Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

inventories

I have a question concerning inventories... My sim has been given the opportunity to bake 2 group servings of cookies for a school's bake sale, but I can't figure out how to put the cookies in his inventory!

Also, he bought groceries but I have no option to fill the fridge... is it based on what's in his inventory, and if so,will the wife be able to use those items?

This sim bought bubble bath & a rubber duck but so far I have no interaction to use either items, or give them as gifts.

Can anyone help me here?

Comments

• Options
    Butterfly4jscButterfly4jsc Posts: 18 New Member
    edited June 2009
    For the opportunity you just have to bake the cookies and then place them in the sim's inventory using the hand tool.

For the groceries, you have to drag the items from the sim's inventory to the fridge so everyone can use them.

Also, for the bubble bath and rubber ducky, again you have to drag them out of the inventory.

Hope this helps! =)
  • Options
    DizzTheRedDizzTheRed Posts: 150 Member
    edited June 2009
    well it worked for the groceries, duckie & bubble bath... but all I get for the cookies is the small gear (for the options menu: grab a plate, clean up, etc) and next to it a little hand... but I can't figure out how to grab the cookies!
    I can grab them in buy mode, but it turns red & won't let me put the cookies in the family inventory.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Hmm, you should be able to grab the cookies in live mode. Make sure you are in the inventory tab and then drag the cookies into the inventory. Instead of just clicking, you need to drag them just like you did with the groceries. The icon with the little hand means that you are able to grab them using the hand tool in live mode. =)
  • Options
    DizzTheRedDizzTheRed Posts: 150 Member
    edited June 2009
    never mind, I gotta DRAG them to inventory, I was just trying to pick them up & then put them there!
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Yep. =) Glad you figured it out.