Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

sorry EA but I will not be voting

2...Next

Comments

• Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited July 2010
    I wouldn't vote for the Top Game because to me, it isn't the top game. I actually get very bored when playing. If it wasn't for building lots or worlds I wouldn't play.

So, while I don't have another game to play, I still don't think* TS3 is the best game. It's only my opinion.

I'm not putting the game down, it's just not my cup of tea any more. :mrgreen:

I will so break this Forum Habit, too. :wink:

(I have broken the store habit since I am not buying the newest stuff :lol: )
  • white_lily_1988white_lily_1988 Posts: 1,664 Member
    edited July 2010
    I wanted to support Sims team with my vote, but their website didn't let me to. I was scratching my head like 10 minutes to understand why))) lol and then i looked at the title "Teen Choise" :lol: Too bad I'm not a teenager anymore :cry:..... :lol:
  • BSIReginaBSIRegina Posts: 5,110 Member
    edited July 2010
    Oh, well see? I didn't even bother to check and see that it was only for teens! :lol: But, that stands to reason. Over the years it has seemed like teen input is way more important to EA than is adult input. After all, they just added laundry to Ambitions, right? That's yet ANOTHER thing the kiddies have been begging for down through the years! *rollseyes*
    Thanks to AdBlock: currently blocking 184 annoying animated siggy .gifs ;)
    edited July 2010
    BSIRegina wrote:
    After all, they just added laundry to Ambitions, right? That's yet ANOTHER thing the kiddies have been begging for down through the years! *rollseyes*

hahahhaahh)))...:lol:
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited July 2010
    You have to register to vote, and you need to be born between 1970 and now. Hmmm wonder if that means my 2 year old great grandson can vote? Hey Joshie sweetie.... want to learn how voting works.... hehehe

Joshie loves the Simmies.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

edited July 2010
    Writin_Reg wrote:
    You have to register to vote, and you need to be born between 1970 and now.

That's not true. I tried to register; gave them my first and last name, date of birth, and don't remember what else.....and a message showed up below the date of birth saying: "sorry, you can't vote"
  • x_Kinomi_xx_Kinomi_x Posts: 194 New Member
    edited July 2010
    No. Not anymore.
  • SnowyDoveSnowyDove Posts: 46
    edited June 2011
    You know, they have lost a customer here. I don't know if any of you read my post but I believe that EA should be responsible for its actions and giving people a unpredictable faulty product.
    edited June 2011
    Oh, I thought we had to be teens to vote... :lol:

I should have a say in what they can and can not read from my game with their spyware.
    Why don't users have any rights but to not play?
  • Meteora97Meteora97 Posts: 416
    edited June 2011
    I want EA to fix the latest update! CAW Don't work, the game's a lot slower, and nothing actually works! They know that you need generations to be able to use all the stuff that came with the update. And that's like downloading commercial on your iPod, you don't want that right? Well to all of you who does not have this patch, DON'T GET IT!!! :evil:

EDIT: The Sims 3? Game of the year? ARE YOU SH*TTING ME?
  • ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    edited June 2011
    They certainly wouldn't get my vote. The myriad of issues and lack of communication about the progress in fixing or even acknowledging said issues is beyond disgraceful. EA certainly don't deserve to have such a poorly performing game voted as game of the year.
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • DocsprockDocsprock Posts: 3,869 Member
    edited June 2011
    You all realize this is an old thread, right? :P
    edited June 2011
    Yes, I know. I was the first reply... :roll:
  • Meteora97Meteora97 Posts: 416
    edited June 2011
    Docsprock wrote:
    You all realize this is an old thread, right? :P

HAHA Off course, I mean, TS3 was released in 2009, so definately can't be game of the year in 2011 :D