: Is that a new outfit ? This usually happens if a teen wears adult meshes or the other way round.

Couple of info for everyone.

Cloning issue

BUG: Clones
    Clones have always been a part of the game but there are essential two kinds of them. One kind are Clones that have been generated from your library. Those are two different sims that only share the same name/looks and traits. They have nothing to do with each other and they won't mess up your game.

The other clone is bad. They share the same ID, so they are basically the same Sim. They are tightly connected to each other and occur when coming back from traveling.

When you go travel, the game makes a copy of your Sim. One of those copies stays home while the other goes traveling and is the one your now playing with. When you come back, the info on those two sims is merged, leaving you with one. If an error occurs here, you can end up with two copies of your sim.

This error has been around since WA came out but it was not very common. Now it just got a whole lot more common, so that's why more people are seeing it.

I strongly believe that some of the errors you are seeing are caused by this.

Twallan has implemented a fix for this issue with the newest version of Overwatch.

Camera issues

No solution as of yet, but for some, patching WA helped for others buying a new camera.

Jumping out of bed error

Abra9867 found that this might be connected to missing/corrupt sleepwear outfits. Get your sim a new one.

Reminder: Keep Twallan's mods updated and remove when testing a bug. Some of them have become really big and do a lot that might messup the game. Always back up your game before adding mods.

Still on vacation so I can't reply to everyone. If you want to know if your issue got added, simply search the first page for your username/error.

Am not adding every name to common problems, only if I think there's new useful info in there. Also not adding existing bugs, as annoying as they might be. There are other lists for those.
    Crinrict's Help Blogs -- Twitter
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    How to report bugs at AnswersHQ
    AHQ Tutorial

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    edited June 2011
    crinrict wrote:
    Updated up to here.

I've read everything and tried to add what I could but it's getting difficult if I don't have the info I need. Again my request to everyone to state the info asked for in the first post (especially mods).

Always remove ALL CC (especially mods) and try without if you are seeing any issues. Some bugs like long loading times, problems in CAS or strange clothing and objects issue or crashes can very well be caused by cc. Just because Custard/Dashboard says it's ok, it's not necessarily true. Both tool have not been updated in a while and don't pick up on all issues. They in fact only pick up on very few issues like blue lotting, Sims 2 files or conflicts.

It's also no argument to say, but it worked before. Every time they release a patch, cc can be broken (and mods most likely are). Mods that are updated might also have side effects that the creator was not able to test properly, so you will need to test without to make sure, it's a vanilla game bug.

@Zeek: Question about your body hair testing (I've not added the blurry part cause I think they just have done a very bad job on them). Did the muscle definition look wrong in the game and that was why you tested it with the cheat or could it be that it got broken by using the cheat ?

@jacqpinks: Is that a new outfit ? This usually happens if a teen wears adult meshes or the other way round.

Couple of info for everyone.

Cloning issue

BUG: Clones
    Clones have always been a part of the game but there are essential two kinds of them. One kind are Clones that have been generated from your library. Those are two different sims that only share the same name/looks and traits. They have nothing to do with each other and they won't mess up your game.

The other clone is bad. They share the same ID, so they are basically the same Sim. They are tightly connected to each other and occur when coming back from traveling.

When you go travel, the game makes a copy of your Sim. One of those copies stays home while the other goes traveling and is the one your now playing with. When you come back, the info on those two sims is merged, leaving you with one. If an error occurs here, you can end up with two copies of your sim.

This error has been around since WA came out but it was not very common. Now it just got a whole lot more common, so that's why more people are seeing it.

I strongly believe that some of the errors you are seeing are caused by this.

Twallan has implemented a fix for this issue with the newest version of Overwatch.

Camera issues

No solution as of yet, but for some, patching WA helped for others buying a new camera.

Jumping out of bed error

Abra9867 found that this might be connected to missing/corrupt sleepwear outfits. Get your sim a new one.

Reminder: Keep Twallan's mods updated and remove when testing a bug. Some of them have become really big and do a lot that might messup the game. Always back up your game before adding mods.

Still on vacation so I can't reply to everyone. If you want to know if your issue got added, simply search the first page for your username/error.

Am not adding every name to common problems, only if I think there's new useful info in there. Also not adding existing bugs, as annoying as they might be. There are other lists for those.

I don't use mods or cc in my game so the ones I mention are legit.
  • KhariiKharii Posts: 66 Member
    edited June 2011
    I am having several of the problems listed in the first post, and a couple that are not. I have the game installed on two computers, and neither have ever had a mod or any cc installed; one does not even have an internet connection after patching, as it belongs to my 9 year old.

After installing generations, I have paintings and other items stuck in my inventory and family inventory. I am unable to place several items in the family inventory (example: the high school diploma).

As with everyone else, I have a blank page on my skill journal where my photography skill should be.

