Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ideas! :)

TheZivaTheZiva Posts: 568 New Member
I absolutely have fallen in love with this game.

I thought I would create a list of things I'd like to see in future expansions and items.

1. Pets? I thought it was lovely being able to add dogs & cats in Sims 2. The pets where installed later into the game using an expansion so I'll definately understand it coming later in the game; but I'd really be disappointed if it isn't released.

2. Hair Options? You know, when you go to edit face you can customize a bit further. You're capable of moving the height of the jaws, nose, and such. It would be very nice to see a hair customization tool, being able to adjust the volume of the hair, length, bangs. It would be hard on the store's hair options, but it's very hard to fufill the perfect hair for your sims with such limited options.

3. Downtown! A lot of us have experienced Sim Night Life, and a capability of adding a Downtown option that sends you to a place filled with bars, parties, apartments(addthosetoo), and clubs. Options for single Sims looking for love or lust. Options for teenagers, options for party animals!

4. Gloss. This may seem a bit lame for the guys, but most of you girls know what i'm talking about. Gloss. The makeup in this game is very limited, so I suggest a more.. light/shiny lip makeup to put on my Sims. It would enhance the game a bit.

5. Magic?! I'd like to see a 🐸🐸🐸🐸, magician enhancement on the game. A career choice to start off as a stage hand- end up a world reknowned magician?! Being capable of casting magic on other Sims, that would be a hoot.

^^

I'll think of moar another time. <3 But thanks for reading I'd love to see some of my ideas go into play.

Comments

• Options
    thetxsvxnthetxsvxn Posts: 108 Member
    edited June 2009
    I like the idea of making hair modifyable with the slider system, adjusting for length, width, volume, etc.
  • Options
    sweetkelseysweetkelsey Posts: 118 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Finally, someone like me who's happy with the game and not complaining about glitches :) those are great ideas and hopefully EA will listen to them.

~Kelsey
  • Options
    BaelzianythBaelzianyth Posts: 684 Member
    edited June 2009
    I like

2 things

1, downtown would mean SOO many new deeds and if implmented would require a bit of a new playstyle since there would be less yard space. gardening indoors and real sub-ground parking lots no more flaky sunken ground BS.

2, mimes. Don't ask but when I read the OP I was like.. this game needs mimes (silent be very expressive, and clowns.. where is the dude in the bunny costume for antisocial sims?)
    Forum needs a Sympathy option to add to disagree (automatic), Agree (after finding proof of statement elsewhere), Like (not sure what this is for other than sympathy comments to OPs that done a bad), and LOL (at oblivious people posting comments fishing for sympathy).
  • Options
    goldfishdancergoldfishdancer Posts: 40 New Member
    edited June 2009
    i think that there needs to be more doors to choose from =D
  • Options
    gamer_momgamer_mom Posts: 182 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I think if we had the options to choose what colors we wanted... I mean like.. for makeup they usually just have certain eyeshadow or lipstick u can put on. I would like it there was a eyeshadow brush or something and we could click a color from the color wheel or something and design the makeup ourselves. not being like click and its done but actually drag the colors on the face to color however we want... i just confused myself
  • Options
    AvailableAvailable Posts: 4 New Member
    edited June 2011
    I have been playing Sims for awhile now but it is getting to be too much. We have a recession going on and ea keeps putting more expansions and stuff pack out. Do they think all we have to do is spend our money on their games?Generation just comes out and now another stuff pack.I do not know about anyone else but I work hard for my money and then another extension comes out. Alot of these should have been in the last game.We are paying more for these games and getting less and less.Then they take out the manuel I don't know about anyone else I used that manuel.Now a new extension at 19.99.I have to put in 2 hours opf work to get the money to buy this game after just putting in 4 hours of work to buy generations. When will this end? I still have to pay my bills and feed my family with that pay check. You want more from us and giving us less in return.I think it will end here for me. I will miss the game but it is getting to be to expensive for me and the not getting as much as we should.At least before they offered simspoints and other freebies but now they offer nothing at a higher price. Sorry to see you go but my family has to come before your game.