Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

another new article from the german Generations event with lots of new info!

2...Next

Comments

• hjv9hjv9 Posts: 1,059 New Member
    edited April 2011
    "One of the new land is the dollhouse modeled in the game"
    I wonder what that could be. :roll:
  • BafendoBafendo Posts: 2,127 Member
    edited April 2011
    hjv9 wrote:
    "One of the new land is the dollhouse modeled in the game"
    I wonder what that could be. :roll:
    when i read that the first thing that popped in my mind was a giant version of the toy doll house... but as a real house? Maybe it's a new shop or something. Unless that's the daycare.
  • hjv9hjv9 Posts: 1,059 New Member
    edited April 2011
    Bafendo wrote:
    when i read that the first thing that popped in my mind was a giant version of the toy doll house... but as a real house? Maybe it's a new shop or something. Unless that's the daycare.
    I'm really hoping for a new store or coffee shop. :)
    But yes, daycare sounds probable/
  • LysistrataLysistrata Posts: 323 Member
    edited April 2011
    This quote from the translated version of the article is priceless:

"In the Create-A-Sim mode can now customize the body hair in men. The father in the presentation captivated by such lush chest hair that would have made Tom Selleck credit."

P.S. Sooo excited for how this EP is taking shape! No new rabbit holes, woot! Ambitions expanded, woot! New actions and interactions, woot! Cooking expanded, woot! These are the kinds of things I've wanted for soooo long! I would take tonnes of new features and expanded gameplay over a new world or a single large concept (that gets tired really fast) ANY DAY!
  • mrswoo5mrswoo5 Posts: 2,143 Member
    edited April 2011
    Wow this will be their first EP with no new town, i am starting to drift away from this EP, those 10 new lots will have to be something special me thinks!
  • Tillymint99Tillymint99 Posts: 121 New Member
    edited April 2011
    Tbf, I don't think this ep NEEDED a new town I think Sunset Valley would be perfect however I really hope they can open up the school like it shows in the trailer because that would be AWESOMEE and I'm really excited to see these new sites and I'm really happy that there is no new rabbit Holes and I hope they have some nice CAS stuff :D
  • Kathy090660Kathy090660 Posts: 813 Member
    edited April 2011
    I'm going to bulldoze some of the houses I don't use and turn them into community lots so I will have room for these 10 new lots. I love all the new things we can have at the park it will be fun just taking my Sim kids there while the mom sits on a bench and builds her skills reading.
    newsims4siggg_zps62d6d1ba.png

A Rainbow is a promise of God
  • Jurik1124Jurik1124 Posts: 4,627 New Member
    edited April 2011
    I don't think that we need a new town with this and I'm kind of glad they didn't - hopefully they focused their time, energy, and attention to other features. Besides, we have Create A World where you can make essentially any type of town you want.
  • windweaverwindweaver Posts: 7,374 Member
    edited April 2011
    Wow, this is just awesome about no rabbitholes! I can't tell you how much I hate them, not for jobs, but for venues!

Now if they would just open up the ones we have, add stores to buy clothes, and have sit down dinning with waitstaff again, I would be so very happy!!
    My Origin Name is: Cynconzola8
  • gerbenlegacygerbenlegacy Posts: 122 New Member
    edited April 2011
    Well, since dating has been added, there will probably be lots specifically designed for dates. Maybe non-rabbithole restaurants, who knows... they did say cooking got updated...

Also, where have you all heard about military schools? I had no idea they were going to be included :D And since there are no new rabbit holes, either this feature will be added to the already existing military rabbithole, OR we might get non-rabbithole schools (although the trailer does still show that typical rabbithole high school...)

