Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Yay, we'll also be able to have pet snakes, turtles and lizards.

Go to the site below and under features...

"More pets mean more fun! Create a wide variety of unique dogs, cats, and—for the first time ever—horses! Build a collection of lizards, turtles, snakes, and birds. "

http://www.thesims3.com/content/en_US/promo/pets/pets.htm

Thanks to Simprograms for the link. :P

Sorry if this has already been posted. :)

Comments

• CatLandCatLand Posts: 760 New Member
    edited June 2011
    I think they should have Frill Necked Lizards. If you don't know what they are, they're just another weird animal from Australia...
    [img]http://0.tqn.com/d/goaustralia/1/0/h/Z/frilledneck.jpg "height=250" "width=380"[/img]
    04.jpg

Wouldn't it be awesome to have a Sim freak out at finding one of those in their garden???
  • CaptainTHPS4CaptainTHPS4 Posts: 1,466 Member
    edited June 2011
    Thanks for the link! Glad to know for sure there's more small animals than snakes. On that site it also says we can tame wild horses!
    My YouTube Channel!
    youtube.com/IronSeagull
  • kama674kama674 Posts: 1,618 Member
    edited June 2011
    Awesome :D Thanks so much for the link!
  • simgreensimgreen Posts: 1,630 New Member
    edited June 2011
    This should quiet those bird wanters :D
  • Chimp2678Chimp2678 Posts: 4,072 Member
    edited June 2011
    Neat, I learnt about it when seeing the picture of a boy holding something in his hand, which looks like a snake. It is a green one.

It is good that there are variety of different pets, and let's hope there are small critters like rabbits, hamsters, guinea pigs(Sims 1), etc. :)
  • AdiCohenAdiCohen Posts: 1,300 Member
    edited June 2011
    Dear God, I hate reptiles! :shock:
    I kinda wished for small mammals, like rabbits, hamsters, and guinea pigs, but oh well, I will anyway use dogs, horses and cats the most :)
  • rr38rr38 Posts: 3
    edited June 2011
    I thought that the PC version only had dogs,cats and horses, and then the consoles got the other small animals. I thought the console players got the extra animals because they dont get the pet store. maybe I just misunderstood the articles out there on this (which is a very good possibility)
  • The_Purple_PlumbobThe_Purple_Plumbob Posts: 11,250 New Member
    edited June 2011
    rr38 wrote:
    I thought that the PC version only had dogs,cats and horses, and then the consoles got the other small animals. I thought the console players got the extra animals because they dont get the pet store. maybe I just misunderstood the articles out there on this (which is a very good possibility)

You might of got mixed up with the special "exotic" breeds that come with the console versions.
  • DeathNoteSimDeathNoteSim Posts: 4,544 New Member
    edited June 2011
    CatLand wrote:
    I think they should have Frill Necked Lizards. If you don't know what they are, they're just another weird animal from Australia...
    [img]http://0.tqn.com/d/goaustralia/1/0/h/Z/frilledneck.jpg "height=250" "width=380"[/img]
    04.jpg

Wouldn't it be awesome to have a Sim freak out at finding one of those in their garden???
    Oh mine, looks like a Dragon! :shock:
  • gerbenlegacygerbenlegacy Posts: 122 New Member
    edited June 2011
    "Think your Sim has what it takes to tame a wild horse?" Now that's what gets my really curious... Wild horses eh? :D
  • CatLandCatLand Posts: 760 New Member
    edited June 2011
    Thanks for the link! Glad to know for sure there's more small animals than snakes. On that site it also says we can tame wild horses!

Sweet! That's going to be interesting :twisted: Can they get bucked off and stuff too?