Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Beau Merrick's children..

Comments

• AlyssaLeexoAlyssaLeexo Posts: 260
    edited March 2011
    Cee618 wrote:
    Beau Jr. is awesome! So handsome, just like his dad. 8)

LOL, what if Beau Jr. also has a look alike and it just keeps repeating the cycle, ha! :mrgreen:
  • KitDragonFlightKitDragonFlight Posts: 6,219 Member
    edited March 2011
    where did you get Beau Jr.'s or jacket or top??? cause I like it!!
  • MetroSexualMetroSexual Posts: 32 New Member
    edited March 2011
    So is there anymore Sims that have extremely strong genes? Btw my sim child aged into a teen.. And let's just say it wasn't a nice sighting.. He definitely had Beau's cheek bones but 2.3x worse!!
    edited March 2011

It's from the Sims 3 store, I linked it for you! 8) Click Here
    So is there anymore Sims that have extremely strong genes? Btw my sim child aged into a teen.. And let's just say it wasn't a nice sighting.. He definitely had Beau's cheek bones but 2.3x worse!!

Hmm, I have no idea, Beau is the first person I've had kids with in Bridgeport. Oh the cheekbones, they especially do not look good on girls :x lol :roll:
  • StarratsStarrats Posts: 288 Member
    edited March 2011
    Beau Jr grew up to a young adult:

Screenshot-60.jpg

Beau Jr and Beau:
    Screenshot-62.jpg

and again Beau Jr and Beau:
    Screenshot-61.jpg

The only difference I see is that Beau Jr is less muscular
    <3 My Gallery ID is oOStarratsOo
    edited March 2011
    Starrats wrote:
    Beau Jr grew up to a young adult:

Screenshot-60.jpg

Beau Jr and Beau:
    Screenshot-62.jpg

and again Beau Jr and Beau:
    Screenshot-61.jpg

The only difference I see is that Beau Jr is less muscular

OMG!! wow they look soooo look-alike!! lucky!! And thanks for that link!!! my mom and I haven't yet looked at photobucket but we will I don't have any pics yet my game didn't save :evil: but I'm going to try again! thanks again!
  • KarinLKarinL Posts: 3,989 Member
    edited March 2011
    Beau's son with Erika Talon (Jessica Talon's mother, an NPC)

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v475/Takoda/Simsville/Community/Vampire_Legacy/Screenshot-4.jpg "width=600"[/IMG]

Beau's son with Brigit Hemlock (Wogan's sister, also an NPC)

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v475/Takoda/Simsville/Community/Vampire_Legacy/Screenshot-28-1.jpg "width=600"[/IMG]

All my current vampires. The bottom left (Emilia) and the blonde twins (Etienne and Alyssa) are Beau's grandchildren.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v475/Takoda/Simsville/Community/Vampire_Legacy/YAdult.jpg "width=600"[/IMG]

Reginald is Vladimir Schlick's grandson, Susannah is Wogan Hemlock's granddaughter, and Ludovic is William Fangmann's grandson.

edited March 2011
    KarinL wrote:
    Beau's son with Erika Talon (Jessica Talon's mother, an NPC)

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v475/Takoda/Simsville/Community/Vampire_Legacy/Screenshot-4.jpg "width=600"[/IMG]

Beau's son with Brigit Hemlock (Wogan's sister, also an NPC)

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v475/Takoda/Simsville/Community/Vampire_Legacy/Screenshot-28-1.jpg "width=600"[/IMG]

All my current vampires. The bottom left (Emilia) and the blonde twins (Etienne and Alyssa) are Beau's grandchildren.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v475/Takoda/Simsville/Community/Vampire_Legacy/YAdult.jpg "width=600"[/IMG]

Reginald is Vladimir Schlick's grandson, Susannah is Wogan Hemlock's granddaughter, and Ludovic is William Fangmann's grandson.

WOW :shock: you have been busy!!!!
    edited March 2011

It's from the Sims 3 store, I linked it for you! 8) Click Here

Hmm, I have no idea, Beau is the first person I've had kids with in Bridgeport. Oh the cheekbones, they especially do not look good on girls :x lol :roll:

Thanks for the link! I thought your very first post that teen looked really good before and after you make-overed her!
  • MysteriousConcludeMysteriousConclude Posts: 352 Member
    edited March 2011
    I've had children with Beau before, and well they wasn't very pretty sims. Such face deformations I thought.

Though after seeing this thread I decided to remember my login so I could say of my new Beau legend.

I decided my sim should have kids with Beau so they got married, and had twins as their first children. One of the boys came out with Black hair (Which is confusing cause Beau has Red, and my sim brown and red hair) and his twin a Beau look-alike.

