Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Share Your MCR Killjoy's HERE! <3

13...Next

Comments

• StittleStittle Posts: 925 New Member
    edited May 2011
    I love how on here the MCR fans have formed a sort of "secret circle." We all seem to know who everyone else is and alert each other to this stuff. We also tend to hijack threads a bit.
  • whynothelpwhynothelp Posts: 881
    edited May 2011
    I had forgotten about this thread :oops:

Thanks, Emma - your Killjoy looks fabulous, and yours too Darkling :D
    I feel bad cuz I haven't checked it in SOOO long XD FAIL ON MY PART, SORRRY!
    @Darkling THANKS! Been looking for dat for a lonnnng time :)
    @Stittle THEY DO! It's on my Killjoy...but I don't remember where it's from XD And I'm bad at making Sims, all mine come out looking alike no matter HOW hard I try XD SO TRY! :D
    @EmmaSmile I know, I was like WOO BOY, GEE! *awkward poking of computer screen at Gee*! I love the BP coat...Chemicalwibs, where did you get it?!? And thanks for saying you love this thread *blush* I expected it to be a flop! I really appreciate it <3 Acid Rain is suuuuuuuper pretty...I love black lipstick but I can't pull it off, same with blue and orange XD But she looks g-o-r-g-e-o-u-s with it and those PERICINGS!
    @Stittle (again) I know, it's king of uncanny and creepy isn't it? o.O

• whynothelpwhynothelp Posts: 881
    edited May 2011
    Darkling wrote:
    Thanks fellow Killjoys! :-)

@whynothelp: I got the wall writings from Club Crimsyn.

http://www.clubcrimsyn.com/

Under Tags, look under "objects" and you'll find them--they're the Left 4 Dead wall writings. I get most of my destroyed clutter, walls and graffiti from here. Love that site!
    HOLY CRAP.
    I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS SITE.
    That Torture Chamber and the Asylum Cluttre things are LIFE.
    HOLY CRAP.
    So they install well? *bounces like a little puppy* Because they have SOOO much stuff I really really really like, especially all the video game wall writings...*stares into space* Ahh Left 4 Dead, I remember you...Francis was my fave :)
  • MCRfreak123MCRfreak123 Posts: 78
    edited May 2011
    I really Want to use club crimsyn, but I don't know how to download it as I don't think it's a sims3pack. Can anyone help me? Please? Thank you =D
  • riniraerinirae Posts: 3,916 New Member
    edited May 2011
    I might make one next time I open my game.... though, I don't know if I'd have good enough CC. :( I guess I'll have to take a look around. :P
    edited May 2011
    Guys, just to let you know, I am giving Reckless Angel a makeover. She's gonna look more awesome than before, so yah. =]

EDIT: I take that back. The launcher hates me, and won't upload Reckless Angel with her makeover D=
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • starfire1997starfire1997 Posts: 3,238 New Member
    edited May 2011
    How did I miss this thread?? I haven't made my killjoy yet, but I'm planning on doing it soon :mrgreen:
  • DarklingDarkling Posts: 6,327 Member
    edited June 2011
    I had forgotten about this thread :oops:

Thanks, Emma - your Killjoy looks fabulous, and yours too Darkling :D

Thanks Wibs. :D And your Killjoy looks great, Emma!

@whynothelp and MCRfreak: Installing package file CC really isn't that hard--if I can do, anyone can! This the tutorial I followed when I started downloading CC:

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/217955.page

If you get stuck or have any questions just post them on this thread--blu checks the thread regularly and is really good at sorting out any problems you might have.

Good Luck!
    14785081519_9e388018bc_o.jpg
    edited June 2011
    @darkling: thanks, I get it now :)
  • mychem97mychem97 Posts: 22 Member
    edited August 2011
    my killjoy is my avatar picture!!! Radiation Rose!
    I couldn't get up a picture so you can look at my avatar picture or go to my page and find the upload! The upload has better pictures!

• ICryOverGnotesICryOverGnotes Posts: 1 New Member
    Oh my god you poor souls....

you had no clue on what was to come....

o h