Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What expansion pack do you hope for next?

Comments

• i_c_f_89i_c_f_89 Posts: 140 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Lilq156 wrote:
    Samr883 wrote:
    Lilq156 wrote:
    I don't know if anybody has came up with this. But What about The Sims 3 Religons.
    Good idea huh? :D

No. /End
    well The Sims 2 Seasons wasn't the worlds best expaintion pack.Well that's what i belive in my book.The Sims 2 Nightlife was the best Sims2 expainsion EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seasons was great! Although I do believe it would be a bit Freetime-like for Sims 3. In 2, we got gardening and a few other cool features. In 3, I bet it'd just be changing weather...

Hmmm I'll wait to be proved wrong... Hopefully :D
  • EmiRaeEmiRae Posts: 287 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Great ideas everyone, not a fan of the Religion though... :?
  • RimsimRimsim Posts: 31 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I would love something like Seasons. I liked seeing snow and having rain and storms. I didn't like the weeds but if I can delete them, I'm alright :)

I'd also like something with an in-home businesses. Like being able to make toys or food. Like if you own the cafe, you can bake cookies and then sell them in the cafe.

In all honesty, I'll buy it whatever it is. The only expansion pack I skipped was Making Magic from Sims 1. And only because Sims 2 came out before I got around to getting it :)
  • RimsimRimsim Posts: 31 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Lilq156 wrote:
    I don't know if anybody has came up with this. But What about The Sims 3 Religons.

Maybe if we get the comedy options like being able to preach on the street and have other sims boo or throw veggies. Watching my Sims read religious books and go to religious services would be boring. It would be such a limited feature though. And which religion would they put in? What do Sims worship? The great hand in the sky that puts their paper in the trash? Maybe they'd drop to their knees and quiver in fear like in Black and White.
  • greatharrygreatharry Posts: 165 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I think Seasons is an obvious one but I would also like something like University or Apartment Life.
  • AmiiAmii Posts: 9 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I liked the University/Open For Business EP's.

I would love a family based one though, where you could choose to abort a baby if you became pregnant, or miscarry in some cases. And I would love for it to be easier for a family to go for a day out together, and do little family activities. :)
  • EmiRaeEmiRae Posts: 287 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Amii wrote:
    I liked the University/Open For Business EP's.

I would love a family based one though, where you could choose to abort a baby if you became pregnant, or miscarry in some cases. And I would love for it to be easier for a family to go for a day out together, and do little family activities. :)

Good idea!
  • mofursmofurs Posts: 87 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I propose The Sims 3: Flashback, it would include various features of past The Sims games that gamers are begging for. Then they could move into making new unique content.

The next expansion I think would be neat would be The Sims 3: Summer Camp! When summer rolls around and your Sims kids and teens are lounging around getting on your nerves why not invest some of those hard earned $$$ to send those brats off to camp. There are a variety of camps to choose from: Space Camp, Sports Camp, Camp Bupanana (Indian survival type camp), Military Boot Camp for troubled Sims, and Camp Creepy! While at camp your rugrats can engage in all sorts of fun and educational activities.
  • AllieboballyAlliebobally Posts: 33 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I loved seasons! It made the game more realistic. I think they should make an EP with seasons and the ability to add lots and edit your town. Then, maybe pets. I agree, though, I want more pets and I want them to be able to do more. Like, why not hamsters and bunnies and rats, etc? And the ability to customize how they look, not just cats and dogs. More furniture and accessories for them, too. Also it would be cool if they could have babies (not just cats and dogs).
  • simfan1simfan1 Posts: 19 Member
    edited July 2009
    mofurs wrote:
    I propose The Sims 3: Flashback, it would include various features of past The Sims games that gamers are begging for. Then they could move into making new unique content.

The next expansion I think would be neat would be The Sims 3: Summer Camp! When summer rolls around and your Sims kids and teens are lounging around getting on your nerves why not invest some of those hard earned $$$ to send those brats off to camp. There are a variety of camps to choose from: Space Camp, Sports Camp, Camp Bupanana (Indian survival type camp), Military Boot Camp for troubled Sims, and Camp Creepy! While at camp your rugrats can engage in all sorts of fun and educational activities.

I like the idea of combining some on the past expansions in one. I think they should incorporate pets and seasons as a part of the next expansion
  • jmattbaconjmattbacon Posts: 9 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I'd like to see an expansion pack which gives you more furniture and items for babies and toddlers, as well as actions (the toddlers can't interact with eachother, so maybe they could get into petit squabbles and have little brawls as well as sleeping together...). The baby stage I find is very boring, as you can't do anything with them. They could also add a few more items for children too and as somebody said earlier, I'd like to be able to go on family outings easier.
  • missgracie361missgracie361 Posts: 448 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Seasons!
  • MorganioMorganio Posts: 78 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I think a Sims 3:Farm life would be pretty cool
    And a Sims 3:Exotic pets(like tigers and lions and bears oh my);)
  • mikleyxfacemikleyxface Posts: 68 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I loved mostly all of the sims 2 expansions, but i think along with the sims 3 theyre gonna get more creative and better, i have faith in the sims creators :D

i hope they dont fail): xD
  • carlythekewlcarlythekewl Posts: 52 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Morganio wrote:
    I think a Sims 3:Farm life would be pretty cool
    And a Sims 3:Exotic pets(like tigers and lions and bears oh my);)
    Those. Would. Be. The. Best. Ever.
    Lol, totally uncalled for to say it like that, I know.
    But seriously? I would be in heaven. I want cows and horses and sheep. c: Okay maybe no sheep... but horses would be pretty cool, you can't deny that. Exotic animals like reptiles?! o: Or!! OR!! Tigers. Cougars. Ohmygod. Okay.. My little immature moment is over.
    But that would be so sweet.
  • MorganioMorganio Posts: 78 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Haha the way I thought of the farm life one was:I was "helping" my grandad with his farm...Daydreaming a little bit....But I saw the cows and was like holy **** this should be in sims 3.Haha
  • Ronin2rxRonin2rx Posts: 682 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Something to do with Fashion Shows, that way we can all watch 12 people walk a runway wearing the same dress with different patterns...just like a real fashion show. :roll: :?