So many questions!! :mrgreen:
  • cookiemunstercookiemunster Posts: 73 New Member
    edited April 2011
    im excited about this expansion :) hopefully some good will come out of this
    edited April 2011
    SimFans has released their interview with an EA Producer from the event in Germany. thread here http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/0/364201.page#5088112
  • aadddaaddd Posts: 3,358 Member
    edited April 2011
    this Ep is going to be huge cant wait.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,389 Member
    edited April 2011
    This is what I saw and if this is Sunset Valley were are we going to place clubs and apartments? It's too small unless they add a lot of empty lots.

•Sunset Valley ist Schauplatz der Ereignisse in Sims 3: . Sunset Valley is the site of events in Sims 3: joy of . A new town is not, but about 10 new sites were added, and new Rabbit-holes do not exist.

Man if the theater and diner has been opened that is like a dream come true. How thou will this work in Bridgeport or other towns? Has the rabbit holes been opened there too?
    edited April 2011
    This is what I saw and if this is Sunset Valley were are we going to place clubs and apartments? It's too small unless they add a lot of empty lots.

•Sunset Valley ist Schauplatz der Ereignisse in Sims 3: . Sunset Valley is the site of events in Sims 3: joy of . A new town is not, but about 10 new sites were added, and new Rabbit-holes do not exist.

Man if the theater and diner has been opened that is like a dream come true. How thou will this work in Bridgeport or other towns? Has the rabbit holes been opened there too?
    well there's 10 new lots, one is the playground, after that there's nine others.
    edited April 2011
    Well, since dating has been added, there will probably be lots specifically designed for dates. Maybe non-rabbithole restaurants, who knows... they did say cooking got updated...

Also, where have you all heard about military schools? I had no idea they were going to be included :D And since there are no new rabbit holes, either this feature will be added to the already existing military rabbithole, OR we might get non-rabbithole schools (although the trailer does still show that typical rabbithole high school...)

So many questions!! :mrgreen:

I've been wanting an open theater a while so my couples can watch a movie together. Now it looks like I'll finally get my chance to have dates in it.
    edited April 2011
    Bafendo wrote:

well there's 10 new lots, one is the playground, after that there's nine others.

I'm going to have to download some small apartments so I can place them in Sunset. Atleast I have CK 213's too small clubs. I would rather get a new town with new townies. I hope EA will place addidtional empty lots for late night objects.
  • Melbrooke0Melbrooke0 Posts: 53 New Member
    edited April 2011
    You can plant flowers then pick and give. Woot. Maybe they'll open up some rabbit holes. That would be nice. Either way I'm loving this EP.
  • julienrob2004julienrob2004 Posts: 4,173 Member
    edited April 2011
    Bafendo wrote:
    Noir wrote:
    How will everything fit in the sunset vally? I want to have all the eps involved in the town. It's really hard to get sunset vally to look good and still have all different types of bars, dream job sites, etc.
    i dunno unless Generations will modify SV to incorporate more lots.

I for one will be extremely annoyed if Generations modifies my SV . I have spent hour upon hour rebuilding,adding empty lots and building on them and modifying it to how I want not how some random EA artist thinks i want it
    edited April 2011
    Bafendo wrote:
    Noir wrote:
    How will everything fit in the sunset vally? I want to have all the eps involved in the town. It's really hard to get sunset vally to look good and still have all different types of bars, dream job sites, etc.
    i dunno unless Generations will modify SV to incorporate more lots.

I for one will be extremely annoyed if Generations modifies my SV . I have spent hour upon hour rebuilding and modifying it to how I want not how some random EA artist thinks i want it

Believe me I agree. I don't like Sunset Valley because you can't place the late night objects there. I doubt their going to add any empty 64 x64 lots there. That's what's required for the apartments and clubs but atleast I have 2 small clubs I downloaded that will fit there.
  • miloandotismiloandotis Posts: 5,475 New Member
    edited April 2011
    EEeep! I'm so excited. This pack gets better and better everytime I hear anything new about it. They really included a lot of little touches this time around
  • MissChatterboxMissChatterbox Posts: 4,277 New Member
    edited April 2011
    hmm Dating = Open restaurants? lol well a girl can hope!