Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Beau Merrick's children..

Comments

• 4thefunofit44thefunofit4 Posts: 3,032 Member
    edited March 2011
    What a fun thread! I have the perfect candidate for this, I'm gonna find her and make her have some babies with Beau.
  • 4thefunofit44thefunofit4 Posts: 3,032 Member
    edited March 2011
    Here is Beau with KT and their 4 kids... most of them came out looking like KT. Not like beau. At least when it comes to the physical features.
    screenshot154k.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    I didn't make him a regular human btw, not sure why my gaming is giving him regular skin.

The boy with black hair also had the mouth issue, i popped him into cas and placed both his mouth and nose higher on his face. :P
    screenshot104v.jpg

• KitDragonFlightKitDragonFlight Posts: 6,219 Member
    edited March 2011
    Lola's grown up a little, she's the image of her mother though... except for the hair.

lolamerrick1.jpg

Sadly, her mother also has a pretty 'unique' nose, I dread to think what the poor soul is going to look like as an adult, but as a teen she's pretty cute.

lolamerrick2.jpg

Beau has married the nanny from Lola's first photograph and she is now in the 'family way'. I hope to see more of Beau in his next child. Lola's mother, Pippin, seems to have moved out of LA though, which is a pity since it was always fun to send Beau clubbing and have her harangue him all night.

Edit - Wow dalechick12 - he turned out pretty cute :)

Where did you get that ponytail?? Could you post the link please?!
  • Cee618Cee618 Posts: 45 Member
    edited March 2011
    @LovinBridgeport14: Little Elva is adorable and I LOVE how she's biting her teddy bear! Omg, how cute is that! :lol:
  • AlyssaLeexoAlyssaLeexo Posts: 260
    edited March 2011
    @ LovinBridgeport14: James has the Merrick cheekbones I see. :o.
    @ 4thefunofit4: :o wow, usually most of the children in this thread look like Beau, the one next to KT for sure looks just like her! I think the one that looks most like Beau is the one in the blue shirt, hehe :P
    edited March 2011

Hm, I believe that the braided ponytail is this! I could be wrong though :)
  • jeepjeepcatjeepjeepcat Posts: 2,302 Member
    edited March 2011

Hm, I believe that the braided ponytail is this! I could be wrong though :)

Yep, that's tho one:)
    edited March 2011
    Thanks!! That last picture I thought I put a different picture but it didn't show :( I actually have but didn't put a picture of Kat (Katarina or as I call her "Kitty Kat" lol :mrgreen: ) so here it is she looks exactly like Elva at this age don't you agree? btw thank you for the link to that ponytail! Cool pics everyone!!

Screenshot-45.jpg

• LastPoeticKissLastPoeticKiss Posts: 328
    edited March 2011
    Has anyone noticed that Beau can run around and light random stuff on fire? How can he do that?
    edited March 2011
    Has anyone noticed that Beau can run around and light random stuff on fire? How can he do that?
    He has the hidden pyromaniac trait. You can get it by having a firefighter at the top lvl (10) and let them have children. They will either get the pyromaniac trait or will be excellent at fighting fires and excel in the firefighter career. If they have the pyromaniac trait when they are teens you can click them if there is burnable stuff around you can click your sim and there will be a option burn something nearby or have a piece of fruit in their inventory click it and there will be the option of transmorgify sorry misspelled but I don't know how to spell it :D:wink: hope that helps :p
  • secretuk1965secretuk1965 Posts: 5,341 Member
    edited March 2011
    this is another of beau children

amanda she as the pyromaniac trait, evil, brave
    screenshot_original.jpg"width=640"

and her half bro lee

lee is romeo rakes son and my sims son but with ea's story progression on romeo is no more, my sim is now a vampire and married to beau and his ex roomates hate her lol there son is not a vampire tho but the daughter is. i plan on changing him into one when he gets to a young adult so he out lives his parents, he's currently a teen now and dating the hemlocks daughter who's a vampire.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    edited March 2011
    secretuk1965 How do you know that Amanda is a pyromaniac? Because she is a toddler right??
    edited March 2011
    secretuk1965 How do you know that Amanda is a pyromaniac? Because she is a toddler right??

i use master controller hun click sim and status it gives you everything about the sim it even shows hidden traits.

this is amanda as a teen
    edited March 2011
    thats a mod right? Because my dad won't let me get them. He really isn't that big into like facebook and twitter stuff like that. :?
    edited March 2011
    yes its a mod but not a core mod it will not harm your game

this is beau latest child i named him Damien he is evil exicitable and as the pyromaniac trait

edited March 2011
    @4thefunofit4: Wait a second, this is your video, right?
    This

