Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Making Sims

Lately I've been trying a lot harder to make celebrity Sims. I have also made a new simself along with the people in my family in far greater detail in the past. I'm really wanting to continue practicing so I'm looking for some suggestions. Any people you'd really like to see as Sims? Also, I use CC so that will be included.

Give me some ideas please!

Comments

• nicolebrittanyynicolebrittanyy Posts: 6,513 Member
    edited March 2011
    Gerard Butler!

drool.gif
  • SeamarieSeamarie Posts: 360
    edited March 2011
    Gerard Butler!

drool.gif

Haha.. definitely! I'm horrible at guys so that's a good one. I'm working on Tyra Banks right now for a friend and then he will be next!
  • BimleSimBimleSim Posts: 2,979 Member
    edited March 2011
    Bou from AnCafé ! 8D
    (i'd really love to see him as a sim)
  • Sunflower227Sunflower227 Posts: 3,644 Member
    edited March 2011
    Joaquin Phoenix. In the old days....like 10 years ago. Not sure what happened to him these days. (Shudders).

I'll friend you...if you get to it, great, you can leave me a message on my profile and if not, that's okay too. He'd probably be a tough one. :D
  • blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    edited March 2011
    Gerard Butler!

drool.gif
    :lol: I'll say
    YShQCz1.png
    edited March 2011
    BimleSim wrote:
    Bou from AnCafé ! 8D

Sure! Sorry if I'm slow... I'm a little bit of a perfectionist and I'm trying to get my house clean at the same time. XD But I'll definitely do it!
    edited March 2011
    Joaquin Phoenix. In the old days....like 10 years ago. Not sure what happened to him these days. (Shudders).

I'll friend you...if you get to it, great, you can leave me a message on my profile and if not, that's okay too. He'd probably be a tough one. :D

Ahhh... I'm excited to work on him. I love old Joaquin Phoenix. I'll let you know when he's done. :D
  • kaylapearlkaylapearl Posts: 207 New Member
    edited March 2011

He was just being in role for that horrible movie of his "I'm Still Here". Which, you shouldnt watch. Unless you want to see a fat ugly unhealthy version of Joaquin minus clothes and hopped up on who knows what.
  • RuriKamiyaRuriKamiya Posts: 298 New Member
    edited March 2011
    BimleSim wrote:
    Bou from AnCafé ! 8D

This.
    Though on a different topic, I don't think he's with AnCafe anymore..o.o He quit the band didn't he?
    edited March 2011
    kaylapearl wrote:

He was just being in role for that horrible movie of his "I'm Still Here". Which, you shouldnt watch. Unless you want to see a fat ugly unhealthy version of Joaquin minus clothes and hopped up on who knows what.

Eeeek.
    edited March 2011
    Ok so I am just now starting Gerard Butler (just finished Tyra for a friend) and I thought I'd post her up as well as my simself (just because XD). Gerard will be up soon and then I will get started on Bou!

Simself! :D
    Screenshot-48.jpg"width=640"

Tyra Banks
    Screenshot-56-1.jpg"width=640"

For some reason I had a lot of issues with her eyes. I couldn't get them exactly... I also had problems with her nostrils. :cry:
  • SunshineShelby97SunshineShelby97 Posts: 168
    edited March 2011
    Seamarie wrote:
    Lately I've been trying a lot harder to make celebrity Sims. I have also made a new simself along with the people in my family in far greater detail in the past. I'm really wanting to continue practicing so I'm looking for some suggestions. Any people you'd really like to see as Sims? Also, I use CC so that will be included.

joseph gordon levitt:) from inception. he is the hottest thing ive ever seen lol
    edited March 2011
    Gerard Butler

GerardButler.jpg"width=640"
  • xocaptiveoxxocaptiveox Posts: 1,352 New Member
    edited March 2011
    Seamarie wrote:

joseph gordon levitt:) from inception. he is the hottest thing ive ever seen lol

i agree 100% :mrgreen:
  • caturaecaturae Posts: 2,244 Member
    edited March 2011

He is cute.. but Tom Hardy who plays Eames in Inception is just downright gorgeous :oops:

If someone could make a realistic sim of him I think I would pass out from happiness!
  • xocaptiveoxxocaptiveox Posts: 1,352 New Member
    edited March 2011
    caturae wrote:

He is cute.. but Tom Hardy who plays Eames in Inception is just downright gorgeous :oops:

If someone could make a realistic sim of him I think I would pass out from happiness!

I would have to agree here also. He is going to be in the next batman movie. I am so excited! They both are hot in their own way, though :D

I also <3 your siggy. MGG is amazing, just like CM :mrgreen:
    edited March 2011
    caturae wrote:

he is :lol: hahaha
    edited March 2011
    Seamarie wrote:
    BimleSim wrote:
    Bou from AnCafé ! 8D

Sure! Sorry if I'm slow... I'm a little bit of a perfectionist and I'm trying to get my house clean at the same time. XD But I'll definitely do it!
    sorry, I forgot about this thread *facepalm* ... Sure, take your time :)
  • luckynicole659luckynicole659 Posts: 7,707 New Member
    edited March 2011
    Bou looks like a girl. I actually thought it was a girl at first. Then again, I thought that about bill kaulitz. But that is the visual kei style.
  • purnkle800purnkle800 Posts: 325
    edited March 2011

GO GO GO MAKE MAKE MAKE YESSSSS
    edited March 2011
    Bou looks like a girl. I actually thought it was a girl at first. Then again, I thought that about bill kaulitz. But that is the visual kei style.
    He truly does, but thats why he is awesome :lol:
  • luckynicole659luckynicole659 Posts: 7,707 New Member
    edited March 2011
    BimleSim wrote:
    He truly does, but thats why he is awesome :lol:

Yea its a cute style. Not my type, but he pulls it off fantastically.
  • burningexampleburningexample Posts: 514
    edited March 2011
    I had such a crush on Bou until a friend told me he was not a cute Japanese girl, I called him a liar and spit in his face. We are no longer friends. A sim Henry Rollins or Civ(Anthony Civarelli) would be cool. Side note, they are both about 50 and way more energetic on stage than kids half their age.

20060827_201419henry-rollins.jpg Henry, famous punk rock singer, activist, spoken word artist and now documentarian

1.jpg
    Civ, punk rock singer and tattoo artist
  • Kimberly04Kimberly04 Posts: 189 New Member
    edited March 2011
    Ryan Phillippe from Cruel Intentions.. or Heath Ledger.

You should also try Marat Safin, he's a Russian tennis player and is insanely hot.
    edited March 2011
    I know i already suggestedd someone but i just watched the hangover and seriously BRADLEYCOOPERBRADLEYCOOOPERpleasemakehim!!!!! :lol::wink: