Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

More clues of Aliens :D!

I never really believe in easter eggs but this is kind of fun :D . I have found plenty of clues around aliens and scifi themes in Generations. For example a scifi treehouse and a boy who can play to be an astronaut. Then this showed up above his head :shock:...could this mean there is going to be aliens in sims 3? I miss them so much from sims 2...

2hdtuo8.jpg

Comments

• Lizziemay12Lizziemay12 Posts: 1,178 Member
    edited June 2011
    Oooh I hope so! Maybe the next expansion pack could be called Sims 3: Outta This World :)

Thanks for the heads up!!
    Origin Username: LizzieMay +++ New friends are always welcome :)
  • Spongeb0bSpongeb0b Posts: 1,196
    edited June 2011
    I hope there Easter eggs meaning they will release Alieans! I REALLY miss them <3 That and seasons<3
  • JohanFoppaJohanFoppa Posts: 1,084 New Member
    edited June 2011
    "Then this showed up above his head"

What did?

I don't think we will see aliens until maybe next year. I doubt that aliens will be the new life state in sims 3 pets...
  • KoveeKovee Posts: 880 Member
    edited June 2011
    Me too I miss them. I always had at least two kids one reg and one alien.
  • JadeleineJadeleine Posts: 2,140 Member
    edited June 2011
    JohanFoppa wrote:
    "Then this showed up above his head"

What did?

I don't think we will see aliens until maybe next year. I doubt that aliens will be the new life state in sims 3 pets...

Oh, sorry I don´t know what that is in english...you know the picture above his head....

edited June 2011
    You think we will get the same aliens again? Or some other kind of alien?

I think Greys would be cool

655px-Grey_alien.JPG

Hopefully the new aliens will be able to do something cool that regular sims can't. Like being born with max in logic and handiness, or maybe they can get UFOs as cars :lol:
    Jadeleine wrote:
    Oh, sorry I don´t know what that is in english...you know the picture above his head....
    Picture over his head? Are you on drugs?
  • HatboxHatbox Posts: 1,755 Member
    edited June 2011
    I personally think aliens will be our supernatural in the pets ep, I hope they are like the ones that came with The Sims 2 Pets for PSP(when your Sim got abducted by aliens they came back with a special alien pet treat, for anyone who never played that)I would like to see the alien pet treats return in The Sims 3.

Oh, and greys rock, Roger the alien in American Dad is a grey(LOL :lol: )
  • goofball68goofball68 Posts: 294
    edited June 2011
    JohanFoppa wrote:
    Jadeleine wrote:

She means his thought bubble.
  • Tillymint99Tillymint99 Posts: 121 New Member
    edited June 2011
    If the next EP might be Unleashed Aliens could kinda fit in.
  • goofball68goofball68 Posts: 294
    edited June 2011
    Is there any type of supernatural aspect to Generations?
    edited June 2011
    goofball68 wrote:
    JohanFoppa wrote:
    Jadeleine wrote:

Thank you :) goofball!
  • Bionickai001Bionickai001 Posts: 29 New Member
    edited June 2011
    Aliens definately would be great, but I don't know about the next expansion. The next one is most likely Pets and the werewolf better come with that one!
    edited June 2011
    How?

I don't care what they add in Unleashed as long as it's not the same type of werewolf like in TS2. I hated that one
    Jadeleine wrote:
    goofball68 wrote:
    JohanFoppa wrote:
    Jadeleine wrote:

Thank you :) goofball!
    I thought you meant the plumbob there for a second :shock:

Honestly I don't think aliens will be around any time soon. All I hope is that there will be cooler life states that actually make a difference to the sim life in the future

I mean really.
    Mummies = really slow sims that live long
    Simbot = mechanical sim that shorts out/faints all the time that never has to shower
    Vampires = regular sim that lives longer that drinks plasma (?!?)
    Imaginary Friend = haven't tried it yet, but it seems pretty cool to me. A bit repetitive maybe
    edited June 2011
    I didn´t like the werewolfs, I never played them. For me they were boring...I prefer aliens and have been wanting them since sims3 was released. Aliens are actually my favourite creatures in sims.
    edited June 2011
    Jadeleine wrote:
    I didn´t like the werewolfs, I never played them. For me they were boring...I prefer aliens and have been wanting them since sims3 was released. Aliens are actually my favourite creatures in sims.
    The only thing that kept me from playing as aliens were:
    1. I hated the way you got them in. I don't want my male sim to be pregnant :?
    2. No difference between real sims whatsoever. I loved the plantsim because it was so different from other sims.
  • Bionickai001Bionickai001 Posts: 29 New Member
    edited June 2011
    I agree, but the aliens in The Sims 2 were just regular sims that had a different look. It'd be nice if aliens had some sort of power or ability.

Oh and TS2 werewolves were boring, but that doesn't mean that a werewolf in TS3 would necessarily be boring. I've liked the TS3 creatures so far.
    edited June 2011
    JohanFoppa wrote:
    How?

I don't care what they add in Unleashed as long as it's not the same type of werewolf like in TS2. I hated that one

Honestly I don't think aliens will be around any time soon. All I hope is that there will be cooler life states that actually make a difference to the sim life in the future

I agree...I hated the werewolves too bleh...I think that aliens would go well with Pets :lol:. It would be great if they were more intelligent than regular sims and playable UFO:s would be cool. I liked the aliens in sims2 and I hope that they look a little like them.

Bionickai: Yes, They could maybe do the werewolves better this time...twilight type wolves would be great.