Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daycare Level 5

Okay, getting a little frustrated here. I have made it to level 5 of the Daycare career. Every time the experience bar fills to the top, it resets all the progress. So annoying!!! Am I the only one having this issue??

Comments

• tmcox12tmcox12 Posts: 22 New Member
    edited June 2011
    I have only made it to level 2 so far...I will watch out for that though.
  • SarahsALoserSarahsALoser Posts: 7 New Member
    edited June 2011
    I believe there are only five levels to the daycare profession. Then it would be like the others when you've reached the top, you keep gaining experience to raise the amount you're paid.
  • GreenonePlyGreenonePly Posts: 352 New Member
    edited June 2011
    hey even if I'm not playing the daycare sim, can I take my child to the daycare?
  • Sgizzle09Sgizzle09 Posts: 4,179 Member
    edited June 2011
    hey even if I'm not playing the daycare sim, can I take my child to the daycare?

No, you can only run a daycare where parents drop their kids off at your house.
  • HedorenHedoren Posts: 58 New Member
    edited June 2011
    I believe there are only five levels to the daycare profession. Then it would be like the others when you've reached the top, you keep gaining experience to raise the amount you're paid.

This is correct. The Daycare profession only goes to level five.
  • GreenonePlyGreenonePly Posts: 352 New Member
    edited June 2011
    Sgizzle09 wrote:

No, you can only run a daycare where parents drop their kids off at your house.

darn, oh well thanks for letting me know cause I have spent all morning trying to get old lady to watch my kid!!! :!:
  • KolbyKolby Posts: 1,126 Member
    edited June 2011
    Level 5 is the highest level that profession goes.
  • bps3bps3 Posts: 1,060 Member
    edited June 2011
    The daycare is what im looking forward to most :D

Do you get more and more children even if you have reached level 5.

• Lizziemay12Lizziemay12 Posts: 1,178 Member
    edited June 2011
    bps3 wrote:
    The daycare is what im looking forward to most :D

Do you get more and more children even if you have reached level 5.

Me too! I was kinda hoping that once a child goes to a babysitter in the neighbourhood, playing a child's family would mean the child being sent to the babysitter. Or have i presumed wrong?
    Origin Username: LizzieMay +++ New friends are always welcome :)
  • Bionickai001Bionickai001 Posts: 29 New Member
    edited June 2011
    How do you join the daycare profession? I can't find it anywhere.
  • Sgizzle09Sgizzle09 Posts: 4,179 Member
    edited June 2011

Use the computer and look for a profession and it will be one of the ones in the pop up <-- thats how I did it
  • xviviansaidzxxviviansaidzx Posts: 555 Member
    edited June 2011

Don't have he game yet, but I have Ambitions. Did you try city hall? Or the newspaper/computer and there should be an option saying "choose profession" something like that.
  • amorvidaamorvida Posts: 498 Member
    edited June 2011
    xMegrinx wrote:
    Okay, getting a little frustrated here. I have made it to level 5 of the Daycare career. Every time the experience bar fills to the top, it resets all the progress. So annoying!!! Am I the only one having this issue??

Im only up to level 3. Can you please tell me at level 5 how many kids/toddler do you look after and what kind of rebelious things have you come across??
  • GalerieVineGalerieVine Posts: 190 New Member
    edited June 2011

i dont have the game but i think its a self-employed career. so i think u hve to go to city hall and click self-employed. but thats just me guessing from ambitions
  • sofiekosselsofiekossel Posts: 1
    edited August 2012
    xMegrinx wrote:

i think it is suppose to do that kinda like the meeter for growing up (when u get to the next level in Ur Sims life the bar resets)hope that helps! :D
  • FrenchpeasformeFrenchpeasforme Posts: 1
    edited December 2012
    You can have up to 6 kids/toddlers. Some kids are "problem child" and might pull pranks around the house (LOCK YOUR DOORS to bathrooms you don't want pranked). Also, as you get "higher" on level 5- you have to deal with weekend emergencies and such.