Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I don't know much about the clothes, but my hair looks fierce!

If you want to hear music, then click on the below link and then minimize the browser that pops up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18O5lPELF2g

I just updated a sim that I made that's a recreation of a real life person. Her name is Amanda Lepore and she's a popular transsexual hostess and entertainer. Tell me what you think.

The real person:

tumblr_lf68nqnz0a1qcdy7go1_500.jpg

amanda%2Blepore

1128_lepore_filmmagic-1.jpg

My sim version:

Screenshot-9085.jpg

Screenshot-9086.jpg

Screenshot-9087.jpg

Any suggestions for improvement? All constructive criticism is welcome!

Comments

• Options
    marieblue17marieblue17 Posts: 6,142 Member
    edited May 2011
    I feel like her mouth isn't big enough.
    And her eyebrows need a teensy more arch to them.
  • Options
    MaryJosMaryJos Posts: 4,935 Member
    edited May 2011
    She look a lot like her ! Good job ! The only thing I would change is the eyebrow : it needs to be more curvy...
  • Options
    Nytwng9199Nytwng9199 Posts: 1,420 Member
    edited May 2011
    Very nice. It's not an easy face to translate into the sims, but you've done a nice job. My only suggestions would be to make her chin a little less oval and more square. Also her cheeks and cheek jowls could be a little bit fuller, just a little. In the third RL picture especially, the cheeks look a little fuller...
  • Options
    StilettoBlackStilettoBlack Posts: 3,844 Member
    edited May 2011
    Dude looks like a lady! :D
  • Options
    hag1TSOTSOhag1TSOTSO Posts: 2,863 New Member
    edited May 2011
    Thanks everyone for your suggestions. I'll apply them. I first heard of this celebrity back in 2007 in a custom level series for Tomb Raider Level Editor. I didn't play them until summer of 2010 and that's when I discovered that they were a real person. I wouldn't really consider myself a fan. I find her to be an interesting novelty. Lol
    Dude looks like a lady! :D
    Lol Yes. Especially in this picture.

amanda-lepore-scent.jpg
  • Options
    prelynmaxprelynmax Posts: 683 Member
    edited May 2011
    I agree with the eyebrows there. They need a little more arch, and the eyes are more wider then how you have her.

Otherwise, she looks fierce!
    I have seen the tides of Simming shift from it's glory days to... whatever The Sims 4 is.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited May 2011
    Hag you did a great job on her. You should hook her/him up with Liam in the game. They would be perfect for each other. :D
  • Options
    PamhamletPamhamlet Posts: 5,556 Member
    edited May 2011
    Hmmmmm...Her eyes are not "popping." I think you shoulda went crazy on the eye makeup more. Use some of that heavy dramatic eyeshadow and liners that came with World Adventures. Lengthen her lashes. Maybe tone down the cheek blush as well. But you got the facial structure down pretty good! :)

• Options
    luckynicole659luckynicole659 Posts: 7,707 New Member
    edited May 2011
    She will never drown in water. Her lips are her floaties.
  • Options
    BafendoBafendo Posts: 2,127 Member
    edited May 2011
    Reminds me of Divine... but skinny. oh i know. it's like Divine and Lypsinka had a kid.
  • Options
    brunettesimgirlbrunettesimgirl Posts: 6,370 Member
    edited May 2011
    Bafendo wrote:
    Reminds me of Divine... but skinny. oh i know. it's like Divine and Lypsinka had a kid.

Reminds me of Ru Paul and the Cat Lady... :shock:
    eOI9EQ4.gif