I got Beau pregnant (Using Master Controller or something called around that) and My lady sim pregnant later on. They had four girls all together with Beau's hair color and facial features >.< So hard to tell them all apart.
  • Cee618Cee618 Posts: 45 Member
    edited March 2011
    Cee618 wrote:

LOL, what if Beau Jr. also has a look alike and it just keeps repeating the cycle, ha! :mrgreen:

I think that would be so cool. Then you would always have a Beau look alike in every game. I know some people think Beau is unattractive, but I happen to think he's HOT! :wink:
    edited March 2011
    Cee618 wrote:
    Cee618 wrote:

I think that would be so cool. Then you would always have a Beau look alike in every game. I know some people think Beau is unattractive, but I happen to think he's HOT! :wink:

I totally agree!! Beau's first child with Flo-Flo is a child now me and dad are going to get photobucket today hopefully I have alot of pics to show here! Elvira Slayer (Beau's wife) is pregnant but she doesn't know it yet! I want a girl bigtime! I am amazed that Beau is such a good father! He takes James everywhere from the age of toddlerhood to him being a child! He plays with him, takes him to the movies (for the last two days I didn't know you could take a toddler into the theater!)and takes him to the bars because of the babysitter fees lol
  • KarinLKarinL Posts: 3,989 Member
    edited March 2011
    Flo-Flo is one of my favourite vampire Sims. She's so pretty. My avatar is one of her daughters.

Biggest problem with vampire kids in my game is that they often have a problem with their chins. It usually disappears when they grow up, but it's really annoying.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v475/Takoda/Simsville/Community/Vampire_Legacy/Screenshot-41.jpg "width=600"[/IMG]

This is Belisama Hemlock, who starts out as a toddler in Bridgeport. She looked fine as a teen:

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v475/Takoda/Simsville/Community/Vampire_Legacy/Screenshot-55.jpg "width=600"[/IMG]
    edited March 2011
    KarinL wrote:
    Flo-Flo is one of my favourite vampire Sims. She's so pretty. My avatar is one of her daughters.

Biggest problem with vampire kids in my game is that they often have a problem with their chins. It usually disappears when they grow up, but it's really annoying.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v475/Takoda/Simsville/Community/Vampire_Legacy/Screenshot-41.jpg "width=600"[/IMG]

This is Belisama Hemlock, who starts out as a toddler in Bridgeport. She looked fine as a teen:

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v475/Takoda/Simsville/Community/Vampire_Legacy/Screenshot-55.jpg "width=600"[/IMG]

I know what you mean I hate that clip in the chin. Where did you get that teenage shirt??
  • PinkStuffedMonkeyPinkStuffedMonkey Posts: 1,063 New Member
    edited March 2011
    I'm working on making a huge family of Beau's kids, lol! Then I'll make a story and give a link. Not the cutest toddlers ever...
    edited March 2011
    KarinL wrote:
    Wowwy, I've never had that little red spot happen, but mine did have two holes in the same spot as a kid. :o
    I know what you mean I hate that clip in the chin. Where did you get that teenage shirt??

The shirt can be found here
    I'm working on making a huge family of Beau's kids, lol! Then I'll make a story and give a link. Not the cutest toddlers ever...

Woo! Looking forward to pictures and getting this thread a little more active again <3! :mrgreen:
  • jeepjeepcatjeepjeepcat Posts: 2,302 Member
    edited March 2011
    As soon as Beau had his hot tub accident I got kinda bored of playing the family. So I've wiped them all off the face of the (sim) Earth and am starting again. I'll post a picture of my fixed Beau later since I realised i didn't post one earlier in the thread.

There have been some awesome pictures since I last checked the thread too, keep 'em coming! It's really interesting to see how his genetics turn out.
    edited March 2011
    As soon as Beau had his hot tub accident I got kinda bored of playing the family. So I've wiped them all off the face of the (sim) Earth and am starting again. I'll post a picture of my fixed Beau later since I realised i didn't post one earlier in the thread.

There have been some awesome pictures since I last checked the thread too, keep 'em coming! It's really interesting to see how his genetics turn out.