...feeling just a little sarcastic. :lol:
  • Jess3010Jess3010 Posts: 26 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Personally, I want Seasons in the next expansion - I MISS THE SNOOOOOW!!!!!
    I would also like to see Vampires, Werewolves, Alians, Bigfoot ect, you know, all the supernaturals - I've got a good name for them to give that one, but I'll not say it here. Someone might steal it..... *looks around suspiciously*
    I hope Will Wright and his other genius mates are reading this forum, they'll make a few people happy when that expansion comes out (with the word 'few' here being an understatement).
    edited July 2009
    SimpsonFly wrote:
    Any Expansion that returns the Piano would be great.

I agree. I miss the piano - devastated when I found out they removed it, LOL.
  • jktee511jktee511 Posts: 7,501 New Member
    edited July 2009
    SEASONS SEASONS! SEASONS! SEASONS! SEASONS SEASONS! SEASONS! SEASONS! SEASONS SEASONS! SEASONS! SEASONS! SEASONS SEASONS! SEASONS! SEASONS! SEASONS SEASONS! SEASONS! SEASONS! SEASONS SEASONS! SEASONS! SEASONS! SEASONS SEASONS! SEASONS! SEASONS!SEASONS SEASONS! SEASONS! SEASONS! SEASONS SEASONS! SEASONS! SEASONS! SEASONS SEASONS! SEASONS! SEASONS! SEASONS SEASONS! SEASONS! SEASONS! SEASONS SEASONS! SEASONS! SEASONS! SEASONS SEASONS! SEASONS! SEASONS! SEASONS SEASONS! SEASONS! SEASONS! SEASONS SEASONS! SEASONS! SEASONS! SEASONS SEASONS! SEASONS! SEASONS! SEASONS SEASONS! SEASONS! SEASONS! SEASONS SEASONS! SEASONS! SEASONS! SEASONS SEASONS! SEASONS! SEASONS! SEASONS SEASONS! SEASONS! SEASONS! SEASONS SEASONS! SEASONS! SEASONS! SEASONS SEASONS! SEASONS! SEASONS! SEASONS SEASONS! SEASONS! SEASONS! SEASONS SEASONS! SEASONS! SEASONS! SEASONS SEASONS! SEASONS! SEASONS! SEASONS SEASONS! SEASONS! SEASONS! SEASONS SEASONS! SEASONS! SEASONS! SEASONS SEASONS! SEASONS! SEASONS! SEASONS SEASONS! SEASONS! SEASONS! SEASONS SEASONS! SEASONS! SEASONS! SEASONS SEASONS! SEASONS! SEASONS! SEASONS SEASONS! SEASONS! SEASONS! SEASONS SEASONS! SEASONS! SEASONS! SEASONS SEASONS! SEASONS! SEASONS! SEASONS SEASONS! SEASONS! SEASONS! SEASONS SEASONS! SEASONS! SEASONS!
  • SpeggySpeggy Posts: 406 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Season is great but I really wanna find out what more interactions will they put in for Bon Voyage (if there's ever gonna be one)

I want my sim to go on a vacation! Like out of the neighbourhood!
  • SelahFreeAtLastSelahFreeAtLast Posts: 5,102 Member
    edited July 2009
    Something with community lots that they can go into and watch them shop. Restaurants that can be entered while on a date.
    Dating.
    A way to build community lots that function like community lots.
    The ability to have closets with clothes racks.
    ID selahfreeatlast @deema316 on twitter
    edited July 2009
    Samr883 wrote:
    Lilq156 wrote:
    Samr883 wrote:
    Lilq156 wrote:

No. /End
    well The Sims 2 Seasons wasn't the worlds best expaintion pack.Well that's what i belive in my book.The Sims 2 Nightlife was the best Sims2 expainsion EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well good for you..

What's up with the seemingly unfriendly banter between you two, huh? The Religeons one IS a good idea, but I think it'd be a bit too controversial for the Sims team to pull-off without someone complaining. I agree with Nightlife being the best expansion, but I also liked Seasons - I'm a rain and snow loving person!
    Oh, ane we NEED Werewolves and Vampires again, though I'd like to make some complaints -
    1. A Vampire bite will only turn someone if the bitten victim drinks the vampire's blood in return (traditionally, anyway). So, there should be a 'Bite' and a 'Make Vampire' option (which'll probably be the same action but with different results).
    2. We need more 'wolfy' Werewolves, not some Hammer-Horror-gone-awry freaks that wouldn't scare a toddler. LOL

Asside from the werewolves, I didn't like Pets - although I wouldn't say no to a 'Farm' or 'Exotic' animals expansion. I like the idea of having Tigers and Horses to take care of. LOL
  • DebbieHCBDFDebbieHCBDF Posts: 822 New Member
    edited July 2009
    TS3: Makin' Babies!!!
    edited July 2009
    TS3: Makin' Babies!!!

You just made my day - that suggestion was freakin' hysterical!!! ROFL!