Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Town HELP!

Can someone please tell me how to get the free town on my sims? I have S3 installed on my other comp, but it doesnt have internet access.
So I have to download the stuff I want, and save on this comp (the one I'm on) and transfer to my other comp (which has the sims on it). But when I go to download the new town there is not an option to save to the comp only save directly to the game. Does anyone know how to do this?

Comments

• Missaaliyah812Missaaliyah812 Posts: 618 Member
    edited June 2009
    Download it your computer, you can ask it just to download to the computer, instead of the launcher, copy the file to a memory stick or whatever you have, then take it to the other computer and install it. It should be simple, but sometimes it can give people problems. People have reported that their game phones home when installed.
  • BreannaNicole38BreannaNicole38 Posts: 7 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I figured it out. I have the game installed on this comp (has internet) but it wont run it because it doesnt have a good enough graphics card.... But I just clicked on the town, then let the launcher pop up and show it "downloading" then when it was done, I clicked on it and said "show file" then copied it to my SD card.