H-h-h-hot tub accident? He died in the hot tub? O_O Beau died 3 times in my game before I moved him in, I got sooo annoyed lol
    edited March 2011
    H-h-h-hot tub accident? He died in the hot tub? O_O Beau died 3 times in my game before I moved him in, I got sooo annoyed lol

I went to make a cuppa and forgot to pause, when I got back he and Lilith were toast. It was especially annoying because they had an indoor hot tub, but were obsessed with the outdoor one. Lesson learned - Just built his new house in Los Aniegos, no pool and no hot tub!
    edited March 2011
    LOL what do you mean hot tub incident?? Like, they wouldn't leave it to eat or something??? Thanks for the link finally have photobucket plenty of pics but can anybody talk me through the process of getting the pics here!??!? I've been trying but I don't know how. :?: :shock: :? If you can I'd really appreciate it
    edited March 2011
    LOL what do you mean hot tub incident?? Like, they wouldn't leave it to eat or something??? Thanks for the link finally have photobucket plenty of pics but can anybody talk me through the process of getting the pics here!??!? I've been trying but I don't know how. :?: :shock: :? If you can I'd really appreciate it

Like how to use Photobucket?
    1. Click on the upload now button and upload the pictures you want! (Hold ctrl while picking them out to select multiple ones at once.)
    2. Once it finishes uploaded save them to your album and continue!
    3. Click the photo you wish to view.
    4. Copy and paste the IMG code into your reply in the Sims 3 forum.
    edited March 2011
    Here's the version of Beau I'm starting with,

Beaufixt.jpg

Main difference is the eye colour, none of my sims are having red eyes! I went through Bridgeport and changed them all to normal colours. Also his brow has been lifted a touch to stop his eyelashes clipping through his face so much and his bottom lip has been plumped a little to stop him getting that wierd black line when he smiles. I know he doesn't smile often but it drives me batty!

Here's Beau's new pad,

Merricksbarn.jpg

I used 'freerealestate' to move him in. He has family funds of 5000 simoleans, so he has to get a good job or marry well pronto, or the repo man will be paying him a visit in the very near future. I often play like this, make them a posh house and then see how long they can hang on to it (and all the furniture). He's not allowed to move out either!

Here's Beau after his cosmetic makeover,

beaumakeover.jpg

No plastic surgery from the Beau above, just new hair, eyebrows and clothes.

Finally, Beau is on the prowl for a wife, preferably a rich one!

delyth.jpg

Here he is getting to know Delyth Jones, still not decided who he's going to marry, but he might put a bun in Delyth's oven anyway... while he's waiting to find 'Miss Right'.
  • KaigosomehKaigosomeh Posts: 31
    edited March 2011
    My sim had two children with him, but luckily they both came out looking identical to their mother.
    edited March 2011

Like how to use Photobucket?
    1. Click on the upload now button and upload the pictures you want! (Hold ctrl while picking them out to select multiple ones at once.)
    2. Once it finishes uploaded save them to your album and continue!
    3. Click the photo you wish to view.
    4. Copy and paste the IMG code into your reply in the Sims 3 forum.

THANK YOU!!! ok I have ALOT of pics to show so here it goes... ok so the first one is James' mother Flo Flo Chique
    Screenshot-380.jpg

And here is Elvira Slayer (just ignore the underwear! :P)
    Screenshot-387.jpg

Here is James as a toddler and with his dad it might not be a good picture of beau he really didn't want to cooperate.... :roll:
    Screenshot-9.jpg

Screenshot-10.jpg

And here he is as a child.... He has that red chin thing! :evil: :evil:
    Screenshot-23.jpg

And then latest picture of him as a teen he's a somewhat beau look-alike except his face looks so wrong his skin and eyes are Flo Flo's...
    Screenshot-37.jpg
    And thats all of the James pics! Meanwhile, when he was a child, Elvira wanted her first baby and wanted a boy. So did Beau. Well, they got a cute little girl Elva! she's a cute little girl don't you think?
    Screenshot-29.jpg

And here it shows at the Rainbow room that she will make a great vampire lol :mrgreen:
    Screenshot-33.jpg

And here as a child her skin is Elvira's but her eyes idk.... what do you think?
    Screenshot-43.jpg

When, Elva was a toddler, Elvira wanted another child!!! As if having a toddler wasn't enough!! She still wanted a boy, but Beau wanted either one; boy or a girl! Another little girl named Katarina! Their house is getting kinda small... I have them in LA in the house in between the Esparzas?? and the Johnsons. Anyway last pic of them all together at the Rainbow Room when Elvira was pregnant with Katarina!
    Screenshot-33.jpg

Yeah, alot of pics I know lol and plenty more coming!! I don't think that James has the pyromaniac trait (Beau's hidden trait) and idk about Elva either but will find out!
  • 4thefunofit44thefunofit4 Posts: 3,032 Member
    edited March 2011
    KarinL wrote:

that happens when their mouth is too low. sadly its genetic if you keep it that way