Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

glitches?

Hi.

Wasn't sure where to post this but I need a bit help.

My sims has 2 star status and she was burgled a few days back. Ever since a police woman has been outside of her house and won't leave! My sims cant interact with her either. Is this just a glitch?

Another thing which is really bugging me now is the lifetime happiness point aren't working. MY sims is a write and a gardener, and is fulfilling wishes such as write 10 books etc, but the points aren't adding on to her lifetime happiness points. She has 32,500 points (I'm trying to get to 40,000 for the collector thing), and she fulfilled a wish of owning 5 businesses (worth 2000 points or something), but it didn't add on. None of the others are adding on either now.

Anyone experienced this? It's annoying me!!!

Thanks for any help or advice.

Dee xx

Comments

• lowenbajowenlowenbajowen Posts: 61 New Member
    edited May 2011
    Sorry I haven't experienced this, haven't gotten a chance to really play my game yet. What version and expansion packs do you have? You can always try reverting back to an older save file if the glitch occurred after a patch or something else you've downloaded.
  • xxDeannexxxxDeannexx Posts: 44
    edited May 2011
    Hi.

I have late night and ambitions expansion packs. And my game is up to date.

It only started a couple of days ago. It was working fine then all of a sudden I noticed the points weren't going up.

I think if it doesn't work, I may have to start again with another sim and see if that works :( I'll be sad if I have to as my sim has level 10 gardening, cooking, writing, level 6 fishing and athletic!
  • xxDeannexxxxDeannexx Posts: 44
    edited May 2011
    Okay so checked it again, and now the points were added on when my sim wanted to hot tub. But it only added on whe I promised the wish, not when the wish was just there.

Not sure if this is why?

Dee xx