Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Generations creature?

So... now that the next EP will almost certainly be "generations", what will the creature be? Obviously werewolves for Pets so not them. I think it may be fairies for some reason? But not in a Tinkerbell way, more in a cool way that would make them seem more elf-like in appearance. Magic would be pretty awesome too, although I'd like it to be in a less-exclusive way. more like makin' magic than the witches in Apartment Life.

What do you think?

Comments

• Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,416 Member
    edited April 2011
    I'm banking on either fairy godmothers, witches, or some magical creature like fairies. I do hope it's tinkerbell like fairies though since I loved her in the original Peter Pan and Wendy book.
  • MohamadkaakiMohamadkaaki Posts: 1,632
    edited April 2011
    Wow !! I hope its fairies :D that would be totally AMAZING !! <3
  • McbeanMcbean Posts: 2,551 New Member
    edited April 2011
    Clowns.

And before you say they are not supernatural... Well, they have a supernatural ability to scare the defecate out of me. So there.

Cheers.

Mcbean
  • SkyscraperfanSkyscraperfan Posts: 4,287 Member
    edited April 2011
    grunt from Amnesia the Dark Descent (they are this way because they were deserters of the 30 years war in the 1600s, and cursed or something.)

amnesia-dd-3.jpg"width=600"
    My current Novelcy and general blog:
    https://themostevilfish.wordpress.com/
  • ChazematazChazemataz Posts: 55 New Member
    edited April 2011
    Mcbean wrote:
    Clowns.

And before you say they are not supernatural... Well, they have a supernatural ability to scare the defecate out of me. So there.

Cheers.

Mcbean

OH GOD I HOPE NOT.
    If so, this may be the first EP I'll have to pass on :shock:
  • savethestarlightsavethestarlight Posts: 350 New Member
    edited April 2011
    Mcbean wrote:
    Clowns.

Cheers.

Mcbean

Lol oh wow that made me laugh! It's also true, I'm terrified of them too!
  • Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,416 Member
    edited April 2011
    On a side note, if it IS fairies, I am definitely building Kensingston Gardens and making a baby named Peter Pan who will happen to fall out of his stroller along with a few other young toddler boys. :wink:
  • LufferkinzifyLufferkinzify Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited April 2011
    Maybe magic/witches? This was in the trailer, could be just a regular item, but you never know.

2psjg43.jpg
    ^^Little girl with the magic wand thingy.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Bionickai001Bionickai001 Posts: 29 New Member
    edited April 2011
    Fairies, never thought of that one. Sounds good! Witches is what I was thinking though. I just need a good creature to turn Cassandra Goth into.
  • BafendoBafendo Posts: 2,127 Member
    edited April 2011
    you guys and gals remember the Easter egg in Ambitions that hinted at Vampires in Late Night? you know the bat underneath the trampoline. Well what if that alien baby in a tube prop at the film studio is a hint at Aliens in Generations? I have my fingers crossed for this.
  • DancingXtremeDancingXtreme Posts: 632 Member
    edited April 2011
    I'm not really expecting there to be a creature in this one. I think they're going to keep Generations somewhat 'normal'...at least I'm hoping. I don't need any more creatures in my game.
    edited April 2011
    I'm not really expecting there to be a creature in this one. I think they're going to keep Generations somewhat 'normal'...at least I'm hoping. I don't need any more creatures in my game.

Really? They put a creature and each and every EP and have been doing that since the beginning of The Sims... where have you been? :lol:
  • sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member
    edited April 2011
    Mcbean wrote:
    Clowns.

Cheers.

Mcbean

Tragic_clowns.jpg

Not again :shock:
    WLfAA9V.png
  • ChazematazChazemataz Posts: 55 New Member
    edited April 2011

I couldn't play the sims without creatures because I'm such a big fan of supernatural fiction. Idk, maybe that's just me. I do think they should have an option to turn creatures off for those who don't want them, though.
  • julienrob2004julienrob2004 Posts: 4,172 Member
    edited April 2011
    More to the point what will the new GNOME be :twisted:
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    edited April 2011
    Now this is something i can look forward to. *Nods*
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
    edited April 2011
    i'm still trying to get someone to tell me the name of the gnome from OLS. Maybe we'll get multiple gnomes like we did in Ambitions.
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    edited April 2011
    The gnome from OLS was the one that has a life preserver on and he doesn't do anything...just decor. The magical ones come in eps not sps, at least they haven't in the past.

I love the gnomes and their moving around...can't wait to see what comes with Gen. :D
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • brunettesimgirlbrunettesimgirl Posts: 6,370 Member
    edited April 2011
    Hmmmm..."generations" what if the creature is...an Old Hag! :lol:
    eOI9EQ4.gif
    edited April 2011
    bshag4lv wrote:
    The gnome from OLS was the one that has a life preserver on and he doesn't do anything...just decor. The magical ones come in eps not sps, at least they haven't in the past.

I love the gnomes and their moving around...can't wait to see what comes with Gen. :D
    it was just decor? like that McCulty or whatever it's name is? lame. oh well.
    edited April 2011
    Maybe it's Mrs. Crumplebottom!
  • StittleStittle Posts: 925 New Member
    edited April 2011

What are all the current gnomes and how do you get them? I have 2 vampire gnomes in my sims' house and I don't know how they got there.
  • Polinaki19Polinaki19 Posts: 858 Member
    edited April 2011
    well, IF the next EP is Generations as everyone believes, i hope we get werewolves with it. it would easily make a twilight story ;)
  • wolak2302wolak2302 Posts: 494 New Member
    edited April 2011
    Maybe it's Mrs. Crumplebottom!
    LOL, it would be funny to see her in Sims 3, you never know... Withces would be great or fairies I hope there would be magic. Previously someone said in sims 2 every ep had a creature. Is it true?
  • McbeanMcbean Posts: 2,551 New Member
    edited April 2011
    Stittle wrote:

What are all the current gnomes and how do you get them? I have 2 vampire gnomes in my sims' house and I don't know how they got there.

Your vampire child changed Mr. Snugglekins or whatever the name of the Teddy Bear is into a Vampire Gnome. Their diabolical.

Cheers.

Mcbean