Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

More romantic interactions

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited March 2011
    Deleted due to triple post caused by forum errors and bugs.
    edited March 2011
    Oh and another thing I think they should do away with the flirty,alluring and irresistable mood and make it like the sims 2 was were all the romantic interactions are available at any time. Also Go Steady and Propose Marriage should always be available once sims dating. I don't think we need those moods.

I agree that the moods are stupid if sims are dating. Maybe they should keep them and if the sim's mood is higher you will have a better chance of doing something like woohooing or proposing without being rejected. But all the options should still be there from the get go even if the mood isn't super high at the time, like irresistible.

Yes and especially with married sims. They shouldn't have to be irresistable to makeout with.
    edited March 2011
    I would love to see the wishing well return from the sims 2 seasons. Sims could wish for love and instanly a male or female would drop out of the sky and start kissing them. They was then at a high enough relationship to wohoo,propose marriage etc.

A genie could also introduce this or the voodoo doll from sims 2 bon voyage could also do this. Either way I'd like to see one of these come back. Great stories could be told. Example Angelina has been married to David for 15 years and she's going thru midlife crises so she wants to find a new romance so she goes to wishing well for a new love.
  • TheComicScholarTheComicScholar Posts: 221
    edited March 2011
    Oh and another thing I think they should do away with the flirty,alluring and irresistable mood and make it like the sims 2 was were all the romantic interactions are available at any time. Also Go Steady and Propose Marriage should always be available once sims dating. I don't think we need those moods.

I know. It would be nice to make it easier (like Aeroprincess87 said), but there should also be moods for different situations of romance. The "In The Mood for WooHoo" Mood vs. the "Dreamily Romantic" Mood.
    edited March 2011
    I wonder if the upcoming Generations trailer will show any new romantic interactions. I sure hope so including kisses and the slow dance. I'd like to see the slowdance on the trailer so I'll know it's returning in Generations. I think it's likely the slowdance will return in Generations because Grant R told everyone the slowdance wasn't in late night but I'm sure he passed the info to the creators how bad everyone wants this back.
    edited March 2011
    This is one thing I want to see return in Generations and I don't care if they makeout like they do on the sofa and hottub now as long as it returns to cars. I'd rather the kiss be similar to that one but I'll take anything I can get.
    carkiss2.jpg
    edited March 2011
    This is one thing I want to see return in Generations and I don't care if they makeout like they do on the sofa and hottub now as long as it returns to cars. I'd rather the kiss be similar to that one but I'll take anything I can get.
    carkiss2.jpg

It would be nice if they could select back or front seat. Back in TS2, whenever I wanted parents to make out in car, they would say they couldn't because they had to take care of their kids, and they thought they were going somewhere.
  • mandy3321mandy3321 Posts: 2
    edited March 2011
    Aweeeesome :)
    edited March 2011
    Bump
  • clairakittyclairakitty Posts: 578 Member
    edited March 2011
    Yeah that car kiss definitely needs to come back. I hope there's slow dancing in Generations.
  • raina113raina113 Posts: 97 New Member
    edited March 2011
    -Personally I think we should have a piggy back interaction!!! ♥
    -That would be cute!!! :oops:
    -Being able to sit on the ground!!!
    -WooHoo on the ground!!! :shock:
    -Homicide -maybe... NOT BRUTAL-
    -We could be able to play as babies and pets
    -Teen WooHoo
    -Twins/Triplets/Quads/Random/Adjust Chances
    -Aging Off
    -Abducted (Expensive Telescope)
    -Automated/Smarter Baby Care
    -Casual Romance (Romantic interactions regardless of love/relationship)
    -No School for Teens (option in settings)
    -No Social Worker Abduction
    -Same gender Pregnancy... if u have 2 girls u can have a PRETTY baby
    -Teen/Adult Attraction
    -Teen/Teen Woohoo, Teen/Adult or Teen/Young Addult Woohoo
    -Teens Can Find Own Place/Move Out
    -Teens Can Live Alone/Independent Teen
    -Toddlers Playing With Toilets :!:
    -Casual Romance
    -Pregnant Sims Wear Any Outfit
    -Teen Marriage
    -Teens can have children
    -Twins/Triplets/Quads/Random/Adjust Chances
    -Swimming in the fountain!!!
    -No WooHoo Hearts or sparkles (on or off) optional
    edited March 2011
    There is already a way to cut aging off in options. I agree about the piggyback and casuel romance(friends with benefits).
    edited March 2011
    @rain113
    I don't know about some of the teen stuff. Teen Woohoo I could see, but not marriage. Though, I definitely agree about casual romance, "Friends with Benefits" and/or "One Night Stand".
    edited March 2011
    Ignore this post. Double post bug.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • CairoDiamondCairoDiamond Posts: 7
    edited March 2011
    I agree. I miss the "goose" interaction. It was funny.
    edited March 2011
    I think sims should be able to flirt with mixologist. Imagine if your sim is moonlighting and a sim hits on her. Ahh the drama that could be told.
  • DanibleeDaniblee Posts: 2,429 New Member
    edited March 2011
    I really like all these ideas. I hope EA takes them into consideration!
  • OriginalDigitOriginalDigit Posts: 248 New Member
    edited March 2011
    I agree with every idea mentioned on the first page, though there are too many more pages to go through, so I'm not even gonna try. lol! I hope these all get put into the game. They're so great! And PERFECT for movies and stories. (Too bad I personally can't post stories with the Sims 3 site. Don't ask why. I have no idea. x_x)
  • TracykatladyTracykatlady Posts: 87 Member
    edited March 2011
    raina113 wrote:
    -Being able to sit on the ground!!!
    -Casual Romance (Romantic interactions regardless of love/relationship)
    -Same gender Pregnancy... if u have 2 girls u can have a PRETTY baby
    -Teens Can Find Own Place/Move Out
    -Casual Romance

