Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyone in Australia got it yet?

Has it been released early here anywhere?

Comments

• loubearloubear Posts: 116 New Member
    edited May 2011
    I haven't seen it anywhere yet
  • MoonHarvest321MoonHarvest321 Posts: 79
    edited May 2011
    ^
    Same...its sucks that we have to wait till Thursday 2/6 to get it :(
  • becca022becca022 Posts: 163 Member
    edited May 2011
    I havn't seen it anywhere here yet :(. Hopefully it comes out before Thursday.
  • Jaelk01Jaelk01 Posts: 113 Member
    edited May 2011
    I have checked in with my local suppliers, in Brisbane at least and the "street date" is Thursday June 2nd which, all things being equal is when it should be released.

They are getting their stock of the game tomorrow (Monday May 30th, if they haven't already)and, given that the game is already out there they may release it early (they all have in the past when other suppliers have released a title before it's release date).

All I can suggest is that if you have a pre-order that you have a chat with your friendly game store folk tomorrow (maybe mid-day) about the release of Generations.

Who knows, maybe they'll be helpful. :)

All the best,

J.
  • LokendraLokendra Posts: 276 New Member
    edited May 2011
    we get it in 1st june here in asia
  • Rmk375Rmk375 Posts: 368 Member
    edited May 2011
    Jaelk01 I'm in brisbane also, southside... I got the new big w special catalogue that starts this thursday they are advertising generations for $44.84
  • prettygg123prettygg123 Posts: 220
    edited May 2011
    Yeah, all of the sims games come out on Thursday. They say Tuesday but that is shipping arrival, not necessarily release. Well, at least it is late night shopping :)
  • MoonHarvest321MoonHarvest321 Posts: 79
    edited May 2011
    ^
    yea atleast its on late night...so i can get more time playing :)
  • sam123sam123 Posts: 4,539 Member
    edited May 2011
    I havn't heard anything either :( It's okay though, I'll just get it on the 2nd! :)
  • simgreensimgreen Posts: 1,630 New Member
    edited May 2011
    I have no idea when it'll be released here lol. Never bothered checking. How can Asia get it on June 1st when Europe gets it on the 3rd and Europe's closer?