Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Turbans

2...Next

Comments

• SuceressSuceress Posts: 1,679 Member
    edited June 2011
    I know it has been awhile, but I wanted to post these pictures for inspiration.
    These turbans exist for NWN2 but I don't know how to extract the meshes or convert them for Sims 3.

tumblr_lmf0u79aFJ1qku51so1_500.jpg
    tumblr_lmf0woizHE1qku51so1_500.jpg
  • dreamsong1968dreamsong1968 Posts: 4,473 Member
    edited June 2011
    Why is that guy's chest pixelized? :?

He has those things that happen on chests--both girls and boys.
  • dreamsong1968dreamsong1968 Posts: 4,473 Member
    edited June 2011
    Suceress wrote:
    Caucasians do not have a monopoly on bigotry. I have found that it doesn't matter what race or religion someone is, ANYONE can be a racist/bigot.

I am not easily offended by ANY measure--but bigotry of ALL kinds offends me. Bigotry that assumes that caucasians (or Christians, or Americans) are more bigotted than those of other races or religions is offensive.

Regardless of race, color, religion, nationality, creed, height, weight, color of hair, size of nose, value of bank account, sexual orientation or style of clothing all people (and sims!) should be treated with dignity and respect--and given the benefit of the doubt about things related to these issues.

Just because I am a hetero.exual, caucasian, Christian who lives in the central part of North America doesn't mean I am a bigot. (Not me personally--I hope you get the idea.) WE (whoever WE are) aren't all the same--nor do we all think alike.

Oh, yeah. So as not to distract from the thread...I really think clothing and hair styles from all over the world are overdue. I n addition to what has already been mentioned, I would love to see clothes from India along with piercings, as well as Massai, Aborigini, Navajo, and Norse (historical of course)--just to mention a few.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top