Technically we should already have the option to sit on the ground. We can have picnics and children/teens can do their homework on the floor but can't sit to do anything else? That's just silly. I want my Sims to read books under the trees, sit together in front of the fire etc.

What do you mean by same gender pregnancy? You mean having the option to go to the hospital and get 'help' from a male/female sim of your choice (this would cost a bit though)? I'd like to see this as I have a few same sex couples who might like a family other than through adoption :D In the case of two male Sims maybe the surrogate could come and stay with them during the pregnancy and help her. Maybe she could stay for a day after the baby or babies are born. I think that would be nice :D

As a teenager IRL I can't play with my sim-self because if I want to play with her she has to be a young adult or have a young adult/adult/elder Sim with her. I'd like her to be on her own. That said I'd say that EA hasn't allowed this as it might ruin their reputation - as this can been seen as an act of "Yes, teens can live on their own, have WooHoo.." You can imagine many people would condemn EA for this because of their conservative views. I disagree with this idea on that basis.

Casual romance; I guess this would be nice as 'friends with benefits' happens IRL so I can't see why not.
  • TracykatladyTracykatlady Posts: 87 Member
    edited March 2011
    I think sims should be able to flirt with mixologist. Imagine if your sim is moonlighting and a sim hits on her. Ahh the drama that could be told.

Exactly! Some of them are good looking too; it's like they're teasing you!
    edited March 2011
    Quote from Tracey
    What do you mean by same gender pregnancy? You mean having the option to go to the hospital and get 'help' from a male/female sim of your choice (this would cost a bit though)? I'd like to see this as I have a few same sex couples who might like a family other than through adoption In the case of two male Sims maybe the surrogate could come and stay with them during the pregnancy and help her. Maybe she could stay for a day after the baby or babies are born. I think that would be nice

She means two females in a same sex relationship can try for a baby same with males. I think there is a mod for that now. I remember in the sims 2 were males could get pregnant but only by aliens. I've only had one married lesbian couple in the sims 3 and I think they adopted.
    edited March 2011
    They need to bring back the walkin closet to the sims 3. I always like to see my sims wohoo in it and teens could makeout in it.
  • VALLEXVALLEX Posts: 3,113 New Member
    edited March 2011
    All of your ideas guys rock!
    edited March 2011
    They need to bring back the walkin closet to the sims 3. I always like to see my sims wohoo in it and teens could makeout in it.

Ha ha, perfect. And if the teens parents wanted something from that closet or walked by and heard them, they could have a hilarious "freaking out" sequence.
    edited March 2011
    The walkin closet was from the sims 2 apartment life but the makeout acted like wohoo the doors opened and shut. I would rather have kissing sounds for making out.