Several of my LTR are not working. The Long-Distance Friend reward is the one bothering me the most. As stated, this was a pre-existing glitch; problem started with LN for me, and I am disgusted it is not fixed yet.

New Problems:

When attempting to move a family into an empty lot, no lots were clickable. I tried re-zoning them and setting them back to residential, and deleting them and re-adding them,to no avail.

It's a small thing, but my Collection Helper now lists "Send Gift" as an option next to fish, bugs, etc.

That's all I've got for now, after a couple hours play on each computer. I'd also like to say thank you to crinrict for doing this thread. It is immensely helpful to see if a problem is just affecting me or everyone else as well. Thank you so much! ^^
    edited June 2011
    crinrict wrote:
    Well, here's what happened exactly, and you can download the Sims I used to test this from my studio to see if you have this same problem on your end or not.

I created Jonathan Tester and his father Harry Tester to have some slight muscle definition. Muscle Definition become an option for males starting at the Teen Stage, so I figure while I was in normal CAS, add that detailt to these two sims.

Upon moving the household into the game, I had Jonathan do a workout because of his Atheltic trait. He changed into his work-out clothes, which is just a pair of shorts and some running shoes, since with the muscle defintion (and other personality traits) I had him work out shirtless. That's when I noticed that he didn't have his muscle defintion texture. I paused the game, turned on testingcheatsenabled, and took a look in "Edit with CAS." CAS loaded with him in his workout clothes, and he had muscle definition in CAS. I x-ed out and went back to the game. No muscle definition on Jonathan.

I switched to Harry and had him change into his swim gear. He didn't have any muscle definition either. I still had the testing cheat on, so I loaded him into CAS via the same "Edit with CAS" cheat. He had muscle definition in CAS, as I designed him before, but not in the game world.

That's pretty much what happened. The important points from this test were this:

- I created these Sims in the NORMAL Create-a-Sims option. I did not create these sims in the new "Edit in Create-a-Sims" cheat.

- I checked to see if the Sims still had their muscle definition by using the new cheat, but I did not save upon exiting CAS when I accessed it this way.

- Muscle definition shows up in the CAS area but not in the game world.

BTW, in case I haven't updated myself yet, here's the new system info.
    CPU: AMD 2.2GHZ Dual Core
    RAM: 3GB
    Video Card: GeForce 1GB 128-bit

Sims 3 Base Game - 1.22.9
    World Adventures - 2.3.33
    HELS - 3.2.8
    Ambitions - 4.2.32
    FLS - 5.0.44
    Late Night - 6.1.11
    OLS - 7.3.2
    Generations 8.0

Mods: None
    CC: None (DLC from The Sims 3 Store only)
  • Cndy20009Cndy20009 Posts: 434 Member
    edited June 2011
    How about "Game freezes when adults leave house and teens alone"? That happened to me twice!
  • JoJo_NettJoJo_Nett Posts: 97 Member
    edited June 2011
    I have the same problem posted by retrobones and cloudburst_dx.

Invisible Furnitures in community lots and friend's house.

1. I'm using some package files such as sliders, default replacements, hairs, clothes, Awt's hack ranger, Hp's celebrity mod and no mosaic by Velocitygrass. I've installed about 20 sims3pack and some oficial store contens.
    2. I have Ambitions, Generations, Late Night and World Adventures. No stuff pack.
    3. My base game is 1.22.9.011.002.
    4. Win 7 HP, i7 2600, 8GB ram, GTX 570.

I made a lot of tests:
    - without the Mods folder;
    - deleted the cache files;
    - tried in existing games of EA and custom towns;
    - started a new game of Bridegport, Sunset Valley and Riverview;
    - restored a backup folder made when I just install my game weeks before Generations.

Nothing works. But I noticed something. The problem mostly happens when I change the household. For example, I load the game, choose the town and in most cases I play without problems, but when I go to edit town, change the household, and put the sims to visit a community lot, nothing shows up and his house still shows the furniture. So I have to save the game, go to start menu and choose the same town again, but now with the latest household choosed in last save and everything works fine.

In short, the problem occurs in a few loads and always occurs when I change the household in the same loaded town.

I didn't reinstall the game.
    edited June 2011
    Hey, crinrict, could you post this thread in your bug report where you feel it is appropriate?

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/390122.page

Basically, this user discovered that the Memory system is causing saved game files to become bloated by a rediculous amount. Since Error 12's pop up when a saved game reaches a certain size, it's very likely we have a new source for them with this EP. Which means large households, like my own Tester family, will end up hitting Error 12's earlier than expected if I don't delete ALL unwanted memories from each Sims' scrapbook.

It also kind of makes a pretty good argument to have a "Turn Memories OFF" option, given the above alone.
  • Greenb70Greenb70 Posts: 1,871 Member
    edited June 2011
    Zeek I was just about to request the same thing.You beat me to it.Hopefully some of the simmers looking for answers to game freezes and crashes will see it.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top