Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Celebrate your unique Sims

QEEboyQEEboy Posts: 1,420 New Member
Please don't move this to Sims and Modelling - I'll do anything!

Right, so, I was getting a bit peeved seeing all these supposedly 'perfect' Sims that, to me, just make me bored.

I thought it was time we had a place to celebrate Sims that are a bit quirky, a bit weird, a bit unique, and very interesting. I tire quickly of pretty-pretty Sims, and maybe that's just me, but there is a distinct lack of any exciting-looking Sims around these parts.

I'll start with some unique Sims of my own - but please, please post as many pictures of your Sims as you want. There is no limit! (Apart from bandwidth and all that.) Enjoy!

Screenshot-25.jpg"width=600"

Screenshot-768.jpg"width=600"

Screenshot-58-1.jpg"width=600"

Screenshot-2-2.jpg"width=600"

Screenshot-823.jpg"width=600"

Screenshot-492-1.jpg"width=600"

Screenshot-1055-1.jpg"width=600"

Screenshot-90.jpg"width=600"

Screenshot-799.jpg"width=600"

Screenshot-1410-1.jpg"width=600"

Screenshot-107-1.jpg"width=600"

Screenshot-53.jpg"width=600"

Screenshot-506-1.jpg"width=600"

Screenshot-206.jpg"width=600"

Screenshot-10.jpg"width=600"

And remember - vive la différence!

Comments

• marieblue17marieblue17 Posts: 6,142 Member
    edited May 2011
    You have a lot of pretty Sims.
  • overcookedburgerovercookedburger Posts: 2,152 New Member
    edited May 2011
    3,5,6,9,10,13 are so simexxy ;D please tell me your uploading no. 3 OMG MY SIMS NEED HIM.
  • QEEboyQEEboy Posts: 1,420 New Member
    edited May 2011
    Thanks guys! Do you have any pictures of your own to post? I'm wary of this looking like I'm just showing off, which really wasn't my intention. Overcookedburger - I believe he's in my studio already under the name 'Hart Wolfram'.
  • KLoreleiKLorelei Posts: 7,606 Member
    edited May 2011
    One of my favorite (unique looking) sims that I've created is Ambrose Montforte.
    headshot_large.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg

I don't have any pics of him in game, but I'll try to get some next time I play.

I also really like Sal Casiogli, an investigator I made for a contest. He's a total blast to play. Gotta love those mean spirited sims!

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

edited May 2011
    QEEboy wrote:
    Thanks guys! Do you have any pictures of your own to post? I'm wary of this looking like I'm just showing off, which really wasn't my intention. Overcookedburger - I believe he's in my studio already under the name 'Hart Wolfram'.

OMG THANK YOU. My dream has come true. Is it legal to marry sims?
  • FeliciaB84FeliciaB84 Posts: 8,479 New Member
    edited May 2011
    amelie2.png

brittain3.png

devani3.png

Those are my three most unique sims. I think they are gorgeous, but that's just me!

:mrgreen:

I love unique sims!! QEEboy, your's are fantastic!
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited May 2011
    I think my simself qualifies as unique - she, like myself, is an elder. I don't play her often, but I have played her and she is currently living in my town in a different household where I am only observing her as my sims cross paths with her.

Meassim.jpg
    edited May 2011
    Mikezumi wrote:
    I think my simself qualifies as unique - she, like myself, is an elder. I don't play her often, but I have played her and she is currently living in my town in a different household where I am only observing her as my sims cross paths with her.

Meassim.jpg

Liking your humour. I personally think everyone who makes a simself should think the simself is unique.
  • mdmwhitemdmwhite Posts: 1,750 Member
    edited May 2011
    I think she's pretty unique. I need to take better photos of her, though.

Screenshot-4.jpg"width=600"
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited May 2011
    overcookedburger - I agree. I would think that simselves are unique ... I like to see how people see themselves. My little boy helped me to tweak her and I think she bears a strong resemblance to me.
    edited May 2011
    I cant visit your page QEEboy. Can u give me the link of it please.
    edited May 2011
    Dear everyone who has posted, thank you for joining in - your Sims are all great, and just what I meant when I said 'unique' and 'interesting'. They all have so much character, it's really refreshing to see.

