Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What are you going to do to your Imaginary Friend? (Your Torture Suggestions >=) AND PHOTOS!!!)

Comments

• Options
    bunbunnynybunbunnyny Posts: 3,678 Member
    edited May 2011
    Oh I hope they make a lifetime wish involving the Imaginary Friend, other than the Monster Maker, but that really wouldn't work since you can only choose a LTW as a Teen and up, and you get the IF as a toddler.
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    JohanFoppa wrote:
    bunbunnyny wrote:
    What about the colors?
    I hope I can have an imaginary friend with black clothes, or that I can make him wear the future suit my signature sim is wearing

I really hope that Imaginary Friends aren't like the simbots (2 different skins. 1 for male, 1 for female)
    Yes, I know there are at least 3 different IF colours so far but if you look at beta pictures of the simbots you will see there is another colour not included in the game. The golden colour:
    White_SimBot.jpg

Yes, it is included, you just can't get it. If you use the [unlockoutfits on] cheat, you will find the golden body in about every [outfits] section, and the head in the [hair] section.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRq0L4hxD5Xll68pJvwgBbdZ-EYpGwHihw3xscLzA2PWYkyYNfLqQ"width=650"
  • Options
    kirara2tailkirara2tail Posts: 398 New Member
    edited May 2011
    I'll probably test out the romance with an IF when I get the game....but I don't know if I like the idea of it. Kinda creeps me out! lol
  • Options
    MomSonSimFunMomSonSimFun Posts: 486 New Member
    edited May 2011
    I'll make a heartwarming story where the IF saves a lonely kid from a solitary existence, because I'm just one of those people that feels guilt at hurting sims! :lol:
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    People, if you dislike killing your Sims THAT much, just give them the unlucky trait so the Grim Reaper will revive them when they die! Every time I have a Sim with unluckiness, it is literally impossible for me to kill my Sim and keep them dead.
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    I should just burn it a thousand times. It'll be more amusing :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
  • Options
    fringegalfringegal Posts: 665 Member
    edited May 2011
    The unlucky trait, eh?
    I never knew that.
    Thanks for the info.
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Your welcome.

I'm full of information. Sometimes too full. But still full. Like the [F10] and [Tab] buttons are great to play the game differently and taking videos!!!

Does anybody think that we can have hybrid Imaginary-Sim babies? 'Cause that might be a little weird. And don't get me started on what that's gonna do to my new Daycare in my Sims game...
  • Options
    PapaSmurf1PapaSmurf1 Posts: 497 New Member
    edited May 2011
    bunbunnyny wrote:
    Your welcome.

I'm full of information. Sometimes too full. But still full. Like the [F10] and [Tab] buttons are great to play the game differently and taking videos!!!

Does anybody think that we can have hybrid Imaginary-Sim babies? 'Cause that might be a little weird. And don't get me started on what that's gonna do to my new Daycare in my Sims game...

I could only imagine. :lol::lol:
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    If the IF dies in its IS, not the RIS, will it have a gravestone???
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    You never cease to amaze me.
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    What does that mean???
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    bunbunnyny wrote:
    What does that mean???
    Just your never ending list of ways/ideas on how to kill/torture imaginary friends and the game isn't even out yet. :lol::lol:
  • Options
    GreenonePlyGreenonePly Posts: 352 New Member
    edited May 2011
    I don't know what I will do I just know I want one!
    21 days 15 hours 0 mins 8 secs
  • Options
    edited May 2011

Your really going to count the release down to the seconds, isn't that a bit much? :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    PapaSmurf1 wrote:

Your really going to count the release down to the seconds, isn't that a bit much? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I blame Snooty Sims :lol:
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    bunbunnyny wrote:

or haunt your kid?!!!!
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    bunbunnyny wrote:

or haunt your kid?!!!!

Ah a ghost attached to your kid for all eternity that could be interesting, make it like a poltergeist maybe.
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    PapaSmurf1 wrote:
    bunbunnyny wrote:

or haunt your kid?!!!!

Ah a ghost attached to your kid for all eternity that could be interesting, make it like a poltergeist maybe.

yes it would be awesome!!! Hey and when the kid dies they could haunt the next gens. of kids. or the whole family and they move with you, so you can't get rid of them. Or when your kid grows up the ghost has a chance to be your kid's img. friend.
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    PapaSmurf1 wrote:
    bunbunnyny wrote:

or haunt your kid?!!!!

yes it would be awesome!!! Hey and when the kid dies they could haunt the next gens. of kids. or the whole family and they move with you, so you can't get rid of them. Or when your kid grows up the ghost has a chance to be your kid's img. friend.
    THAT is torture to the near max. :thumbup:
  • Options
    Llama_WatcherLlama_Watcher Posts: 501
    edited May 2011
    zanysazy wrote:
    I'm going to eat mine. :-o

Uh, how?
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Duh! Stick a knife through its throat, then cut it up into little tiny pieces and put in your Autumn Salad!
  • Options
    hesautomatichesautomatic Posts: 75 New Member
    edited May 2011
    I'm gonna take mine out for a nice sea food dinner...and then never call it again
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    bunbunnyny wrote:
    PapaSmurf1 wrote:
    bunbunnyny wrote:

or haunt your kid?!!!!

THAT is torture to the near max. :thumbup:

muh haha hahahahahaha
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    bunbunnyny wrote:
    Duh! Stick a knife through its throat, then cut it up into little tiny pieces and put in your Autumn Salad!
    I wounder if i can feed it to the omnie plant?