If so, thank you so much, it helped me a bunch, thank you thank you :thumbup: :mrgreen: :-P :-)

I sent you a gift to show you how much I appreciate it. :)

edited March 2011
    Well, Katarina has aged up to a child sadly I haven't taken any pics even though I thought I did :? anyway she looks exactly like Elva did at that age same hair same face and everything. But I did take pics of Elva as a teen OMG she is gorgeous in my opinion I kinda went overboard with pics idk Here are all of them. :wink::lol:

Screenshot-47.jpg

Screenshot-48.jpg

Screenshot-50.jpg

This next picture was one of those rare opps in my book :mrgreen: mom and daughter look so much like queens or queen and princess LOL of the night don't they? :lol:

Screenshot-53.jpg

Screenshot-54.jpg

Screenshot-56.jpg

Screenshot-55.jpg

thats all of them and one question: WITHOUT using mods or anything like that, is there any way to make already existing teens and adults adjust their muscle endowments???? Because I like that endowment adjuster and my two teens don't have any of it. :evil:

edit: because I wanted to add this i guess a p.s. lol Elva and Elvira look exactly alike in the face and I just got that lol and two: due to family is growing (Elvira is pregnant want a boy!!) I had to move them out of the tiny house they had and moved them into a awesome house that I made called Egyptian Palace. The biggest project I've EVER done and it is on the exchange. But you need Fast Lane Stuff (omg love that stuff pack!!) to download! Happy Simming! :mrgreen:
  • tarinituptarinitup Posts: 34 New Member
    edited March 2011
    This is his toddler daughter. holding her is his wife and he is in the background with a broken dishwasher

screenshot_original.jpg"width-640"

My sim vampires are the same way... they don't have vampire skin, only in CAS.
    edited March 2011
    I know that happene to me before to *sigh*
  • sereia8sereia8 Posts: 2,333 New Member
    edited March 2011
    Beau Merrick and his groupie girls moved out of BP in my game when it started to get too populated. :/ I wish they'd just kill off some of the useless NPCs instead... there's freakin 87 of them in my game. And they are all ugly.

Anyway, these are some cute babies from Beau. I never thought he'd make good looking kids :)
  • Cee618Cee618 Posts: 45 Member
    edited March 2011
    @LovinBridgeport14: Wow, Beau & Elvira's daughters are gorgeous! They definitely look like Dark Queens of the Night! :twisted:
  • Mikki101Mikki101 Posts: 302 New Member
    edited March 2011
    I'm definitely thinking of moving Beau into Riverview and contribute to my legacy ;D

Hopefully those cheekbones don't take over my legacy though! :O That would be just... Horrific xD I am looking for more unique heirs though, so he's a good candidate for unusual spawn :P
    edited March 2011
    Cee618 wrote:
    @LovinBridgeport14: Wow, Beau & Elvira's daughters are gorgeous! They definitely look like Dark Queens of the Night! :twisted:

Thanks!! Elva is going to age up in 4? sim days and James is aging up in 3 but when I play again early b-day parties for both so when I play again will take pics and Elva will be in a new house I am going to build and put on the exchange! She is girlfriend of Rodney Shrock of LA and she will vamp him!! :twisted: The new house will be awesome will let this thread know when it is on the exchange so they can looksie at it!! I have pics of Katarina as a bad-girl kind of girl LOL have pics but can't put them on right now doing math with my gran :evil: :evil: :evil: anyway will put them in here before I play again!

Mikki101@ the cheekbones are horrific in some ways and cool in others. Hope you enjoy your new legacy and post pics on the kids Beau brings!!

edit- for putting in these photos of cute Damien(finally, a boy!! :mrgreen: ) and teen Katarina! Finally done with math me and gran decided to call it quits :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: so here are the pics!! Will have more tomorrow!!

Screenshot-65.jpg

Screenshot-66.jpg

Happy Simming!! edit- sorry but I just realized that someone else has already named their vampire boy Damien. Really sorry everyone but I wasn't trying to copy-cat or anything like that I like the name from the vampire diaries he is evil so the name suits. :? :wink: :oops: :roll:
    edited March 2011
    I willl, definitely :D

I'm gonna wait until generation 12 though, cause I'm afraid of what would come with my current heir... She has some pretty... Unique features that would clash with Beau's Haha
    edited March 2011
    He has made some ADORABLE<3 children though!!!! :D