Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Would anyone like me to upload what I've been working on...

Okay so i bought late night 2 days ago...I still haven't gotten around to game play because i've been distracted. I liked Bridgeport but I have an ongoing family I'm still playing in sunset, so when I went to place lots I realized the weird (very LARGE) spaces the buildings need. almost every single community needs a 60X60 lots! An sky scrapers look a wee bit silly in sunset. But I LOVE the clubs that EA made! So I have been "downsizing" by making exact replica's of each club on smaller lots taking out unnecessary items ( parking lots and what not and making the smaller) but all the actual clubs are completely identical! (as well as the outsides..accept the skyscraper aspect is gone) accept NOW they fit on normal size lots. I've done 3, The vampire, the fusion, and the dive bar. I started to wonder...would anyone else like these?

I have no problem uploading them I just didn't know if anyone would want them. there'd be no CC considering they are the EXACT same items no more no less, same colors even! those are the only clubs im using in my town, but if people want them I wouldn't mind making the others as well! I'll check back and see what everyone thinks!

Comments