Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

oh my...

I was playing my sim family and had Kate go into town to do some campaigning (she's in the political career). While she was there I saw a female sim in the distance that I thought had pretty hair (coloring), so I clicked on her and took her into CAS via MC. I was not expecting this:

Screenshot-717.jpg

:shock:

:?

My immediate thought was...give this...um...."girl?" a makeover PRONTO!
So a little plastic surgery ( ;) ) and a makeover later...

This is how she looks now. :)

Screenshot-718.jpg
eOI9EQ4.gif

Comments

• marieblue17marieblue17 Posts: 6,142 Member
    edited May 2011
    :lol::lol:
    She looks better now.
    XD.
  • Nytwng9199Nytwng9199 Posts: 1,420 Member
    edited May 2011
    Riverview? If so, that would be Elaine Joy, I think. I kind of like her plain jane - goes with her personality traits. But your makeover is nice, too.
  • nicolebrittanyynicolebrittanyy Posts: 6,513 Member
    edited May 2011
    LOL! If I'm being honest here, I kind of like the way she looks before :oops: It's different! But she is definitely gorgeous with that make over.

PS. What skin are you using?! :)
  • katwoman524katwoman524 Posts: 1,109 New Member
    edited May 2011
    Teehee! :lol:

I believe the case you had on your hands before the makeover would be called a "Pat."

You put in a lot of work on her! She looks great! :mrgreen:
  • simsgal2227simsgal2227 Posts: 12,279 Member
    edited May 2011
    Yeah, she was a man lady :XD:. Really, that's what I totally thought :shock:. AWESOME makeover though.
  • CUTEBINACUTEBINA Posts: 3,478 New Member
    edited May 2011
    :shock:
  • GizmonicInstituteGizmonicInstitute Posts: 1,551 New Member
    edited May 2011
    When I first opened this thread, I could only see the sim from the neck up. Before reading a word, I thought, "Man, that guy is ugly."
  • brunettesimgirlbrunettesimgirl Posts: 6,370 Member
    edited May 2011
    Nytwng9199 wrote:
    Riverview? If so, that would be Elaine Joy, I think. I kind of like her plain jane - goes with her personality traits. But your makeover is nice, too.

Yes it is. I didn't mind the plain jane look, but the looking like a man had to go! :lol:
    LOL! If I'm being honest here, I kind of like the way she looks before :oops: It's different! But she is definitely gorgeous with that make over.

PS. What skin are you using?! :)

I think it is Ladyfrontbum's skin. (I'm almost 100% sure it's LAdyfrontbums since I only have 3 custom skins, and I know it's not the Sunny skin, or asian skin)
    When I first opened this thread, I could only see the sim from the neck up. Before reading a word, I thought, "Man, that guy is ugly."

I actually thought it was bad CC at first. Male sim with women's clothes on. :lol:
    eOI9EQ4.gif
  • LRM09LRM09 Posts: 6,235 Member
    edited May 2011
    :shock: Oh My! I would say that was much better, thought the face looked like a male for a second until i seen that she had girls.. :shock:
  • TPB01TPB01 Posts: 1,978 New Member
    edited May 2011
    Did that sim escape from a circus in town- come see the man-lady!

The make-over was well done.
  • amberwavesamberwaves Posts: 2,268 New Member
    edited May 2011
    Nice job. I made over Elaine also. I didn't make her a supermodel just tweaked her a little bit so she wasn't so.. unattractive. :lol:
    harleyelaine.png