Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Complete Legacy/Challenge List!

Comments

• chillyzgrrlchillyzgrrl Posts: 347 Member
    edited May 2011
  • ybboccobby04ybboccobby04 Posts: 645 Member
    edited May 2011
    ^ thanks, added!
  • darthvader13darthvader13 Posts: 109 New Member
    edited May 2011
    Doesn't matter, you already had it :oops:
  • TotaTota Posts: 1,385 Member
    edited May 2011
    ybboccobby04, congrats on the sticky and keep up the good work :D

SimGuruHydra, thanks for the sticky!
    Of Kings and Castles
  • MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    edited May 2011
    Thanks so much for making this list available!

I've started a legacy that was influenced by m1rr0r4ng3l's Starving Artist legacy for TS2.

The trials and tribulations of Viola Shaksper can be read on:

http://mvwdezt.wordpress.com

Basically, the legacy follows Pinstar's Legacy, with the following:

The founder and heirs may not hold jobs, but should be self-employed (or unemployed) and support themselves by writing, painting, guitar-playing, sculpting, inventing (if you have Ambitions) or photography (if you have
    World Adventures).They may augment their incomes with produce, fish, or things they collect. They may not make money by investing in real estate or businesses.

Female sims should not marry, but male sims can, provided the spouse brings no income and quits her job to take up gardening, fishing or collecting. (You can get rid of income by buying large objects and putting them in family inventory). In the original, no one could marry, but in TS2, males could be impregnated by aliens.

The founder may have any combination of traits, but family traits cannot include virtuoso or artistic. The lifetime rewards of Acclaimed Author, Extra Creative, and Artisan Crafter are not allowed.

No points will be awarded for lifetime wish, but members of the bloodline gain a point if they achieve 3 points in all skill categories available to them. Spouses do not accumulate points. Generation points, portrait points, aspiration points, and money points are the same as in Pinstar's
    Legacy.

Many thanks to Pinstar and to m1rr0r4ng3l. You guys are great!
  • drew10playerdrew10player Posts: 18,841 Member
    edited May 2011
    OMB! :shock:
    My challenges are on this list! ^-^
    I feel so special. :oops:
    Thanks! <3
    edited May 2011
    * updated, and you're welcome :wink:
  • MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    edited May 2011
    Thanks so much for putting Starving Artist on! I'm having fun with my painter/founder.
  • Fedora14Fedora14 Posts: 1,062 New Member
    edited May 2011
    For Every Generation there is a Genre

Theres another one :roll:
  • nyrockzssnyrockzss Posts: 7 New Member
    edited May 2011
    I've just written up the rules to a legacy challenge that I've been testing out for a while: The Vampirecy

It would be much appreciated if it would be added to your list. :mrgreen:
  • mEgA32306mEgA32306 Posts: 2,758
    edited May 2011
    Here's my legacy challenge i came up with: The Housacy.
  • LOVESTOSKATELOVESTOSKATE Posts: 1,868 New Member
    edited May 2011
    Here is a set of rules, Find It Here! . It's called the Jack/Jill Of Many Trades Challenge. It's not my challenge, just to make this clear but it is a GREAT challenge!
  • DblondePimpettDblondePimpett Posts: 494 Member
    edited May 2011
    I just started a Project of Love Legacy
    Dblondepimpett's Project of Love Legacy Challenge

The rest of the generations are still being worked on but here it is

So very long ago I created two characters! A sim version of myself.... and a sim version of hatter from the syfy version of Alice. I named my hatter Andrew Hatter but we will call him hatter. Now in reality I have been dating a completely awesome guy Patrick for a couple of months now. So here is the challenge... who will my sim self choose?

I am going to put Patrick next door to my happy couple... Will he be able to woo me away from Hatter or will I refrain from him and stay faithful?---I mainly will be using Patrick's household. Very rarely will I swap over.... but I will occasionaly just to get pics of what my relationship is like with Hatter.

In this challenge I will not use any cheats except a small money cheat. I won't use any mods as well-except for the Nraas story progression mod... so I can swap houses and because the ts3 story progression sucks. This will follow through as a complete experiment un effected by relationship mods and even needs mod.
    Generation 2 will have to marry their imaginary friend. Project being falling in love with it and then turning it human
    Generation 3 will have to marry a sim that doesn't want to settle down. Basically a sim that is hard to settle down.
    Generation 4 will have to transform a nerdy looking sim into a beautiful/ handsome sim and get them to marry them
    Generation 5 will have to marry a superstar (Famous Sim)
    Generation 6 undecided
    Generation 7 undecided
    Generation 8 Mary a Vampire
    Generation 9 Have a Ghost baby for the tenth Generation...no marriage needed

Where six and seven are still undecided... I will modify this post later to update what I have come up with. I just posted this legacy today which is why I have not figured those two out yet.
  • lbklwslglbklwslg Posts: 139
    edited May 2011
    Could you add the Generation challenge? Its like a Larger scaled 100 Baby challenge/Legacy, What you do is go through 10 generations of 100 baby challenge Mothers! Thank you! http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/328129.page
  • buckeygirl80buckeygirl80 Posts: 795 Member
    edited May 2011
    OOOhhhh, just found this thread, what a great list! I can't wait to explore it all. And thanks for including my Wishacy Challenge (All My Wishes)!!!
    *bookmarked*
    edited May 2011
    ^updated :)

I'm going to try the Wishful Living Challenge...I want to try out all the lifetime wishes!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • mEgA32306mEgA32306 Posts: 2,758
    edited May 2011
    ^updated :)

I'm going to try the Wishful Living Challenge...I want to try out all the lifetime wishes!

Thanks! :D
  • RaeNicRaeNic Posts: 767 Member
    edited May 2011
    O yay this is awesome..EXACTLY what I've been looking for!! haha Thanks for doing this! :mrgreen:
  • sugarstepssugarsteps Posts: 210 Member
    edited May 2011
    I have my 30Day photo challenge. :]
    I'd appreciate it if you'd post it
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/378060.page
  • animexlovexlifeanimexlovexlife Posts: 3
    edited May 2011
    yay! thanks for making this topic XD now i won't have to work so hard to find a decent challenge XD!!!
    edited May 2011
    updated :D

sugarsteps, where is your sims hair from?
    edited May 2011

Honestly, I cannot remember. If you'd like I would reupload, I wouldn't claim it as mine though :P
    There's a bun in the back that you can't see too
  • peacexxpeacexx Posts: 40
    edited May 2011
    I have a new challenge I'd like to show everyone. I posted a topic about it, but I guess it got buried with all the other ones. It's not mine though, it was created by a user named Metropolis Man on another forum. Basically the goal of the challenge is to create 8 immortals but the sims need to complete some requirements before they can become an immortal. Here's the rule set: http://www.carls-sims-3-forum.com/index.php/topic,1810.0.html

The challenge really expands the way you play Sims.
    edited May 2011
    sugarsteps wrote:

Honestly, I cannot remember. If you'd like I would reupload, I wouldn't claim it as mine though :P

Yeah if you would that'd be great :)

Thanks, peacexx I added the challenge to the list!
    edited May 2011
    sugarsteps wrote:

Yeah if you would that'd be great :)

Thanks, peacexx I added the challenge to the list!
    Here ya go. You can download it with either one of these sims
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=3420970
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=3618062

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top