Overcookedburger - http://llnw.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=2739418
    edited May 2011
    Its fully installed. No bad cc, perfecto.
  • Heckstress17Heckstress17 Posts: 2,306 Member
    edited May 2011
    I love everyone's sims! I get so sick and tired of seeing all the perfect, barbie doll model sims. It just gets old. I always grow most attached to my more unique looking sims. I'll have to look through my pictures and see if I have any good pictures to share. :-)

QEEboy- You've got some really awesome sims! Great idea for a thread. :thumbup:
    Origin ID:Heckstress17
    edited May 2011
    I love everyone's sims! I get so sick and tired of seeing all the perfect, barbie doll model sims. It just gets old. I always grow most attached to my more unique looking sims. I'll have to look through my pictures and see if I have any good pictures to share. :-)

QEEboy- You've got some really awesome sims! Great idea for a thread. :thumbup:

I look forward to seeing your contribution! Thanks for the compliment, although I can't take full responsibility for the appearance of some of these Sims, many of them were born in game. The ones I made in CAS are numbers 3,4,9,10,12 and 14.
  • cupcakecupcake Posts: 5,097 New Member
    edited May 2011
    I think my Mama Peeps

St0GT.jpg

And Papa Peeps is unique

f6iXY.jpg

And possibly so is Synus Snozberri

OFfsl.jpg

And maybe the Cereal Kings Household (Boo Berry,Count Chocula, and Frankin Berry)

CerealKings.png
    edited May 2011
    cupcake wrote:
    I think my Mama Peeps

St0GT.jpg

Oh my goodness - her face is absolutely exquisite!
  • blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    edited May 2011
    Braxton:

Screenshot-43.jpg

Elphaba Thropp:

Screenshot-118.jpg
    YShQCz1.png
  • caturaecaturae Posts: 2,244 Member
    edited May 2011
    I love your sims Qeeboy. I really should get round to downloading them someday - are they uploaded with the cc attached?

I'm not sure if you'd class my sims as unique, but the ones I create I try to make as diverse and as different from each other as possible. I have to say I usually love them for their personalities rather than just how they look!

Screenshot-53-1.jpg"width=500"

Screenshot-114.jpg"width=500"

Screenshot-266.jpg"width=500"

Screenshot-360.jpg"width=300"

0Screenshot-7.jpg"width=300"

Screenshot-260.jpg"width=500"

Screenshot-252.jpg"width=500"

Screenshot-152.jpg"width=500"
    edited May 2011
    caturae wrote:
    I love your sims Qeeboy. I really should get round to downloading them someday - are they uploaded with the cc attached?

I'm not sure if you'd class my sims as unique, but the ones I create I try to make as diverse and as different from each other as possible. I have to say I usually love them for their personalities rather than just how they look!

Screenshot-53-1.jpg"width=500"

Screenshot-114.jpg"width=500"

Screenshot-266.jpg"width=500"

Screenshot-360.jpg"width=300"

0Screenshot-7.jpg"width=300"

Screenshot-260.jpg"width=500"

Screenshot-252.jpg"width=500"

Screenshot-152.jpg"width=500"

You are very talented - they are really unique-looking! Number 6 especially, he looks extremely realistic for some reason. Thank you for what you said about my Sims - they're not all uploaded, but the ones that are do have CC attached I'm afraid. I think one of them is faulty as well, I should get round to fixing that.
    edited May 2011
    Your Sims are Wicked, Blacksheba1973!
  • CoyadreCoyadre Posts: 5,409 Member
    edited May 2011
    Cupcake I love your colorful sims :mrgreen:

Stelio and Peter are two unique sims I made this morning. As a creator their unique for me because of the lack of LGBT sims in my game. I also just think Stelio (The dark haired one) has a really weird face anyway :lol:
    Screenshot-1003-1.jpg
    Screenshot-1008-1.jpg
    Screenshot-1009-1.jpg
  • blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    edited May 2011
    QEEboy wrote:
    Your Sims are Wicked, Blacksheba1973!
    you guys all have awesome sims. i often prefer the unique ones. :D
    YShQCz1.png
    edited May 2011
    Coyadre - you're right, he is very odd looking but in a really good way. Also I love all the freckles that Peter has! Those touches of realism are always very effective.
  • caturaecaturae Posts: 2,244 Member
    edited May 2011
    KLorelei wrote:
    O
    I also really like Sal Casiogli, an investigator I made for a contest. He's a total blast to play. Gotta love those mean spirited sims!

screenshot_original.jpg

:o ~I love him! He looks like the perfect detective type!