Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Marriage?!

Uh i have been trying to find out how to get married in the game and at first i thought it was cuz we were both young adults but now we are both adults and have full relationship status and even have a red heart which is like ultimate crush but i can not even offer to move in or get engaged how do you get married in this game?!

Comments

• Options
    Delta24939Delta24939 Posts: 6 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Hey. I'm not totally sure because I'm still installing my game, therefore I haven't played it yet, but from what I've read it seems that the sims have to be in a more romantic mood to get married. Or at least that's what some other playes said. So maybe try more romantic interactions like hugging and kissing and see if the option comes up.
  • Options
    revoxirrevoxir Posts: 36 New Member
    edited June 2009
    i;m having this problem too, how do u marry the other sim. the other sim has a red heart as well, and we even have a kid already lol. I also dunno how to get that other sim to move in with me. do u have to be married first?
  • Options
    lmaybslmaybs Posts: 19 Member
    edited June 2009
    I haven't gotten married in the game yet, but I did get someone to move in. What I did was keep doing friendly interactions on them, and eventually "ask to move in" showed up as an option.
    Good luck! Hope that helps!
    Also, keep an eye on it, because it was an option, but then disappeared again for a while, I don't know why. I kept doing more friendly interactions and it did show up again though.
  • Options
    SimulatedNissaSimulatedNissa Posts: 18 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Romantic -> go steady/ get engaged.

Once engaged, you can click on the sim and "have small wedding"

Or, you can throw a party to get married. Hope this helps.